Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The New Farm Girl

this is a harvest moon story! based on what does happen in the game, and a lot of extra stuff that I threw in to make it more intresting! and let me tell you now, It has a LOT of conflict in it... I'll be writing on it continually... hope you like! :D

Chapter 1 - The New Farm Girl

Chapter 1 - The New Farm Girl
"Where do I get my veggi seeds?" Meghan asked. "At Vesta's farm." Tak replied. Meghan was a young city girl, she found out her dad had a farm, and she decided to see it, and live in the valley. The owner of the farm, his name is Tak, he was Meghan's dad's best friend, and wanted to see how Meghan taking over the farm would turn out to be like. "And, I don't mean to be pushy, but, you should get a husband, so he can help you on the farm." Tak was telling Meghan. "OK." Meghan answered in repliy. They did meet three intresting bachlors, Rock, a blond 22 year old, Marlin, a anti-social 32 year old, and Gustufa, a young hippe. Meghan seemed to have her eye more on Marlin, the 32 year old anti-social guy, he also worked on a farm, with his older sister, Vesta, and a young girl, Celia. Meghan was new, but she knew a few things. She knew that having her own farm would be tough, and she knew what Tak meant, "And, I don't mean to be pushy, but, you should get a husband, so he can help you on the farm." those were his words, and she knew she did need some help. Lets go check out what their doing at Vesta's place...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment