Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A kiss to seal the deal

A kiss will seal the deal, for it will turn a small infatuation into a love.

A story dedicaded to Christal-chan <3
---
Huugacest

Pairinged, Christal and Neji

Chapter 1 - A kiss to seal the deal

Chapter 1 - A kiss to seal the deal
Infatuation

Written by: Kira-lynn




He didn't know what changed his thoughts about her, or what drove him to such a point.. it was just there. Fate, something he had no control over, it was fate that she would be in his life, take it over slowly. He hated it he had no time for infatuation, no time to dwell over a pitiful girl. especially her, why it had to be her, Neji didn't know.. he didn't want to, and he never questioned fate.

Hueless eyes watched the younger girl keenly, back pressed against the bark of the tree, a stone expression painted on his face. He let out a soft sigh, as he spotted several mistakes in her movements. “Christal-sama” he muttered softly, the girl stopped pulled her extended arms towards her chest, as she glanced over to her cousin with a soft smile “yeah?.”

Neji pushed himself off the tree, looking sternly at his current obsession, who also happen to be his cousin. “your posture was wrong, and your not moving properly” he said dully, he frowned slightly as her face went to gloomy.

“oh really?” she asked with the look of a kicked puppy, she sighed pushing back her bangs, just to have them fall in her face again “I see.. well let's take a break maybe lunch?” she said hopefully. Jogging up to her cousin with a soft smile, blushing softly at the deep look he gave her.

He looked away slightly “lunch would be fine” he answered curtly, he couldn't help but feel accomplished as she smiled happily. He figured she would be hungry soon since she has been training for a while now, without stop. despite his obvious infatuation with her, he was still the hard @$$ he has always been, and never let anyone slack. Especially his family, no way would his family defile their pride, by being weak. It was bad enough with Hinata. She was getting better but was still a poor excuse for a Hyuuga. He stuffed his hands in his pockets as he turned towards the village, knowing she would follow.

Christal sighed softly grabbing her jacket and quickly followed after Neji before he left his site, wondering where they were to eat today. Sometimes Neji would let her pick other times he would just lead them somewhere and they would eat there. Her eyes traveled to him, observing him. Lately he seem to be a bit more quite then normal, sure he was know for being a cold hearted person. Though he was never mean to her, he was actually pleasant company, she grew fond of her time with him, but lately his words were short and his presence seemed different then normal. She only noticed it recently, infact it was shortly after the sand siblings moved to Konoha, Neji seem always in thought, and unapproachable. It worried her, she cared dearly for him, he was her cousin and as much as she denied it he was much more, he held a special place. Yet it seems he was fading from her, she looked down with a sad expression before looking up “Nii-san?”
Neji pulled out of his thoughts glancing at her curiously “yes?” he asked, curious as to what she wanted. She seemed a little nervous and she fidgeted with her jacket, she looked up with determination in her eyes. Now he was really curious what did she want to say so badly?.

Christal pulled up some courage, but looked at him sheepishly “I was wondering if something was bothering you.. you've seemed ...... off” she said truthfully, she lowered her eyes slightly, but still watched his face for any expression. What she saw was what she could only guess was confusion, then surprised, the next expression was masked by his normal expression.

“I'm fine” slightly seeing the ironicalness that the cause of his torment, and the cause of his delay was her, the one asking him if everything was okay. He wouldn't be able to tell her that, that she was the reason, for once he was uncertain, and actually rather afraid to expression his more then inappropriate feelings.


Christal's expression went from surprised to a angered look “BAKA!” she said yelled at him, with a scowl. “I was just worried you didn't need to snap at me” she said with a hurt tone “Maybe if you paid attention you would know some people are actually concerned for you” she angrily placed her hands on her hips, a angered, but hurt expression on her face.

Neji looked as if she just slapped him, his eyes softened slightly “christal-chan” he started not sure what to say, but wasn't given a chance to say anything as she took off. He wouldn't of bothered following her if he hadn't seen tears sparkle at the corner of her eyes. 'damn it' he mentally cursed before running after his cousin. It didn't take long for him to grab her arm, pulling her towards him with a stern but gentle yank.

Christal eyes widened as she was pulled into his chest, immediately her anger washed away, replaced by a deep blush. She never really hugged and it was surprising to have him so close, she was acutely aware of his scent as sniffled slightly

Neji sighed holding her closer, his arms around her shoulders “I'm sorry Christal” he muttered softly despite his pride, he only wanted for her to feel better, since he was the cause. “I didn't mean to snap, I had no reason to, I can't blame my problems on you” he said softly, Placing his chin on her head “do you really want to know what has been bothering me?” he asked pulling pushing her arm lengths away, looking at her face with a questioning gaze.

Christal nodded slightly “i want to know.. maybe I could help” she said softly sniffling again, the blush still deeply sketched across her face “tell me Nii-san”

The two walked deeper into he forest in insure a more private conversation, Neji weighing the pro's and con's as they walked silently next to each other, almost regretting promising her he would tell her everything. Neji never broke promises, his only wish was she wouldn't hate him, disgusted by him, but if it was truly fate, then it shouldn't be a problem.

They stopped at a small meadow, both sitting on the grass, leaning against the large tree, it was silent for a few seconds before Neji spoke first “the truth is...” He said started. Seemingly lost, not quite sure what to say next.

Neji took a deep breath “you see... Christal, the reason I've been like this is because.. well I was jealous of the new guy, Gaara I believe his name it, because I truly wanted and want to have you all to my self..... So when I saw you be around him with such a happy expression, I supposed I just couldn't.. tell you before, I thought my chances would slip away, the chance for me to to tell you... that I ... love you and not because your my adorable cousin he said. His normal personality show through as he boldly placed his hand on hers “you can ignore what I say, just don't ignore me okay?”

Christal blushed looking down at their hands she didn't say anything, rather she blushed deeply, she opened her mouth to say something but closed it speechless. She turned to look at Neji who was watching her intently “the truth is I really like you too..” she said trying to look away.

Instead Neji grabbed her face, stroking her cheek with his thumb, a cocky grin across his face... “then it's alright if I do this...” he said he leaned forward and kissed Christal softly on the lips, then when she didn't reject him. He deepened the kiss.

Christal felt light headed as Neji pulled away, she was sure her cheeks were flaming red, she reached up and touched her lips then looked at Neji who wore a smile. She blushed more but smiled back “It's okay if you do that” she whispered softly, then was pulled into another kiss.

Fin

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Brodstar5 on April 16, 2007, 5:56:57 PM

Brodstar5 on
Brodstar5this is GOOD!!!!!!!!

Sasukesgirlfriend on November 23, 2006, 11:02:21 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendHow seat!

witch_13888 on November 21, 2006, 11:01:40 AM

witch_13888 on
witch_13888ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG! zOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!
YOU ROCK MIMIRIN!!!!!!!! THIS IS SOOOOOO AWSOME!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!! **BLUSH BLUSH**
**FAVS A KAZILLION MILLION TIMES**