Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Dinner Time

Seto Kaiba, Yami Yugi, Katsuya Jounouchi, Mokuba Kaiba, Yugi Mouto, and Yami Bakura all get transported to another dimension when Seto's new invention goes haywire and there they meet me and my friends.

Shippings inside

Chapter 3 - Dinner Time

Chapter 3 - Dinner Time
Kay was in the kitchen, cooking spaghetti for her sudden house guests. mokuba was helping her clean the salad and Cat was cutting up carrots, tomatoes, and celery for the salad.

The spaghetti was almost ready. Kay made the plates of salad and put it on the table and then put three different salad dressings on the table. Mokuba took the seat next to the head of the table, which is where Kay would be sitting. Seto took the other head of the table.

Jounouchi and Ryou were sitting at the Island with high chairs in the kitchen. Cat sat next to Kay and Yami next to Cat and Seto.

So...table is ike this

---------Seto
Yami-------------Mokuba
Cat--------------
---------Kay

Kay piled spaghetti on the red plates and put them on the table. Then took the large pot filled with red spaghetti sauce and put it near the salad dressings. She put forms and napkins on the table, followed by sals plates, and gave herself a spoon.

Everyone sat down.

"Kay, why do you have a spoon?" Cat asked.

"I hate spaghetti this way." Shye took her sppon and fork, twirled the spaghetti on the spoon, and ate some.

"Why do you do that?" Yami asked, tilting his head.

"Probably because I'm European."

"Ohhhhhhhhhh."

And so, they ate their spaghetti. The phone rang when Kay was about halfway through. She sighed and went to pick it up.

"Hello? ...Alex!! Wassup? I haven't seen you since summer. ...oh, the orchestra is in town? Rock on! ...leh duh I'm goin. We've been waiting for this for months. ...yeah, ok. ...don't worr,y I've got black...chya. Alright, call me this weekend with the details, ok? ...yes, I love you too, my one and only." Seto, Yami, Mokuba, Cat, and Ryou all automatically looked up. Jounouchi was too busy eating his third helping of pasta.

Kay hung up the phone and saw everyone staring at her.

"what?"

"Is Alex your boyfriend?" Mokuba asked.

"Huh? No! She's my best friend."

"SHE?" Seto asked, staring at her. Kay nodded.

"yes. Oh, you mean the one and only thing? Ha, we're kidding around. I have a boyfriend and I assure you that he is a boy." Everyone was a bit weirded out, but they shrugged it off and went back to eating.

When they were done, Kay cleaned up and collapsed on the black couch and turned on the big screen in the living room.

iCarly was on. She was bored so she decided to just lay there and watch it. Cat and Yami sat down next to each other and Mokuba sat next to Kay.

"what's this show, Kay?"

"iCarly. It's a pretty funny show."

"It looks stupid."

"You look stupid, Kaiba."

"I beg your pardon?" he asked icily, narrowing his eyes at Kay. She poked him.

"Poke!" ^.^

"...uhh..." The phone rang again and Kay picked up.

"Yeah? ...hey Alex...yeah, I finished the update...what do you mean you can't read it? ...oh yeah, I guess I never uploaded it. Ok, I'll wake up early and post it to fanfiction...tomorrow is Saturday...yes it is...YES IT IS!!!" >_< "...ok, I WILL steal your jacket on Monday, bye." She hung up.

"wha?" Mokuba asked.

"My other friend, Alex. I like stealing his jacket. It's fun."

"Really?"

"Mmm-hmm. I spray it with perfume so he smells like a girl."

"That's cruel, Kay."

"So?" she asked, with a shrug. "Alex is used to my brand of evil."

"Interesting..." Kay picked up the phone and dialed a number.

"what are you doing?"

"checking to see if Tori and Bakura are working to create the apacalypse and checking to see if I can get in on it."

"Are you sane at all?" Seto asked. Kay looked at him.

"...define sane." Seto frowned a bit. "Hey, Tori? How are things on your end? Bakura try to destry the world yet? ...no?! ...you gave him...WHAT?! You know what happens to him in my fanfic!! See? Fandom does not lie. ...WELL TAKE THE PIE AWAY! ...But you...and he...fine. You know what, you're the one who suffers in the end. ...yeah, yeah. Good bye...see ya on Monday." She hung up and got up. "I'm going to play some video games."

"Can I come?" Mokuba asked excitedly.

"Sure. Have you ever played Sonic Riders before?" she asked.

"No."

"Then it's time oyu learned, young Grasshopper. C'mon." Mokuba and Kay raced up the stairs and into the master bedroom, which is where Kay slept.

It was past 10 pm.

Seto walked into the Master bedroom to see Mokuba and Kay asleep on the bed and Futurama was playing on the TV. Mokuba was hugged Kay and she was hugging him with one arm.

With a sigh, he turned off the TV and tucked the two in then went to his bed in the game room.

And soon, everyone was asleep for their first night.

Comments

Comments (13)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

animecrazyfan on November 5, 2007, 9:41:03 PM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanmy good now Tori will never stand a chance!
I meen hey we all know that the pie will win Yami bakura's heart at the end.right?
LOL

animecrazyfan on November 5, 2007, 9:41:16 PM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfangod*

KionaKina on November 6, 2007, 11:10:10 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinayes, pie always wins,...just don't tell Tori that *Shifty shifty*

animecrazyfan on November 6, 2007, 9:17:05 PM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanI think that writing that as a replay to your fanfic where she's in will give her a pretty clear idea >_>"

KionaKina on November 7, 2007, 7:51:01 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinalol ^_^

ladychaos on November 1, 2007, 3:05:00 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaoslol. nice idea spraying a guys jacket with perfume

KionaKina on November 1, 2007, 11:02:41 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathank you ^_^

Moon_Princess on October 20, 2007, 2:37:48 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessAck! I can't believe I didn't see this chapter! X.X!!!

XD It was great! ^.^
Great job Kay-chan! ^-^
Two friends named Alex, one boy one girl. Wow. :O
XD I liked the part when you said you steal his jacket and then spray it with perfume. Lol! XD


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on October 20, 2007, 2:42:29 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI reaLly do that in real life, he hates it ^_^

KelekiahGaladrian on October 12, 2007, 11:21:43 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianKel: Nice, I like. That's an... interesting dinner. You're European? That's new. I knew you had some relation in Germany, but.... Were you born in Germany? I was born in the U.S. and have lived there my whole life. That would explain why I like the dubbed version of YuGiOh. Nice job! ^^

KionaKina on October 12, 2007, 11:26:51 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYes, I was born in Germany. It's a beautiful country. I want to move back there after I finish High School.

KelekiahGaladrian on October 12, 2007, 11:27:52 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianKel: Kool. I was born in Nevada. Don't live there anymore.

AntiAxel on October 11, 2007, 4:18:08 AM

AntiAxel on
AntiAxelI feel for that Alex guy...

Pandinator on October 12, 2007, 4:09:33 AM

Pandinator on
PandinatorOf course u do, ALEX. Lol!

PandaChan21 on October 13, 2007, 1:09:06 PM

PandaChan21 on
PandaChan21Le duh...of course he would feel bad...Alex fears for his LIFE every day, because i live in his neighborhood! *evil cackle*

Pandinator on October 12, 2007, 4:05:20 AM

Pandinator on
PandinatorLOL!!! I remember u writing this!!! I was in the library with u!!!

KionaKina on October 11, 2007, 4:18:54 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI'm sure you do