Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The Kiss... That's Not Wanted...

this is a harvest moon story! based on what does happen in the game, and a lot of extra stuff that I threw in to make it more intresting! and let me tell you now, It has a LOT of conflict in it... I'll be writing on it continually... hope you like! :D

Chapter 7 - The Kiss... That's Not Wanted...

Chapter 7 - The Kiss... That's Not Wanted...
"hm. hm. hm. hm. hm!" Meghan sang as she just finished watering her crops. "hey!" Rock yelled as he ran up to Meghan. "hi. I wanted to talk to you about something..." Rock said sorta outta breath. "what did you want to-" Meghan was asking untill she got cut off by Rock kissing her. Meanwhile Marlin was walking by the farm, and caught his eye on Meghan and Rock makeing out. "Rock..." Marlin sorta mumbled under his breath. "Meghan, I have mixed feelings about this..." "Rock, what you just did, was unneeded... I want you to leave." "Meghan? this is about Marlin... isn't it? you love him more that me?" "maybe... look rock, you are cute, and around the same age as me... but I have mixed feelings about you and Marlin..." "Meghan... but... I thought you liked me... more that like, like like." "Rock, I don't know... I don't, I want you to leave now." "ok, fine, but even if you do like Marlin more... just think about it..." Meghan went on to just sitting in her field. "hi." Marlin said as he walked up. "hey, I don't feel like talking right now." "I saw." "saw what?" "you and Rock." "really? omygosh, Marlin, he kissed me. I didn't even like it." "really?" "well..." "see, if he didn't stop to talk, you would have kissed for hours..." "no, i wouldn't Marlin. I wouldn't do that!" "It doesn't matter anyways, I mean were just friends right?" "right."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment