Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Forgive me

GaaraxChristal forever <3
A short one-shot for my friend :P

Chapter 1 - Forgive me

Chapter 1 - Forgive me
Forgive me
Pairing: Gaara / Christal's

Note: I only own Mimirin,
This is only a short one-shot, something I wrote while listening to random songs :p, it's a gift to Christal


He was furious, beyond furious, he was pissed, there was no doubt, he was itching to break something, to hurt someone. Mainly a dark haired paled eyed Shinobi, How foolish of him to trust nothing would happen between the two. He was foolish to think just because they were related that he should feel non threatened.. how foolish. Never in his life had he been so stupid, so unaware, so selfish his own eyes refused to see the signs.

Sand scattered around dangerously as he sat on the nose of the Hokage watching the city with murderous eyes, truly anyone who bothered him now would be food for his mother. Despite the fact he was here because of a treaty, he still felt the need to hurt something, he let out a long sigh closing his eyes.

His mind ran in circles with thoughts, some that weren't even his own, the cry of Shukaku in glee, wanting blood. Why was he so angry?.. because the one thing he wanted, was being stolen from him, by it's own kin none the less. He blamed the Hyuuga boy, he was sly, tricky like a cat, he even had that stuck up air to him, that boy.. he was the one who was touching what was his, he was the one who he really wanted to hurt.

Gaara opened his eyes, cerulean eyes stared down at the town, it seem so peaceful, he hated that, why wasn't anyone else in pain?.. so angry like him, why were they allowed to be happy and not him. It was just unfair, if he knew how to cry he would likely be in tears by now. Instead he stared, the lines that would be his eyebrows furrowed, a look that looked hurt and angry at the same time. A childish look that perhaps only he could pull off, when spitting out all the murderous intent.

There was a gust of wind, then the soft chime of bells traveled to his ears, he turned his gaze to the side, bright azure eyes stared straight at him with not pitiful eyes but caring eyes. The girl stood unfazed by the aura he emitted, nor did she move as sand curled around, wrapping it's self around her neck. No she merely gave him a sad understanding smile, her long hair floated around as the wind whipped about, she closed her eyes as the sand squeezed harder, as lax of oxygen started to affect her, she opened her eyes again, look looking weak “gaara...” She muttered softly, letting out a cough.

Gaara's eyes widened immediately the sand recoiled, the moment it did the girl feel to her knees, coughing holding her throat. He watched as her small form moved up and down, at each raspy breath she took, It only took a few moments before she regulated her breathing. He watched her with a dark look as she pulled her self up sitting on her knees, for a moment she did nothing not look at him, nor move.

That was till she broke the silence, he almost had to lean towards her to hear her soft voice, speaking, though she didn't look at him yet. “talk to me nee-san” she asked softly, “don't hold in the pain, it's painful.. to watch you hurt like this”. She looked up emotions were deeply edged into her eyes, a hurt look, mixed with a loving gaze. He closed his eyes, and looked away, he didn't want to listen to her words, what if she hurt him as well, what if she stabbed him in the back.

He was cut short from his thoughts, as his eyes flung open, somewhere between thinking the girl had moved next to him and wrapped her small arms around his shoulders and placed her head on his shoulder. Soft sobs was heard from the girl, as she clenched on to him, that moment his anger evaporated, as he slowly petted her head, a confused look on his face. Unsure why the normally chipper and happy girl was now crying, was she crying for him?.. that couldn't be.. why was she crying. “Mimirin?”

The girl looked at her name, tears stained her face running down her cheeks, her eyes a now cerealan color like his eyes, that looked like the see with it's green tint. “hai?” she asked softly she shifted her body so she was leaning aginast him, her watched her, her face was still sad, a tears still ran down her face, but she looked up at him so sincerely. “Why are you crying rin?” he asked softly, leaning his head against her's in a his eyes staring down at hers.

She gave him a sad smile, and reached him, her fingers traced his face, lining his dark eyes, the eyes he gained from lack of sleep “because you will not, because it painful to see you so hurt, because I love you” she said softly. He closed his eyes, and let out his sigh, again the voice of his demon, scream about her lies, saying she was lying. Such a creature couldn't love him, he was unworthy of her love.

He ignored it for once, looking away, “....” he didn't say anything but stare out at the town with a confused look. How could he believe her?.. would she leave him like Christal?..find someone better to be around, leave him alone like everyone else in his life that he ever loved. As if she could read his thoughts, she ran her hand through his hair, in a comforting way “Christal didn't leave you” she said softly “she still loves you” she glanced down sadly. The girl was a bit disappointed at her friend's actions, why she hurt her brother so, but she knew how Christal felt, she knew Christal was as torn up as any of them, that her friend was crying in the inside even though she acted strong. She understood why her friend was so torn, but she didn't turn her back to Gaara, instead she recoiled from both, Christal was dealing with this in a way Gaara did, isolating her self, blaming her self.

Gaara looked down at her “how could see, how would you know?.. I'm a monster remember” he said bitterly, not daring to look at her eyes, knowing some emotion would knock down another barrier in his heart, he didn't want to let go yet, he could really.

She continued her ministrations, studying the profile of her adopted brother, with a deep look. She whipped the tears from her face “because she does, that girl is madly in love with you, she is.. she just so confused, she hurt... she doesn't want to hurt you nor neji”

Gaara glared ahead “why should it matter, I should mean more, I should be more important, she shouldn't care about that bastard, she should only love me” he whispered that last part, with a hint of jealousy tinting his voice.

She smiled softly at him and hugged him, brining his head to her small chest, if she wasn't his sister, he likely would've blushed being pressed against her chest. She was though his sister, and she did things like this all the time, gestures of love that he sometimes never understood, nor got use to

“a heart is a complicated thing it can love more then one thing, it can love multiple people, it can hate, it can hurt, it can regret.. many things” shes said softly still running her hands through his hair “one can't help who they fall in love with, it's not a forced nor is it a picked out thing.. you don't see a person and say your going to love them” She said softly.

Gaara frowned but closed his eyes, enjoying the contact, something that was rare for him, since moving to konoha the girl had been to busy with her true family, and Kankuro, yes perhaps he was a little selfish, he wanted his sister to him self, he wanted his girlfriend all to himself, he didn't want to share anything, it wasn't him, sharing was something Gaara never did. “hnn” he made a nose to prove he was listening to her, though she knew anyway. She always seem to understand things like that, it was a mystery, she was probably one of the only people who could calm him down, or beat sense into Kankuro.

She smiled letting go of her red headed brother, sitting peacefully next to him placing her hand on top of his, her eyes settled at staring down at the down watching people move about on their daily schedule's. She licked her lips slightly, “Gaara, go speak to her forgive her.. she loves you, and she does she just doesn't know how.. she afraid to speak to you, and not because she thinks your a monster”

Gaara nodded mutely, then stood up, he stared down at the Inuzuka girl, who stared up at him with knowing eyes “you love you, prove it” she said softly, before she too sat up turning away “please Gaara, don't ruin a good thing, It's painful to see you so hurt” she said softly, before she jumped off edge. The soft tinking of the bells followed her, he closed his eyes, and turned to walk down the mountain side.

As he walked down the street of konoha passing everyone in a thoughtful daze, trying to figure out what he was going to say to the Hyuuga mix. He really wasn't all that great with these things, he wasn't the type to express himself, or even forgive people. He stopped at their building staring up at it, Christal, him, his siblings, and Rin lived there. He placed his hand on the door, pushing it open.

Gaara walked in closing the door behind him, he glanced around, seeing if he could spot the girl, hopefully she wasn't off hiding somewhere. She had a knack for finding different places to hide. He stepped out stairs, making his way to Christal's room. He stopped at her door, taking soft breath, then knocked softly.

Christal smiled bitterly as she stared at the picture, it was the whole group after one of the festivals, Neji, Kiba, Temari, Gaara, and of course Rin, herself and Kankuro all made funny faces at the camera.. It was her favorite picture, Gaara and Neji stood on either side of them, Gaara and Neji were the only one's who didn't attempt to make a face instead were staring at each other, each had on hand on her shoulder. Kankuro and kiba were next to Rin she was sitting on their shoulders with a piece sign, and Temari was in the middle, trying to pull Shikamaru into the picture.

She ran her finger over the two boys standing next to her, then closed her eyes, it was so hard, she didn't want hurt any of them. Really she didn't mean to, things just happened with Neji, she loved him dearly, and couldn't help. She nearly jumped as someone knocked on the door, she already had a kunai at hand. Then lowered it thinking, if it was really a intruder they wouldn't knock. “come in” she called out softly putting the picture on her nightstand.

Gaara walked in, his eyes glued to her as he stepped in a closed the door behind him. He didn't have any expression on his face, the only indication Christal had was the sorrowful look on the bed. She looked down trying not to look him in the eye, her fingers raised to her chest, locking in a nervous way. “Gaara-san?” she asked questioningly staring down her fingers playing with the buckles on her vest.

Gaara watched her, he sighed softly closing his eyes then opened looking at the girl who stole his heart “... I think.. we should talk about this” he said softly. Unsure what to really say, sure Rin's word gave him a boost of confidence, but now that he was here he felt he needed the girl to help him speak. “.....” He looked down, licking his lips nervously, unsure if he should say anything more.

Christal looked up at him, with a perplexed look on her face, it really didn't match any emotion it was a mixture of things. She opened her mouth a few times, then closed it, she didn't like the awkward silence nor did she really know what to say to the sand nin. “Yeah...” she finally spoke in a soft tone.

“I didn't mean-” “I sorry-” both spoke at the same time, both paused “I'm sorry you go first” they both said, both blushed softly, at how stupid this looked. Gaara finally broke the chain “you go first” he said softly, walking over to her, sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at with a look that she could only explain as caring.

Christal took a deep breath, and let it out, she glanced at him eying him, if this wasn't a big deal, she would be blushing about the fact he was in her room, and the door was closed. She cleared her throat nervously her fingers still played with the material on her chest. “I didn't mean to hurt you Gaara... I'm sorry I just... gaah.. I didn't know what to do.. so I rejected both of you.. I just d-didn't, wan- want to hurt ei....ther of you” She said softly. Her face was beet red by now, and starting to stutter, She looked away “the truth.. the truth is I love you” she said softly, now not even daring to look at him.

Gaara stared at her with a deep look, he licked his lips slightly “I didn't mean those words” he said softly thinking about the time, she rejected him when he tried to advance past making out, and in a hurtful way, so he said retaliated saying how she was a tease, and whore for going to Neji. He nearly killed himself with guilt just remembering the look she gave him at that time.

He reached out to touch her shoulder he noticed she pulled away slightly “I really mean it, I was just hurt.. I didn't know what I was saying, I was angry, and jealous, and hurt...” he said softly bowing his head down regretfully “I don't blame you if you don't forgive me” he said softly.

He looked up surpised as for the second time this day arms wrapped around him, He was keenly aware of her soft scent, and her hair tickling his cheek. He blushed softly as her chest pressed aginast his softly “I do forgive you” she whispered softly, letting out a soft hiccup as tears ran down her cheeks.

Only a bit ago did he kill without any regret, yet now he felt like the worlds cruelest person, he felt horrible, not one but two girls cried, and it had to do with him one way or another. He wrapped his arms around her slowly, breathing in her scent “don't cry” he pleaded softly, he could feel his heart break at her tears.

She hiccuped a few more times, wiping her tears, she held him closer laying her head on his shoulder, and sighed softly, “I do” she whispered softly, She closed her eyes slightly relaxing as Gaara rubbed circles on her back. She could feel her heartbeat, and felt it pulsing, she blushed softly pulling away. She gave him a shy smile, though she didn't look him in the eye.

Gaara, placed his hands on her hand, entwining their fingers, he reached out, his fingers hooked under her chin making her look up at him, pulling her close. He watched her face, reading all the emotions that flashed through her eyes. He smiled softly, and leaned close “I'm very sorry” he said softly, he ran his thumb over her lip slightly.

He watched as her face turned bright red, and slightly grinned, he loved how easily, startled and embarrassed she was “and I love you too” he whispered softly, leaning in and kissed her softly on her lips. He pulled away, unsure how she would react to that, and saw that she close her eyes blushing, she didn't pull away either, so he kissed her again.

Christal blushed deeply, her free hand reached out to touch his face shyly, unsure what to do, she felt Gaara pull away again, her eyes fluttered open, she scanned his face, noticing the soft blush on his cheek. “so we can put this behind us?” Gaara asked sheepishly.

Christal grinned softly at him, she ran her fingers through his hair, and stared in in the eyes a for a few moments. “yeah we can” she said softly then leaned in and this time she kissed him shyly on the lips.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

finalfantasy on July 1, 2007, 2:29:16 PM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasywow, i like that!!!

witch_13888 on May 9, 2007, 2:56:14 PM

witch_13888 on
witch_13888Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, mii!!! it was so beautiful!!!! <3 <3
your like the most talented writer in da worl, chi loves you cuz mii rox, and she's sooooooooo coooooooooool!!!!!!!!
-Huugles you Tight- Chi loves Mii so much!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Thankyou mii!!!! this story is so precious and well written, -loves-

-favs a million times- -HuggleS- <3

-Chi <3