Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Beach Party

this is a harvest moon story! based on what does happen in the game, and a lot of extra stuff that I threw in to make it more intresting! and let me tell you now, It has a LOT of conflict in it... I'll be writing on it continually... hope you like! :D

Chapter 6 - The Beach Party

Chapter 6 - The Beach Party
"Ok, got my towel, my bathing suit, I think that's it!" Meghan said. "woof!" Rover wanted to come too. "Ok, you can come, just don't bite anybody, or bark at them." "woof!" Now at Vesta's house, they are getting ready for the beach party too. "You coming Marlin?" Celia asked. "No." Marlin answered. "why not?" celia asked, "because I HATE water..." "why?" "egh... childhood... Vesta used to ALWAYS dunk my head under the water at pool parties..." Marlin answered. "well, I'll teel her not to." "thanks." Marlin answered to CELIA'S praise... " "You 'love birds' coming?" Vesta asked, just having the coincidedance when she said 'love birds'...

...


"hey, Meghan! you came!" a blond man said running up in light blue swimming shorts. "I know we've met, but, names Rock! if you forgot..." Rock mentioned. "I remember your name, Rock." Meghan answered. "WOOF!" Rover barked at Rock, madly. "Cute dog. what's his name?" Rock asked. "Rover, his name is rover." "I'm a fan of dogs." Rock said. "oh, and I heard the waves are really small, so they aren't a problem!" Rock exclaimed. "k, I'm glad, wanted to go swimming today!" Meghan said running off to get a spot near the water. "uh... agh... *sigh*" Rock then ran to his spot, next to his mom and dad. "Ok, this seems like a good spot... how do you think rover?" "WOOF!" "well, you could have just said it nicely..." "i don't think he's barking at you man." "oh, hi Gustafa! how is your gutiar work coming along?" "fine, sister. Have a good song, want to listen to it later?" "sure gustafa!" "see yeah soon Meghan!" "bye Gustafa!, now Rover, how about the spot?" "woof!" "I thought so too." "woof!" "i know" "woof!" "ok, really rover, what?" "he might be barking at me..." Marlin said. "Marlin. didn't know you were coming." "i normally don't come to these kind of things... but I did for you, because I heard you were coming." "thanks" "no problem." Marlin said smiling. "I got you some Veggie Juice... If you want it." Marlin said. "sure I do Marlin! thanks!" "no problem..." Marlin said again smiling he's new at thank you's so bear with him. Meghan then after she was done talking with Marlin, went in the water. Just then a giant wave crashed over Meghan, and only the three bachelors noticed. "ohmygosh! we have to save her!" rock screemed at Marlin and Gustafa, "I can save her that fastest." Marlin told rock. "says who?" "me, I was once the champ at my high school at swimming." "so, maybe I like to swim, so I swim more." "guys, don't do this, fighting just clouds your inner soul..," Gustafa said. "Gustafa, sorry but we don't need your wisdom right now..." Marlin said. "I thought the older you get, the wiser you get." Rock said looking at Marlin. "Rock, are you calling me old?" Marlin asked, as Meghan was still drownding. "Maybe, maybe Meghan likes YOUNG BLOOD!" Rock yelled at Marlin. "Or, she likes, people who do the same job as her, oh right I do, and you don't have a job!" Marlin sceamed at Rock. "guys, i still suggest that you stop this conflict, so you can save Meghan, who is still drownding." Gustafa told the other two bachelors. "AHHH!!!!" both Marlin and Rock screamed. "I'm scared... you go save her!" Rock said as he chickened out. "Ok, fine," Marlin said as he jumped into the ice-cold ocean water to save one of his true loves.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment