Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Graduation

Summer comes to an end. Kay cuts her hair and starts her senior year. Everyone is going through changes. (Either final story or second to last)

Chapter 5 - Graduation

Chapter 5 - Graduation
Eh...I have no ideas for anything so I'm doing a time skip to when they all graduate. Besides, I really want to end this story while I have an idea for an ending.


Seto looked at her. She was standing with her friends, talking, laughing, same as usual. Only today, they all wore black gowns and held diplomas in their hands. He felt sick, not happy.

High school was over, for all of them. The were graduates and ready to go out into the world. And Kay would be leaving in a little more than a month. She had recieved her acceptance letter about a week ago.

The past few months they'd been a couple, a real couple. He would miss holding her in his arms, talking to her, occasionally making her laugh.

No matter what he did, he could not get over her. What would happen when she left? Would he move on or dwell on her memory?

She looked at him and walked over, smiling. He forced himself to smile back at her.

"so, you coming with us to the graduation party, Seto?" she asked.

"Yeah." She offered her hand and he took it, lacing his fingers with her. They walked with Kay's friends, Adelinda, and Mokuba to a pizza parlor and sat at tables. Kay sat next to Seto and he held her close to him.

For the time she was here, he'd hold onto her.

Almsot everyone from Domino High was there, including Minako. Seto ignored her. He only focused on the girl next to him. He spaced out and was surprised when she put whipped cream and a cherry on his nose and laughed.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"For being cute." She ate the cherry and kissed him. He grinned a little and got the whipped cream off his nose with his finger and licked it off.

"Kay?' She looked at Alex.

"Hmm?"

"How can you eat Mint chocolate chip ice cream? That's so weird!" (...Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is GODLY!!!)

"It's Godly, and it's delicious. You know me, I love peppermint."

"Still..." Kay shrugged and ate more of her ice cream. Soon, the party was done and they all walked outside.

"Seto, can we spend the night at the mansion tonight?" Kay asked. He sighed and hugged her.

"Do you even have to ask?" She smiled.

"I guess not."

"Just remember one thing you two."

"What's that?" Kay asked Alex. She snickered.

"Use protection. BYE!" She ran off. Kay and Seto turned BRIGHT red.

"ALEX!!!!!" Kay screeched. "Oh, I am gonna hurt her for that one!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Kay and Seto laid on the couch, watching some random movie. Mokuba and Adelinda had falled asleep on the other couch. Seto had his arm around her and she was snuggled up against him.

It was romantic and comfortable.

The movie was soon about half way over.

"Seto?"

"Hmm?"

"If...I leave for Germany...will you miss me?" Kay asked. He was quiet for a moment. Then he nodded.

"Yes...I will." They were quiet for a moment. "And...will you miss me?" She nodded.

"Very much so."

"B-but, you are still going. This is your future, Kay." She smiled a bit.

"I know...I'm still going."

"OK. I'm not trying to talk you out of it so y-" She leaned up and pressed her lips to his.

"You talk WAY too much." He smiled and rested his forehead to hers.

"Yeah? Well so do you."

"No way, you talk more."

"No no, you do."

"Uh-uh, you d-" He pulled her closer and kissed her.

"No, you."

"Mmm, cheater."

"Me?" he asked innocently.

"Yes, you." By the time the move was over, Seto was asleep. Kay was just barely awake.

She turned off the TV and looked at Seto. He was so adorable when he slept...so innocent.

Gently, she moved some hair from his face and softly kissed him.

"I love you..." she whispered before snuggling up against him and starting to drift asleep. "And I always will..." Her eyelids closed and she drifted into a dreamless slumber.

See? Kay confessed! ...but he was sorta...half...dead when she said it...that's my way of saying VERY asleep and unable to hear anything you say. Crap...

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PandaChan21 on October 24, 2007, 11:02:56 PM

PandaChan21 on
PandaChan21ur right, mint chocolate chip ice cream IS godly! And aww...that was sweet...

KionaKina on October 25, 2007, 10:05:24 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaty

KhaoticWolf on August 6, 2007, 6:38:55 AM

KhaoticWolf on
KhaoticWolfThat was so nice. Poor Kaiba is going emoish. *pushes Kay into Kaiba* STAY! ^_^ Mint Chocolate Chips roxs my soxs!

KionaKina on August 6, 2007, 6:40:05 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYES! i'm writing the update now

Kouni46892742 on August 5, 2007, 1:32:31 PM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742O...M...G....SUCH AMAZINGNESS!!!!!!!

That was so cute!!!
 
*melts*

KionaKina on August 6, 2007, 4:09:20 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaAgain with the yelling T_T

Nah, jk. Glad oyu like it. ^^

animecrazyfan on August 5, 2007, 9:10:45 PM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfan................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!
THEY ARE SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
*dies because of the major cutness*

KionaKina on August 6, 2007, 4:08:47 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKina*Falls over, twitching* My...ears...

animecrazyfan on August 6, 2007, 5:05:09 AM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanoh 0_o
s-sorry ^^"
Wanna hand?

KionaKina on August 6, 2007, 5:15:24 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaThank... you... *Stands up and waits a few minutes and drinks some lemonade then eats some chocolate* Ahh, all better. ^^

I'm happy you liked the update

Moon_Princess on August 5, 2007, 12:17:21 PM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_Princess*blows up because of the Ryuuzashipping cuteness!*

Awwwwww! It's all so cute!!! x3 And yet so sad, cuz Kaiba's gonna miss her! >.<;

This was an awesome chappie! One of the best!
Update soon, okies? :D


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on August 5, 2007, 12:18:28 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaIt was kinda short in my opinion but okies. ^^ I'm happy you enjoyed it.