Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter #1

i can't really think of a title but enjoyed the crazy stroy i thogth up :D.

Chapter 1 - Chapter #1

Chapter 1 - Chapter #1
Untilted by Kingdomhartsxx

Its been a month since Sora and his friends Kairi and Riku have returned to Destiny Island. They have been going on with life as normal.

"Crap!" said Sora. "I'm late" he said running past his parnets. Both his mother and father looked up.

"Sora you are wearing the worng colthes" said his mother while drinking her tea."Also you foregot your bag"

Sora walked back to his room to change into his school colthes and he grab his bag. sora ran out of his house and called out "later!" to his parnets.

"He got that from you" said his father while reading the paper. His mother stop drinking her tea.

"Its from you" she said then went back drinking her tea.

Sora was running as fast as he could. Then the school bell rang. "NO!" Sora yelled out. Then he ran even fast then before. "I'm so late" he said to himself.

Meanwhile in the school grounds...
"Hey Riku. Where's Sora?" asked Kairi while she was looking around for him.

"I don't know." said Riku. "We better get going" he said.

"OI" Yelled Sora running towards Riku and Kairi.

"You are abit late" said Kairi while waving at Sora. Sora caught up to his friends.

"Lets go" said Sora. The three walked into the class and everyone in the classroom went quite. Right in front of Sora, Riku and Kairi was their teach: Mrs Unknown.

"Late again i will see all three of you after class" she said. All three were talking above one another to tell their teacher what happern. "Shut up! Now take your seats!" Mrs Unkown yelled at them.

Kairi and Riku walked to their seats. Sora was whiping his face. "Gee say it don't spray it!" he said to his teacher. The class full of kids laughed.

Mrs Unknown grab Sora and threw him to his seat. " Now lets Begin" she said clamly.

Half way thorugh the class Sora fell asleep, so Mrs Unknown threw ice cold water at him. Sora screamed. "I am Warning you. Fall asleep again and i will keep you back after school" said Mrs Unknown.

The bell rang and the studnets walked out of the classroom. Sora, Kairi and Riku tried to sneak out of class however they were caught.

"Where are you three going?" asked Mrs Unknown.

"NO where" said Riku and Kairi.

"Trying to get away" said Sora. As being kind of Dumb he said the worng thing to say.

"Sora!" Kairi yelled at him.

"opps" said Sora. "My bad. Sorry guys" he said.

"How about this i let you go if you look after the newbie" said Mrs Unknown to them.

"there's a new studnet here?" asked Riku

Mrs Unknown nodded. " A very quite and werid girl if you ask me."

Sora looked at Kairi and Riku. Both of them nodded. "Ok we will to get out of here" he said

"Great" said their teacher. "Well bye-bye" she said while waving

The three walked out of the class and into the grounds.



Notes on Chapter 1[/u]
i might have spelled a few words worng sorry.
anyways hope you enjoyed it ^.^

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment