Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The great Arc of Ur

This is my first fanfic. I own none of the characters in this story and (unfortunately) never will. Please comment on my chapters, if you don't I cant get better!

Chapter 5 - The great Arc of Ur

Chapter 5 - The great Arc of Ur

   Roxas and Namine walk down the spiraling staircase untill they come into a brightly lit room with a chair turned around behind a desk. "I've been waiting for you two."A voice said as the chair turned around revealing a man with short dark red hair. He had freckles, three on each cheek near his eyes to be exact, he was wearing spectacles. "Do you know who I am Roxas and Namine?"The man asks. "How do you know our names?"Roxas asks. "Ah, let me properly introduce myself. I am Arc the scholar of Radiant Garden. However, I am more than just a lowly scholar, I am considered a prophet. I foresaw your coming here and I know your problem."Arc explained. "Well, what's wrong with us?"Roxas asks unpatiently. "Well, simply put. You have grown so close to your real selves that you have began to develop hearts. Normally when someone meets their real self they would get greedy and try to steal their real self's heart. Clear?"Arc replies to Roxas. "We understand."Roxas replied. "And Namine? The fake chain of memories that you had made in Sora's heart. He is slowly remembering them. You, the battle with Marluxia, and how you made him forget his friends. But I see that Sora is understanding and once he remembers he will forgive."Arc tells Namine. "If you have anything you want to know about your condition, feel free to do some heavy reading here."Arc told the two. "Alright, lets go Namine."Roxas takes Namine's hand and they make their way to the library. "Oh yeah, and please don't get "physical" in my library..."Arc calls after them. Roxas and Namine gasp and turn around and glare at Arc beet red. Arc laughs "I'm only kidding!".

   Roxas and Namine were studying untill dawn. It was now Christmas Eve and when the two got back to Twilight Town they crashed at Roxas's home. Namine was the first to awake. "Roxas is so innocent when he sleeps, it's cute. Maybe that is one of the reasons I love him." Namine kisses Roxas on the forehead and gets up and walks in the bathroom to take a shower. Roxas wakes up and looks around "Where's Namine?" Roxas silently asks, then he hears the shower and figures it's Namine. Roxas walks down the stairs to the kitchen and cooks breakfast. After her shower Namine smells the delicious smell of bacon, and omelettes. "Wow! Roxas I didn't think you could cook? Did you make coffee, and please clean your room."Namine teases and Roxas laughs. "Coffee is in the pot." Roxas replies and sets the table and they start to eat when the front door bursts open. Roxas sharply turns and sees Axel standing there chest heaving his eyes firey. Axel advances on Roxas.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sorta made Roxas like a girl. Usually it's the boy getting in the shower and the girl cooking but this is what came out. I hope you like it. Please comment!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment