Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - A Concert and a Kiss

Summer comes to an end. Kay cuts her hair and starts her senior year. Everyone is going through changes. (Either final story or second to last)

Chapter 4 - A Concert and a Kiss

Chapter 4 - A Concert and a Kiss
"When you're around I don't know what to do
I do not think that I can wait
To go over and to talk to you
I do not know what I should say

And I walk out in silence
That's when i start to realize
What you bring to my life
Damn this guy can make me cry

It's so contagious
I cannot get it out of my mind
It's so outrageous
You make me feel so high

All the time

They all say that you're no good for me
But I'm too close to turn around
I'll show them they don't know anything
I think I've got you figured out

So I walk out in silence
That's when I start to realize
What you bring to my life
Damn this guy can make me smile

It's so contagious
I cannot get it out of my mind
It's so outrageous
You make me feel so high

I'll give you everything
I'll treat you right
If you just give me a chance
I can prove I'm right

It's so contagious
I cannot get it out of my mind
It's so outrageous
You make me feel so high

It's so contagious
I cannot get it out of my mind
It's so outrageous
You make me feel so high

All the time."


The audience clapped. Cat and Maria bowed. They were singing some of Avril Laveigne's songs and had ended the song with "Contagious."

"Thank you, everyone!"

"We hope you'll attend the charity concert for the orphanage."

"Yes, it's for a great cause so see you there."

"GOOD NIGHT!" The audience burst into applaused.

Cat, Maria, Kristen, and Tori met Kay, Alex, Yugi, and Yami backstage. Yugi hugged Kristen.

"You danced very well tonight, Ki-Chan." She felt herself blush and she hugged him back.

"Thanks, Yugi-kun." Kay smiled at the two, they were so adorable together. Yami kissed Cat and complimented her on her beautiful singing and Cat, as usual, blushed and thanked him.

"Well, I must say, tonight went very well. I'm already talking to people about recording a demo CD."

"Really?" Cat squealed. Kay nodded.

"Kristen and Tori are going to sing back up on some of the songs." She regretted adding that, because she was glomped by all four girls.

"THANK YOU!"

"AGH!!!!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Kay walked into the dance studio and looked around. Nobody was there. It was really quit. Perfect for her to work on her new dances.

She turned on her music and started to dance to it. Step by step, she created the dances for the charity concert. She took a ten minute break, then decided to do a Tango dance, just for fun.

In the middle of the dance floor, she breathed in deeply and closed her eyes, waiting for the music to start. She slowly started to gentle opening.

The tango was exhilerating, with a partner or alone. When you're alone, it's just your spirit. When you're with the right partner, it's like your floating on a cloud.

She felt a hand on her waist and she opened her eyes to look into a pair of cobalt blue eyes.

"Mind if I cut in?"

"Seto." She smiled. "Not at all." He led her through the Tango. "Just like floating on a cloud..." she thought to herself dreamily.

"so what are you doing here?" he asked.

"Just working on my dancing. How about you?"

"Looking for you, actually."

"Oh really?" He nodded. "And...why were you looking for me?"

"The paparatzi wants to meet my girlfriend." Kay nearly stumbled.

"Seto!"

"Relax, I'm kidding."

"Good. I HATE interviews. They drive me mad."

"Do they really?"

"I'm the neice of Pegasus, you think I've never been interrogated by the paparatzi before?"

"I don't doubt it." He spun her and pulled her close and rested his forehead to to hers. "Tell me, are you performing in that charity concert?"

"Seto...isn't the answer obvious?"

"I don't know, why else would I ask?" She smiled and shook her head a bit.

"Mmm, you always have a smart remark." He smirked.

"I know." He leaned down and softly kissed her. She closed her eyes and kissed him back. They stood there like that for a couple of minutes and only pulled away to breathe...darn need for oxygen.

Seto cupped her chin and kissed her again. She wrapped her arms his neck, feeling her thoughts abandoning her.

"Hey Kay, you ready to g-" Cat, Yami, Yugi, Kristen, Khaos, and Ryou stopped dead when they saw them.

"Ooh, are we interuppting something?" Cat asked, smirking. Seto and Kay pulled apart and looked at them, blushing.

"U-um, I need to change real quick." Kay dashed o to get her bag and to the bathroom to change. Seto ran his hands through his hair, and clear his throat awkwardly. Yami smirked.

"Looks like you were enjoying yourself, Kaiba."

"Quiet Yami!" Kristen giggled and leaned her head against Yugi's shoulder. Yugi wrapped his arm around her.

"Don't worry, Kaiba, you're not alone."

"you're lucky Jounouchi isn't here. He's have a hay day with this one."

"Yeah, I know." Kay walked over in a blue dress and black leggings with her in a messy bun.

"Ok, let's get going before we miss the movie."

"Yeah."

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PandaChan21 on October 24, 2007, 11:00:47 PM

PandaChan21 on
PandaChan21i love ruining the moment...

KionaKina on October 25, 2007, 10:05:15 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaWho doesn't?

animecrazyfan on August 4, 2007, 7:02:25 PM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!
I swar was trying not to laugh the HOLE TIME!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
and poor seto!!
hehe ^^

KionaKina on August 5, 2007, 12:15:03 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI'm glad you found it amusing. ^^ All hail the amusement

KhaoticWolf on August 4, 2007, 10:08:55 AM

KhaoticWolf on
KhaoticWolfUh oh! Look at Kaiba and Kay-chan! *giggles* Such an adorable couple!

KionaKina on August 4, 2007, 10:15:54 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathank you ^^

Moon_Princess on August 4, 2007, 5:31:39 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessAwwww! Such a cute chappie!!!!!! x3
Lol, I bet you two WERE enjoying yourselves. *grins* Hehehehe. ^^

Update soon, m'kay? :3


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on August 4, 2007, 5:36:39 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI shall