Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Meeting Mokuba

Kay and her friends transfer to Domino High School together and meet future rivals, enemies, friends, and romances. How do they adjust?

Pairings (Hinted at for the series)

Kay/Seto
Cat/Yami
Kristen/Yuugi
Khaos/Ryou

Chapter 3 - Meeting Mokuba

Chapter 3 - Meeting Mokuba
A MIRACLE! I'm actually updating. ^^

Chapter Three
Meeting Mokuba Kaiba

        "Unlce, what are you doing here? You didn't tell me you were coming." Pegasus smiled and pat Kay on the head.

        "Well, I had some free time so I thought I'd visit my favorite niece." Kay beamed. Alex walked over.

        "Hey Pegasus." He smiled.

        "Hello there, Alex." He hugged Alex as well.

        "Oh, we need to get going, Kay. Remember? We have work." Kay sighed.

        "Man, that sucks."

        "Actually, I went to your office and asked them to let you have the day off."

        "Really?!" Kay and Alex asked in unison. Pegasus smiled and nodded. Kay squealed.

        "YAY!"

        "Come on, why don't we drive around Domino?" Pegasus asked. Alex and Kay smiled and nodded.

        "Later guys!" Kay called and she followed Pegasus and Alex into his limo. They drove off and away from the school.

        "So, how was oyur first day here?" Pegasus asked.

        "It was okay, except some dog wanted to claw my eyes out." Pegasus blinked.

        "Why?" he asked.

        "I drew a picture of the Blue Eyes White Dragon, and she assumed I have a love of Seto Kaiba. But he is a major jerk." alex laughed.

        "Instead of love at first sight, it was hate at first sight." Kay nodded.

        "Yes, exactly." Pegasus chuckled.

        "So you hate Kaiba boy, right?"

        "Right."

        "Well, his personality is less than sweet. I would know, he was there during Duelist Kingdom."

        "Meanwhile, I was here in Domino."

        "Exactly."

        "Indeed." They sat in silence for a while.

        "So...any leads to little Adelinda?" Pegasus asked. Kay sighed and shook her head.

        "I'm afraid not."

        "Kay, it's been five months now. maybe you should come stay with me for a while." Kay shook her head.

        "No, I won't give up so easilly." Pegasus sighed.

        "Alright then. Just rmeember oyu're welcome to stay with me anytime you need to." Kay nodded.

        "I know, Unlce. and I'm grateful to you. But...Adelinda is one of the only family members I have left. And I really think she's still out there, even if the odds are against me." More silence.

        "So, where to first?" Alex asked.

        They went all over Domino, looking at some new places they've never seen before. It was six fifteen when they went out to eat. Then Pegasus said he had an errand to run. Kay and Alex did not mind and he had a somewhat unsure look on his face.

        They drove to atall building with a large logo that said KC on it.

        "Where are we?" Alex asked.

        Pegasus walked into the building and Kay and Alex followed. He went to a secretary and handed her a slip of paper. She read over it through her half moon glasses.

        "Welcome, Mr. Pegasus." she noticed Kay and Alex.

        "Who are they?"

        "My neice and her friend."

        "Oh, alright. He'll see you now." Pegasus nodded and walked to the elevator then gestured for Kay and Alex to follow. They felt uncomfortable here. It was a quiet, cold place. They went up to one of the top floors and exited the elevator.

        "This is a pretty important meeting, girls. Can you wait ouy here?" Pegasus asked. Kay and Alex nodded and sat down. Pegasus entered a room.

        "I don't like this place..." Alex said softly. "It's too quiet. I feel like someone is watching us."

        "Yeah, I know what you mean." Kay looked around. It felt familiar... She closed her eyes for a moment, when she opened them again, there was a pair of blue-gray eyes looking at her. She blinked. There was boy, no older than twelve, looking up at her. He had unruly black hair and wore a striped shirt, jeans, and a gray vest. "Um...hello?"

        "Hi...do I know you, Miss?" he asked, blinking at her. Kay blinked as well.

        "I'm...not sure. Do I know you?"

        "I don't know." He tiled his head. "You look kinda familiar." Kay's eyes widened a bit. She could almost see a minature version of herself without the burn scar on her forehead tilt her head in the same way.

        "You...remind me of someone...I know..." she said.

        "I'm Mokuba."

        "I'm Kaleigh, but you may call me Kay." She shook his hand. "You seem like a nice person, Mokuba."

        "Thank you, Kay. So what brings you here? Are you here to visit my older brother? He goes to Domino High School too." Kay blinked.

        "How did you know I go there?"

        "Your uniform. Even though it's a different color, it is the uniform, right?" Kay blushed a bit.

        "Yeah. And I'm here with my Uncle and my best friend...who fell asleep." Kay got a large sweatdrop. Alex was asleep in the chair she had been sitting in.

        "Oh, I'm here wiating for my big brother."

        "Oh, really?"

        "Yeah." The door Pegasus entered opened and out walked Pagasus and...SETO KAIBA?

        "You?!" Kay cried. He stared at her.

        "What are you doing here?!" they said in unison.

        "Kay, you know my big brother?" Mokuba asked.

        "HE'S your brother?" Kay asked.

        "Mokuba, SHE'S your friend?" Seto asked.

I dunno what to write next so here is where it ends, yay.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Moon_Princess on April 1, 2007, 1:58:46 PM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessYay! There was an update! :D


Love it! ^.^


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on April 1, 2007, 10:15:34 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinahuzzah ^^

InferiorKart on April 1, 2007, 8:22:37 AM

InferiorKart on
InferiorKartKeep up the good work.

KionaKina on April 1, 2007, 9:58:19 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathanks