Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - The Deadliest Duel pt. 2

A new story about my OC, Kay, and her friends, life, lovelife, and so on.

Ryuuzashipping
EternalShipping

Ratings may change

Chapter 12 - The Deadliest Duel pt. 2

Chapter 12 - The Deadliest Duel pt. 2
Jounochi smirked evilly. "Yugi, you draw the first card. It's the beginning of the end for you." Yami stood there for a moment. "What's the problem, Yugi? Are you too frightened to play a card?"

"I don't think so, Marik. I summon Gazelle: the kind of Mythical Beasts." The beast appeared on the field. "That ends my turn."

"Very well." Jounouchi drew a card. "Yugi, say goodbye to your Gazelle, for I play Raikegi which destorys it!"

Yami gasped as a bolt of lightening struck his monster and it shattered. Everyone watching gasped.

"Aw no...Yugi's wide open!" Cat cried.

"Now I summon Aligator Sword. Attack his life points directly!"

"Yugi!" Cat cried.

"That thing is strong enough to wipe out almost half his lifepoints!" Kay said. Yami grunted as his lifepoints dropped to 2500.

"Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha. Surrender yet? Or do you want more? I hope you're not going easy on me because we're old friends, Yugi. You'll be sorry..." Jounouchi said, smiling wickedly. Yami straightened and drew a card.

"We're not friends, Marik." His voice was cold as ice and so were his eyes. "I play Big Shield Gardna, right now, in defense mode."

"Ah, good. That means Yugi's lifepoints are safe." Cat beamed. Kay frowned.

"Don't count your chickens before they hatch, Cat." She looked at Kay in confusion. "Jounouchi took out Yugi's Gazelle without even trying. Magic cards like Raikegi are extremely rare and powerful. And if he has a card like that and is working for these rare hunters, he must have an arsenal of rare magic cards just waiting to shatter Yugi's defense."

Seto nodded. "She's right. That Big Shield is not much of a threat if you have the right moves. But with a third-rate duelist like Jounouchi, we should not be too worried."

"Like I said, if he's working for the rare hunters, Lord knows what cards are in that deck." Kay frowned. "We'll just have to wait and see."

"So, you tihnk that's enough to protect your lifepoints, Yugi?" Jounouchi asked. "So naiive." He held up a card. "I play my Hinotama magic card."

Kay and Seto's eyes widened.

"No way!"

"Yugi's in trouble!"

"Now watch closely: AS ITS POWER BLASTS AWAY YOUR LIFEPOINTS!"

"YUGI!" Anzu cried.

Cat's eyes widened and she clasped her hands over her mouth in shock. Kay winced a bit as the fireballs hits Yami, Adelinda covered her eyes and Mokuba hugged her and looked away.

Yami's lifepoints fell to 2000. Seto frowned.

"That third-rate duelist Jounouchi never had cards that powerful in his deck! So he is being helped..."

"And with half of Yugi's lifepoints gone after only two turns, I fear the worst is yet to come." Cat took a shaky breath.

"Poor Yugi..." Kay gave a small smile and gently hugged her.

"Hey, don't worry. He's the King of Games. I'm sure Yugi will win."

"But...he has to go against his best friend...and whoever loses-"

"Try not to think like that. We'll find a way to get them out of this. Promise."

Cat looked at her. "How can you promise something like that?" she asked. Kay grinned and gave a peace sign.

"Hey, it's me we're talking about." she winked. "I always find a way. And this time won't be any different."

"Ah...you're right." Cat smiled.

"See?" seto smirked a bit.

"Pathetic." Kay glared and elbowed him in the ribs.

"Could you shut up for once?" She hissed. He didn't answer and tried not to show that it actually hurt when she elbowed him.

"Time is running out, Yugi." Jounouchi snickered. Marik was clearly enjoying seeing Yugi squirm.

"It's my move."

"Hey! What in the world is going on here?" Anzu yelled. "Why is Yugi dueling against Jounouchi? Is this some kind of freaky dream?"

"No Anzu," Mokuba said, "some guy named Marik brainwashed jounouchi and forced him into a duel."

"Why did he do that?"

"Marik's trying to get his evil hands on Yugi's Egyptian God card so he's forcing Jounouchi to duel for him."

"This Marik guy's brhind everything? Then he must be the one Ishizu warned us to watch out for. Everything's making sense to me now." Kay nodded.

"Yeah. But now we can't get Yugi or Jounouchi out of this duel safely."

"Why not?" Anzu asked. The rare hunter in the crate with the remote to cause the crate to fall looked out at Anzu.

"Hey you, stop making a fuss, will ya?" he growled. "If you don't keep quiet, kid, you're done, so don't test me." Anzu looked up at the crate then back at the rare hunter.

"You wouldn't do it! You don't have the guts."

"You wanna bet?" he snapped.

"Anzu, don't test him!" Cat yelled.

"Look Kaiba, you gotta stop this duel right away, or the whole world may be in dnager of being destroyed. Do it now!" she cried. Kay looked at Seto. mokuba did the same.

"We can't, too risky. If we try to stop this duel now, we'll be putting Anzu in danger, Seto." Kay bit her lip.

"There has to be a way to help her out." She tried to think. The clock was ticking.

The duel progressed.

Then, Yami traded with Yugi.

"Hey, Yugi...he's taking over for the pharaoh?" Kay asked, staring. Cat blinked.

"But...why?" she asked. Kay thought then a small smile graced her lips.

"I think I get it...he wants to be the one to free Jounouchi."

"Ok, Jounouchi, it's just us now."

"He may be the only one who can win this..."

"My turn, Marik."

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

YamiRevea on November 19, 2007, 4:05:20 AM

YamiRevea on
YamiRevea*Glomps* AWESOME!!!!!! But a little short...well, eitherway...I'm off to then NEXT ONE!! *Glomps*

KionaKina on November 19, 2007, 4:11:22 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKina*Glomps back*

AnimeAngel87 on October 17, 2007, 9:45:17 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87This chappie is incredibly short

XD

KionaKina on October 17, 2007, 11:28:46 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaheh, yeah

Moon_Princess on October 12, 2007, 2:29:59 PM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessYAY! You updated! ^-^ I couldn't wait!
Great job! :3 *glomps you* It's awesome. x3
I'm gonna read the next chappie! ^.^ *skips off*


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on October 13, 2007, 12:40:51 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYAYNESS!

KelekiahGaladrian on October 12, 2007, 10:57:26 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianKel: YAY! I'VE BEEN READING THIS STORY FOR A WHILE AND I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS PART! AWESOME!

KionaKina on October 12, 2007, 10:58:32 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaHeh, I'm writing another update now ^_^

KelekiahGaladrian on October 12, 2007, 11:14:55 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianKel: SWEET!