Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A Talent Show

Summer comes to an end. Kay cuts her hair and starts her senior year. Everyone is going through changes. (Either final story or second to last)

Chapter 2 - A Talent Show

Chapter 2 - A Talent Show
It's been another few months, and Christmas Break was drawing closer. And the Seniors always had a talent show before they left for break.

"So Khaos, are you entering the talent show?"

She shook her head. "No. I don't like doing that sort of thing. It's so awkward for me."

"Do you have stage fright?" Jackie asked.

"Mildly."

"Well, how about you, Jackie?" Kay asked.

"Nah, I hate those kinds of things."

"Cat?"

"Well...I'm thinking of singing with Maria and Tori, but we're not entirely sure."

"You guys should go for it."

"What about you, Kay-chan?" Kristen asked.

"Me?"

"Yeah, what are you doing for the show?" Alex asked.

"Well...I don't really HAVE a talent for a talent show."

"...ok, HELLO. Tango dancing?" Alex asked.

"Can you make a partner appear out of thin air?"

"Kaiba." At this moment, Seto decides to walk up.

"Hey."

"Hi Seto." Kay smiled at him.

"Look at that, out of thin air." Kay shot Alex a glare and she held her hands up innocently.

"What's going on?" Seto asked, looking confused. Kay took his hand and shook her head.

"Forget it. It's not important." She smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"Alright, if you say so." He lightly squeezed her hand.

"I'll bet her heart is fluttering like a baby bird," Alex whispered to Kristen, making her giggle a little bit. Kay frowned slightly at them but shrugged it off. Alex was telling the truth...but the fact she had quoted her, neh...

"So Alex, are you playing your violin in the talent show?" Kay asked quickly, before she said something else.

"Yes, yes I am. And are you doing your tango in the show?" she asked. Kay frowned and did not say anthing for abut ten seconds.

"So, Kristen, don't you and Yugi have a date tonight?"

"Uh...yeah. We do."

"Has Anzu ripped you apart out of jealousy yet?"

"She seems to have gotten over it. I think she decided it's a bad idea to like anyone here because she's going to New York."

"A wise choice, very wise." Kay nodded wisely. "So Cat, have you auditioned in that super star...thing, yet? Or, rather, did you sign up?"

"I signed up. Don't worry, Yami made certain that I did." Kay smirked.

"Good ol Yami. He's there to push you when I can't." Cat laughed. "You know...now that I think about the talent show, I might just enter it."

"Doing what?"

"Wait and see." She winked and grinned.

"Ooh, mysterious Kay." Alex smirked. Seto smiled a little bit. He found it interesting to stand and listen to his "girlfriend" talking with her friends. It was always amusing.

The bell rang.

"Great, time for gym."

"In other wprds, time for tight and skimpy shorts."

"Ones I could not sew more material to." Kay sighed. "The principle is a perv. Hoenstly..."

"And Jun and his team is in our class and more than once they've tried...things..."

"Well, Kay, if they try anything to you, you have your boyfriend to protect oyu. And I hear they are moving some weights today so he'll have a weapon." Seto nodded.

"That's true."

"Am I lucky or what?" Kay asked, giggling.

"C'mon, let's go." They walked to the locker rooms to change.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


The day came to a close. Kay babysat Mokuba and Adelinda. however, she was interuppted when Alex came over.

"Alex? What brings you here?"

"I'm here to watch the kids so you cna go visit Seto."

"...why do I need to visit him?"

"Because he "accidently" forgot his project." Alex held up a floppy disk. Kay stared.

"You stole that?!" she shrieked.

"...no..." Alex shifted her eyes. Kay grabbed the disk and ran out to her car. (Yes, she can drive now. Kay is officially 16!!)

"Alex, my borther has, like, ten copies of those disks." Alex snickered and nodded.

"I know...but this is for them to have some alone time."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Kay ran up to Seto's office and he looked at her in surprise.

"Kay? What are oyu doing here?"

"Um, Alex brought this to the mansion." She held up the disk. "She said you dropped it."

"Oh...well, I have an extra copy here." Kay stared and slapped her forehead.

"Aw man..." He smiled a bit and walked over to her.

"Hey, thanks for bringing it by anyway. Did you run here?"

"Nah, I drove. I jsut ran up the stairs." His eyes widened.

"You ran up the-" Kay nodded.

"I wanted to make sure you had this." He smiled and hugged her.

"Well, aren't you sweet?"

"Yup, I am." ^^ "I've never seen you in that suit before. You look good. I guess white and blue are your colors."

"Yes, they are. By the way, who is watching the kids?"

"Alex."

"Ah. Well, if you want to stay here, you can. I'm only staying for another hour."

"Ok."

So, she stayed there for the past hour and, unknown to her, Seto actually had finished and spent most of the time simply talking to her and pretending to type. They walked out of the building together and Seto drove them home in Kay's car.

She complimented him on sparing the atmosphere extra pollution by simply taking her car instead of riding in the limo while she drove home. He only grinned at this.

Yeah...no better ending in mind. Okies, hope you liked it. ^^

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Moon_Princess on July 31, 2007, 4:06:39 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessOohh! A talent show! Wheee! :3

I wanna know what Kay's doing! X.x

Great chappie! ^-^ Can't wait for the next one! :D
Update soon, okies? =3


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on July 31, 2007, 6:29:43 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI...shall...

KhaoticWolf on July 31, 2007, 3:49:25 AM

KhaoticWolf on
KhaoticWolfTalent show! Let's see some people do some tight rope walking! (\O_O/)

KionaKina on July 31, 2007, 6:29:30 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKina...um...okies I guess. ^^

animecrazyfan on July 31, 2007, 1:43:26 AM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanyeah first comment in this chapie ^^
and awwwww!!
it's cute!!

KionaKina on July 31, 2007, 6:29:14 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYAY! ^^