Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - Ohmygosh! Where's Danny?!?!

this is a harvest moon story! based on what does happen in the game, and a lot of extra stuff that I threw in to make it more intresting! and let me tell you now, It has a LOT of conflict in it... I'll be writing on it continually... hope you like! :D

Chapter 27 - Ohmygosh! Where's Danny?!?!

Chapter 27 - Ohmygosh! Where's Danny?!?!
"well, thanks for telling me Rock- Rock? Danny?!?! oh no! what happened to danny?!?!" Meghan shouted as she looked around frantacliy. Meghan ran towards Vesta's farm as fast as she could, when she got there, Marlin relized that something was wrong. "what's the matter meghan?" Marlin asked as Meghan caught her breath. "Someone took danny!" she said then gasped for air. "wha?!?!" marlin exclaimed. They had danny unexpectanly and they have grown to be happy to have a child, and now he was gone? The first day they were back home? "Well, what happened before he dissapeared?" Celia asked. "Rock came, and told me that the crops needed watering, they did so I went over and watered them, then when I went back, Rock was gone, and Danny was too!" Meghan shouted running off to Rock's hotel room. Marlin and Celia followed.

When they got to The Inner Inn, Meghan ran upstairs and pounded on Rock's door. While Marlin ran up too, Celia told Tim and Ruby that Rock seemed to have 'jacked Danny' as any parent would, they said that they would harshly punish Rock if he did steal Danny from them. Then Celia joined Meghan and Marlin. "LET US IN ROCK!!! WHERE'S DANNY!!!" Meghan yelled at the top of her lungs and pounded on the door, as it got weaker and weaker, she would be in his room in no time. Eventuley, Meghan broke down the door. "ROOOOOOOOOOCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!" Meghan screamed when they met face to face. "You might wanta... actully how about you stay, and get ripped up to shreads by my wonderful wife." Marlin started to say. "Hi, meghan... so what's up?" Rock asked nervously. "You can look at my and Marlin's empty hands and ask that?" Meghan screamed at rock questionaly. "well, where's danny?" Rock asked, beginning to think that his plan might be going down the drain like the last one. "Where's danny?!" Marlin asked as he steped up towards Rock, who seemed quite small compared to Marlin. "I don't know... you came here to show me him, then I went to Meghan's farm, and told her that her crops needed watering, and once I told her... I left." Rock said hesitating, thinking if he said something wrong... he might get a knuckle sandwitch from Marlin. "Likely story Rock!" Marlin said as he looked like he was about to pumble Rock. "guys, I know that you are both really mad, but let me talk to Rock." Celia said out of the blue. "what?" Marlin and Meghan said simotanasly. "Let me try and work this out..." Celia said, as Meghan and Marlin looked at each other and nodded. "Look rock, if you tell us what you did with danny, Meghan will marry you." Celia said as she crossed her fingers behind her back. "WHAT?" Meghan and Marlin shouted and looked at Celia franticly. "I took him, and gave him to Lumina!" Rock shouted. "Case closed, lets go get danny." Celia said walking out the door. "yay! you lose Marlin! come on Meghan! stay here for a while!" Rock said waving for Meghan to walk over. "CELIA!" Marlin yelled down the stairs. "what?" she yelled back. "why did you tell Rock that he could marry Meghan?!?!" Marlin screamed back down worried. "I crossed my fingers behind my back!" Celia yelled from downstairs. Marlin looked over to Rock, who had a long face on. "nope, I still win." Marlin said with a smirk and walked off, with Meghan following. "NOOOO!!! I HATE YOU MARLINNNNN!!!!!!!!!!" Rock screamed as he threw his plans into the trash can, plopped on his bed, and started to cry. OPERATION "JACK DANNY", FAILED.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment