Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - True Friend

This is my first fanfic. I own none of the characters in this story and (unfortunately) never will. Please comment on my chapters, if you don't I cant get better!

Chapter 6 - True Friend

Chapter 6 - True Friend

   WARNING:SHOUNEN AI IN THIS CHAPTER...DIDN'T KNOW TILL I WROTE IT!

When Roxas saw that the person at the door was Axel he fell off his chair. "Axel! I thougt you...faded."Roxas sad. "Hey, well guess what? I DIDN'T!"Axel said coldly. "Hey man! Chill fire isn' supposed to b so cold!"Roxas replied. "Can it bolndie! I saw you kissing her at the concert! How could you?"Axel asked. "What are you talking about? I--"Rxas began "Roxas, you're going t deny kissing me, arent you? That hurts."Namine said. "No I'm not going to deny it. Axel I never knew you had feelings for her andbesides...I thought you faded. You should talk about yourslf more often."Roxas told Axel. "I can't talk abut myself...My background isn't exactly cheerful!"Axel replied. Roxas sighed "Axel you ca tell me anything!". "Roxas, I'm gay."Axel told Roxas. "But, that stuff with Namine, and when you asked out Larxene? "Roxas was puzzled. "I did that to try to convince myself that I wasn't. I first started feeling like that when I met Demyx. Fire and water don't go together."Axel explained.

   "Axel...I don't get it...why didn't you tell at least me?"Roxas asked. "I was simpl afraid, afriad of what you would think of me Roxas. I wouldn't bear to lose our friendship."Axel answered. "Axel...true friends won't shun someone for their sexuality, who would do that?"Roxas smiled. Axel's eyes trned to their normal teal and Axel smiled "You're a true friend, Roxas."Axel said and he hugged Roxas. "The whole organization has come back along with me...we're throwing a christmas party tomorrow and I wanted to know if you would like to come?"Axel asked. "I would like that. What about you Namine?"Roxas said. "Sounds great!"Namine replied.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment