Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Away to Domino

A new story about my OC, Kay, and her friends, life, lovelife, and so on.

Ryuuzashipping
EternalShipping

Ratings may change

Chapter 2 - Away to Domino

Chapter 2 - Away to Domino
Kay put her hair into a pull back and slipped on a black dress similar to the one she had worn yesturday, tights, and some black heels. She applied some lipstick, blush, eyeshadow, and mascara then walked out of her room.

It about three in the afternoon. She had spent her morning working on some new cards in her pajamas. Now she was bored.

She looked around for Pegasus.

"Where is everyone?" she asked. "Oh! The tower." Kay ran off to the tower and gasped when she saw two suits carrying a knocked out Pegasus and Croquet. "Croquet! What happened to him?!" she cried.

"Miss Simms, I'm afraid your uncle is gravely ill. We're rushing him to the hospital."

"B-but will he be ok?" she whispered.

"We're not entirely sure. He disappeared after he lost in a duel with Yugi Mouto and we found him in this condition in his tower."

"After losing to Yugi Mouto?"

"Miss Simms, we feel that...it would be best if you are not on the island while your uncle is in this condition."

"So where should I go?"

"Well...we have already arranged an apartment for you in Domino City. You can stay there and attend High School."

"Are you kidding me? High school?"

"Please, Miss Simms. We're doing this for you. With all the stress around here it would be better for you to enter a new enviornment to keep your mind off things."

"...fine, when do I leave?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


"B-big brother...grr, where IS he?" Mokuba cried frantically, carrying a silver briefcase in his hand and looking around frantically. Mokuba, Yugi, Anzu, Jounouchi, and Honda were outside of the castle, looking for Seto. "Is he really on this island?"

"We looked around but we couldn't find him." jounouchi sniggered a bit.

"Maybe Kaiba's soul was summoned to heaven." Anzu glared furiously at him.

"Jounouchi, don't make jokes like that!" she snapped. Then she becamse serious. "Hey...where did Bakura go?" she asked.

"He's probably still looking for Kaiba in the castle..." Jounouchi said. Yugi looked up and so did Mokuba. Seto stood there on the top of the stairs to the castle, eyes narrowed against the sun.

"Nii-sama..." Mokuba thought, tears forming in his eyes. Seto looked down and gasped.

"Mokuba..."

"Kaiba!" Jounouchi and Yugi said.

"Big brother!" Mokuba cried, running up the stairs, tears running down his face.

"Mokuba!" Mokuba jumped up and hugged Seto.

"For Kaiba...Mokuba was the final piece. Maybe the puzzle of his heart is complete at last." Jounouchi was getting all emotional.

"Aw geez. Th-they're so...so brotherly...I just can't hate 'em. Th-those jerks!" he sobbed.

"And you got the prize money, Jounouchi!" Anzu added. "You can pay for your sister's operation." Jounouchi walked over to Yugi and held up the envelope.

"Yugi...is it really ok if I take this money?" he asked. Yugi nodded.

"It is! You were the real champion of the kingdom." Honda crossed his arms.

"That's true...it was a miracle he advanced to the finals..."

"He raised his level the most!" Anzu exclaimed.

"Yugi...I owe you big time."

"Jounouchi for us, the real test has begun." Yugi winked. "Someday, until the day you beat me, you can owe me one." Anzu looked at Jounouchi.

"What's your record and Yugi's record?" Jounouchi rubbed th e back of his head.

"Well, starting from a week ago and uncluding this kingdom, wins 0, losses 187..." Anzu and Honda sweatdropped.

"Oh man..."

"He's got a long way to go..."

Seto and Mokuba looked at Yugi. Yugi noticed this and looked back.

"Kaiba...take good care of Mokuba, ok?"

"Yugi...I owe you for saving Mokuba...but tell the other Yugi our battle isn't over yet.." Seto turned and walked away. Mokuba laughed.

"Seto and I are flying out of here in our private helicopter! Too bad YOU losers don't have one!" he taunted.

"What?!" Jounouchi yelled. "Why you little @#$%!"

"By the way, how ARE we getting home?" Anzu asked. Seto turned around.

"Let's go, Mokba! Small fry like them will have to swim in the ocean." Mokuba looked back at them for a moment.

"...hey Seto...let's let them ride in the helicopter too." Seto turned sharply.

"What?!"

"Please?" Mokuba added meekly.

"Grr..."

Kay walked up to her helicopter, the staff carrying her bags.

"Have a safe trip, Miss Simms."

"Thanks Croquet. Take care of my uncle." He nodded and she got on the helicopter. They took off and she looked back at Duelist Kingdom with a sigh.

"You guys better thank big brother for letting you come!" Mokuba said. Seto glared.

"Once we're back in Japan we're EVEN, got it?" Seto barked. Mokuba laughed. Yugi looked out the window and back at the island.

"Bye Duelist Kingdom."

Seto was surprised to see and Industrial Illusions chopper fly by at about twice their speed.

"What's that about?" he asked himself.

Ok, huzzah. The scenes involving Yugi an dthem is not from the show, it's from the manga and some was changed or removed so...yeah.

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

YoriXYamiForever on January 23, 2008, 10:10:07 AM

YoriXYamiForever on
YoriXYamiForever*squeals* I LOVE THE MOKUBA/KAIBA REUNION!!!!!!! THAT'S SO SWEEET!!!!

Poor Pegasus *cries*

KionaKina on January 23, 2008, 10:12:37 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinahe'll be ok, I promise

YoriXYamiForever on January 23, 2008, 10:18:30 AM

YoriXYamiForever on
YoriXYamiForeverYay ^^

TaisyXPegasus on January 4, 2008, 12:21:56 AM

TaisyXPegasus on
TaisyXPegasusCool chapter!

KionaKina on January 4, 2008, 10:53:36 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathank you very much

YamiRevea on October 19, 2007, 9:46:10 AM

YamiRevea on
YamiReveaCOOL!!!!!!

"Maybe Kaiba's soul was summoned to heaven." That made me crack a little!! LOL!!!! GREAT CHAP!!

KionaKina on October 19, 2007, 9:50:29 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinahee hee, thnaks. I forgot that one for a minute

animecrazyfan on August 9, 2007, 8:10:26 PM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanwow cooly ^^

KionaKina on August 10, 2007, 12:25:10 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathankies

Moon_Princess on August 8, 2007, 8:56:55 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessYay! Awesome chapter! ^^
This is going really good so far! I love it! ^^ Update soon, okies?


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on August 9, 2007, 4:50:47 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKina*Nods* I shall ^^

I'm glad oyu like it so far