Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Afraid to choose love...

HOLY COW! An ENGLISH title. The fourth story. Yay.

Yuki moved in and Kay is debating over her feelings for him and Seto. When she dates Yuki, will Seto's jealousy lose her heart and will Adelinda finally be found? All will be answered here.

Chapter 3 - Afraid to choose love...

Chapter 3 - Afraid to choose love...
Yuki was at his locker the next morning. He sighed. Kay had avoided him all day yesturday. He should have known she was not interested in him anymore. Seto was walking in the halls and he shot a slight glare at Yuki, not that Yuki noticed.

Kay saw him at his locker and sighed. She walked up to him.

"Yuki?"

"Kay! Listen, I'm really sorry about yesturday. I was out of line. I just hope we can still be-"

"Yuki. I thought about it, and my answer is yes. I'd like to go out with you."

"Really?" She smiled and nodded. "I thought you hated me."

"Of course not. I just really wanted to think about it. I have not gone out with anyone before so, yeah."

"Well, neither have I, actually." She laughed.

"Ok, at least we will both be able to relate on how awkward we'll feel." He smiled.

"Kay..." She turned.

"Hi Alex."

"Can I talk to you?"

"Sure. Bye Yuki."

"Bye." She walked away with Alex.

"What's up?"

"why did you just say yes to Yuki? I thought you and Kaiba-"

"Alex, Kaiba and I are just friends and that's all we're going to be. He is not into me that way and I'm not into him in that way." Alex frowned.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


"Kay?"

"Yeah Mokuba?"

"Do you know what's wrong with Seto?"

"No, why?"

"He's been sulking." Kay shrugged. "...you seem happy?"

"Well, I got a boyfriend."

"WHAT?" It had been a week. Kay and Yuki had gone out and decided to be an official couple because...well...because.

"What's the matter?"

"You can't have a boyfriend! You and Seto are suppossed to be together." Kay sighed and massaged her temples.

"Mokuba. Don't think because Kaiba and I are friends that we are neccesarily going to start dating. I like your brother, but only as a friend. I'm still going to be around if you think me dating someone else means I won't have time for you."

"But I want you and Seto to get together."

"why?"

"Because he needs someone like you in his life." Kay smiled a bit.

"Mokie, your brother has so many girls who like him. And most of them are better than I will ever be. So if he wanted someone in his life, I'm sure he would have found her."

"Whatever..."

Kay sighed.

"I'm sorry..."

"Love just could not beat reality."

Not THAT was short. I dunno hy I wrote this chappie, really. But oh well. I hopw you liked it.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

fairywarrioress on June 13, 2007, 1:53:18 AM

fairywarrioress on
fairywarrioressCool chapter!! ^^

Looking forward to the update ! :)

^_~

KionaKina on June 13, 2007, 1:54:08 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinayou are showing up in the next chappie ^_~

WingedSheep on June 12, 2007, 6:04:18 PM

WingedSheep on
WingedSheepokey... i'll write one comment for second and third chappies xD
 
ummm... yes.. in those chappies Kay should decide... yeah... its pretty hard...
 
...and very interesting to read ^o^ xD
 
okey... well this is my short comment... cause i have to go xD bye! ^^ xP
 
 

KionaKina on June 13, 2007, 1:06:41 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinakk, byez! I'm off to update

Moon_Princess on June 12, 2007, 10:53:12 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessYay! Great chappies! Awesome as always. ^^

I look forward to the next chappie! =D


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on June 12, 2007, 1:28:16 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaWHEE!!!!!! ^^ I can't wait to update.