Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Epilogue

Summer comes to an end. Kay cuts her hair and starts her senior year. Everyone is going through changes. (Either final story or second to last)

Chapter 9 - Epilogue

Chapter 9 - Epilogue
This...is...the...last...CHAPTER! *Cries*


"Mom!" a 7-year-old girl with shoulder length brown hair and green eyes yelled, running around the mansion. "Mom!!! Where are you?"

"In here, Aelita!" a voice called. The girl ran into one of the rooms to see a 28-year-old Kay typing on her computer.

"Is it ok if Moe comes over tomorrow?" Aelita asked. Kay nodded.

"Sure thing. But what time? Your dad and I are going out tomorrow night."

"I know. How about from 12 to 5?"

"Yeah, that's fine."

"Great!" Aelita exclaimed, hugging Kay.

"Kay-chan?" Adelinda peeked her head in the room. She was a 22-year-old woman and had grown out her hair to her elbows and was expecting twins. "Mokuba and I are going out shopping, do you need anything?"

"Nah."

"Wanna tag along, Aelita?"

"Sure thing, Adelinda." Aelita ran over to her aunt and they exited the room. Kay grinned to herself and continued working.

She was now CEO of Industrial Illusions and a successful author. Not only that, she was a mother and soon-to-be aunt.

Cat and Yami were happily married and Cat's daughter, Moe, was Aelita's best friend. Alex was happy and single and a brilliant musician.

Most of her friends were either married or engaged.

Kristen and Yugi were engaged and ran the game shop together and sold many Kaiba Corp an Industrial Illusions products so they had plenty of buisness.

Bakura had finally proposed to a real person - Tori - instead of another pie. -_-' And Tori was planning to set him straight which Kay was looking forward to seeing.

Khaos and Ryou had gotten married and moved to Egypt. They wrote often and visited twice a year.

Blair and Yami Marik were also happily married and were expecting their third child. Kay normally did not visit them but let them visit her because...um...walking in on them one time is enough to scar you and make you avoid their house.

Maria had met a nice guy and was currently dating him. She was doing well. Bri wrote Kay and apparently had found herself a husband. Honda was a bit sad at this news, but he was over it soon and had recently met a sweet girl named Kanya.

Kay was amazed at how things had changed and how things stayed the same in some ways.

But one thing, to her happiness, had not changed.

Seto crept up behind her and kissed her.

"Hey Seto." She grinned at him.

"You always scold me for working too much, but look at you."

"Aw, I'm sorry." She closed the computer program. "There, better?"

"Yeah." She smiled and kissed him.

"Kay-chan!" a voice greeted cheerfully. They broke apart and sighed.

"Wow, two seconds alone. A new record!" Seto said. Kay giggled and nodded.

"Hey Alex."

"Was I interrupting?" she asked, smirking.

"Take a guess, Alex."

"Well, you should she used to it by now."

"Can we help you?"

"I have a concert coming up and I snagged you some tickets." She handed the tickets to them.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Now I'm off to deliver the rest. Later, lovebirds."

"Bye, Alex." She walked away and Kay rested her head against Seto's arm. "How much you wanna bet that if I kiss you again someone else will pop in?" she asked.

"Don't know." He hugged her.

"I've been thinking..."

"Hm?"

"Can you believe how much things have changed and how many things have stayed the same since we met?"

"Yeah, you're right."

"Does Minako still chase you?"

"Yes." -_-

"She still wanna claw my eyes out?"

"More than ever, expecially since she found out we have a daughter and don't plan on getting a divorce."

"Have your body guards hurt her yet?" Seto smirked.

"Yes, they have. And she still won't quit."

"Some things never change."

"Nope." He kissed her on the temple. "But I'll deal with Minako so long as you don't change."

"I don't intend to." She pressed her lips to his.

HUZZAH! A very sucky epilogue but, whatever. So...yes...this is *Sniffles* THE END! *Cries*

H-however, I am starting a new series involving Kay-chan. The storyline is very different and there are less characters, much to my happiness. I threw in too many other OCs from my friends and could not even do much with all of them and some I could not even use.

Well, here are the character profiles.


http://www.fanart-central.net/story-47475.html

And here is the story. I've already written two chapters so I hope you will start reading.

http://www.fanart-central.net/story-47477.html

Thank you for reading my series. I hope you enjoyed following my first series starring my OC. You all are the best! ^^[/align]

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaralover1 on October 27, 2007, 2:09:14 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1YAY!!!!! This is really good!!! ^^

KionaKina on October 28, 2007, 2:16:07 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathank you ^_^

KhaoticWolf on August 9, 2007, 6:09:50 AM

KhaoticWolf on
KhaoticWolfThat was such a good story! ROCK ONNNNNN!!!!

KionaKina on August 9, 2007, 6:17:12 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathank you very much ^^

Moon_Princess on August 9, 2007, 6:12:13 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_Princess*has a sea of used tissues around her* That...was...the HAPPIEST ending EVER! *blows her nose in another tissue* I'm crying from happiness!

It was beautiful. I really liked your series and I'm sad that its ending...TT.TT
BUT! I look forward to your next series as well. ^^
I'm glad it did end in a happy way. ^^

~Moon_Princess

(P.S: I'm so proud of you! X3 You handle a lot of characters in one story very well. I usually have a hard time with that! X.x)

KionaKina on August 9, 2007, 6:16:53 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKina*Pats your shoulder* I'm glad oyu like it

And you should see how many characters the first draft of my book has! It KILLS me