Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Kay's GONE?!

The second story in my series.

It's been a month since Kay and her friends transferred, and lately she has been getting depressed but nobody knows why. Will she be ok in the end?

Pairings: Duke x Tiffany Bri x Honda Tori x Yami Bakura

Chapter 4 - Kay's GONE?!

Chapter 4 - Kay's GONE?!
Alex walked to school, alone. Normally she went with Kay, but when she had gone to her partment, she was not there. Alex assumed Kay had left already and had gone too.

Cat and Jackie were outside the school talking with Tiffany and Duke.

"Hey guys, who's this?" Alex asked.

"Oh, this is Tiffany, Honda's sister, and her boyfriend Duke Devlin. He invented the game Dungeon Dice Monsters!" Jackie explained in a remotely excited way. Alex blinked, having absolutely no idea what in the world Dungeon Dice Monsters is.

"Wow, cool..." She said, trying to sound like she meant it and actually knew what they were talking about. Jackie seemed to buy it, because she simply introduced Alex to Duke and Tiffany.

"Nice to meet you," Tiffany said with a nice smile.

"Same here."

At this moment, Danielle, Maria, and Kristen ran up to them.

"Hi guys!" they greeted in unison.

"Hey!" Jackie, Cat, and Alex said. They looked at Tiffany and Duke.

"Who are they?" Maria asked.

"This is Tiffany Taylor, Honda's sister, and her boyfriend, Duke Devlin," Cat said.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kristen."

"I'm Maria."

"And I'm Danielle."

"Hi," Duke and and Tiffany said in unison.

"Is Kay not with you?" Alex asked. They all blinked.

"No, isn't she supposed to be with you?" Danielle asked.

"I went to her apartment, she wasn't there. I thought she left early."

"Do you think she spent the night at Kaiba's? She was babysitting Mokuba last night, right?" Kristen asked.

"That could be it. Let's go find Kaiba." The group walked around the school grounds and bumped into Honda and Yugi.

"Hey, have you guys seen Kaiba?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, he's-"

"Here." Seto walked up to them.

"Kaiba, what happened to your face?" Cat asked. There was a small bruise on his cheek. (God DANG, Kay slapped him hard...I'm so proud. ^^) Seto frowned.

"Your stupid little friend slapped me."

"Wait, you mean she isn't with you?"

"Hell no." Alex's eyes widened.

"If she's not with you...WHERE IS SHE?!" Alex shrieked. Everyone stared at her, eyes widened too.

"She's gotta be somewhere around here. Maybe she is in one of her classes!" Maria said.

"Yeah, let's split up."

"I'll go to Oral Interp!" Cat said.

"I'll go to Physics!" Jackie said. Soon, Maria, Alex, Cat, Kristen, Danielle, Jackie, Yugi, and Honda took off to the classrooms. Seto stood there, wondering why they were making such a big deal over the blonde.

Soon, the bell rang, and Kay was nowhere to be found. Cat hoped she would show up in Oral Interp, but she did not. This was very troubling.

Soon, lunch came and nobody had seen Kay. Now they were seriously worried. Alex had tried her home phone and cell phone, but nothing.

"Guys, this is weird. Kay would not ditch school like this."

"I know."

"Hey, still no sign of her?" Anzu asked.

"No. Do you guys want to look for her after school?" Alex asked. They all nodded.

"Why do you think she isn't here?" Khaos asked. Alex shrugged.

"She apparently slapped Kaiba last night. Maybe she felt bad about it and wanted to avoid him."

"You sure?" Cat asked.

"Pfft, no."

"Ok..."

"You dweebs are so pathetic to worry about that little wench."

"Kaiba, put a sock in it. Just because YOU don't have any friends doesn't mean-"

"I'm not interested in friends. It's a waste of time and energy." Alex glared.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? I can understand why Kay slapped oyu. You're a rude, inconsiderate, jerk."

"Tell me something I haven't heard."

"Why you little..."

"Alex!" Kristen shrieked, grabbing her arm before she socked Seto in the jaw. "Mr. Kaiba, I'm sorry about her. But...maybe you can help us..."

"Why would I help YOU?" he sneered.

"Because...um...if we can't find Kay...you'll be out of a babysitter."

"I can hire a new one."

"Mokuba will be upset." Seto frowned.

"I see Kay told you how to blackmail me." Kristen gave a small smile and nodded. He frowned. "Fine, what do you want me to do?"

"Track Kay down."

"Does she have a cell phone?"

"We're not sure if it's with her."

"Anything else I can use to track her?" Seto asked, a slightly annoyed expression on his face.

"Her MP3 player!" Alex said. "She never leaves home without it."

"Fine, come with me to my company after school and I'll find her for you."

HUZZAH! Kay's gone missing...wait, that's not good. Uh, ok. Wait for the update.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KhaoticWolf on June 14, 2007, 1:16:49 PM

KhaoticWolf on
KhaoticWolfKay!!! Where'd you do. *searches for her*

KionaKina on June 15, 2007, 1:41:11 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinayou know, everybody's been doing that

PandaChan21 on June 1, 2007, 10:03:56 AM

PandaChan21 on
PandaChan21THE FRUIT?! Also, when do I come in again? ^_^'

KionaKina on June 1, 2007, 11:39:09 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaSOON! Dude, please don't keep asking me that. It bugs the crap out of me!!! >_<

WingedSheep on May 30, 2007, 9:00:42 PM

WingedSheep on
WingedSheepwoah!!! @_@';
 
Kay, Kaaaay! where are you? ^^
 
yay! another GREAT chapter ^^ woopie!!! ^^

KionaKina on May 31, 2007, 3:27:15 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI'm glad oyu like it. Now, back to looking for Kay. *Looks around* Kay? *Sticks head in bee hive* Kay? OW! *Takes off bee hive and got stung on the forehead* Well that wasn't very smart

WingedSheep on May 31, 2007, 3:36:08 AM

WingedSheep on
WingedSheepit wasnt very smart at all... xD
 
but... where Kay can be then? i hope you'll write about it soon ^^

KionaKina on May 31, 2007, 3:37:32 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI actually have no idea where she is. I will make it up as I go along. Right now, I know she is not anywhere where I can find her. -_-

WingedSheep on May 31, 2007, 3:42:07 AM

WingedSheep on
WingedSheep^^

Moon_Princess on May 30, 2007, 10:25:39 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_Princess0.0

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KAY'S GONE MISSING!!!! O_O!!!!!!

*starts looking under rocks and other things frantically* O_O;;;!!!


By the way, GREAT chappie!!! Keep it up!! ^^

*continues looking*


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on May 30, 2007, 11:02:02 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinalol! XD I'll update soon