Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Retrival of a Belt

Manny X Frida

don't own the show or characters. just the story
might make a sequel to this.

Chapter 2 - The Retrival of a Belt

Chapter 2 - The Retrival of a Belt
Manny tossed and turned in bed. His eyes flittered open, and he sighed. He closed his eyes again, and just mouthed the word, ‘Frida.’ His door opened and Manny opened an eye. “mijo.” His father said, walking in, and sitting on his bed. Manny sat up. He realized he was still in his cloths. “yes dad?” he asked, sounding as bored as ever. He knew this was going to be one of his fatherly son talks, which seem to take forever when he brings them up. “why do you keep leaving the house in the middle of the night?” White Pantera asked, his mask still on. “what?!? I don’t so any such things!” Manny screamed, trying to sound offended. “Mijo. I’m not mad, I just am wondering why you’ve been do restless the past few days.” Rodolfo said, taking off his mask. Manny always wondered why his father wore that mask everyday of his entire life, even if he looks… handsome… under it. “restless? Why do you think that I’ve been… restless?!?!” Manny said, his eye twitching at the end of his sentence. Rodolfo shook his head. “it’s about that Frida girl isn’t it?” he asked. Manny’s eyes darted around the room. Just then his grandpapi came running in the door way. “Manny! The cops are captured! We can go rob the local museum!” he shouted. Rodolfo raised an eyebrow at him. “er uh, I meant to say… I have to go pick up some milk!” he shouted. He transformed into his mech suit, and flew out of the window. Rodolfo sighed. He put his mask back on. “well, this is all I can get out of you right now. Gotta go stop your grandpapi! Be good!” he said, jumping out the window also. Manny sighed, and shook his head. He stood up from his bed, and his pant fell down to his ankles. “what the?” he asked. “what happened to my El Tigre belt?” he asked. He held up his pants with his right hand. He saw his dad running down the street. “dad.” He said annoyed. He grabbed a rope off of his bed frame, and tied it around his waist. “that should do for now.” He said. He ran threw his door, ran down the stairs, and closed the front door behind him when he ran out. He stood in front of his house. He sighed. “man, it will take WAY to long for me to get off of this building if I’m not El Tigre.” He said sadly. A helicopter flew over head, and stopped momentarily over Manny’s house. “and just stay with him for now, I don’t want you getting hurt!” a voice shouted from up above. A blue screaming object hurdled towards Manny. He screamed, and Frida toppled onto Manny. “love you!” the voice shouted again. The Helicopter flew off into the distance. “dad dropping you off again?” Manny asked. Frida sighed, rolled her eyes and nodded, throwing in a “yes.” She got off of Manny, and smiled. “so what did you want to talk about last night?” she asked, holding a churro. Manny shook his head. “you’re lucky again, I just want to go get my belt, we can talk about it later.” Manny said pointing to his rope-belt. Frida laughed behind her arm. “your belt got jacked by your dad didn’t it?” Frida asked, nawing on her churro after she was finished talking. “yeah, now let’s go get it back!” he said, running down the stairs. Frida followed. Once they got to the ground, and glance around to find Manny’s father, they saw him flying from a giant robot. He hit a building, and landed on the ground. The robot punched him even harder to the ground. “dad!” Manny shouted. He motioned for Frida to follow him, and they ran towards where Manny’s father was pumbled to the ground. A hand grabbed the ledge of the huge hole. “dad are you ok?” Manny asked, grabbing his hand, and pulling him up. “I’m fine mijo.” He said standing up. “dad, give me my El Tigre belt! I can help bring this robot down with you!” Manny said, throwing his arms down. “what? I don’t have your El Tigre belt Manny.” White Pantera said, looking confused. “but it’s gone!” he screamed. The robot punched White Pantera away. “be good!” he yelled, as he flew away, and the robot chased him. Manny sighed. “well I guess my El Tigre belt has been stolden when I was sleeping.” Manny said, shrugging. “well by who? Who would want to steal your belt?” Frida asked. Manny stood there, his eyes partly closed with that, ‘you gotta be kidding’ look. “oh right. A… bunch of people… heh.” Frida said blushing. Manny blushed. The volcano then erupted. Out came a flying image. Manny nor Frida couldn’t figure out what it was, till the sound of a guitar rang threw their ears. “Sartana?” Frida asked. “no way José!” the teen’s boy voice rang. “no, Django!” Manny yelled. “that’s right El Tigre, or should I say, Manny?” he said, waving Manny’s El Tigre belt in the air with his hand. “You stold my belt!” Manny shouted. “wait, isn’t he like, dead?” frida asked. Manny looked over hid shoulder at her. “duh.” He added. “no, I mean, like ‘POOF!’ dead, like un-un-dead or something.” She said, waving her arms around. Manny took that to note. “I thought we finished you.” Manny said pointing. Django smiled a crooked evil smile. “like my nana said, I’m a fast healer.” He said. He strummed his mystic guitar and a red ray shot towards Manny. Frida lunged and pushed him out of the way. They rolled a bit, and Frida landed on Manny. Frida and Manny blushed. Django walked up to them. “oh what a happy couple. I’m sorry that I have to kill you!” he said, strumming his guitar again. Frida grabbed Manny’s shoulders, and rolled him over away. Django frowned. “having your girlfriend help you? Saving you life? What if I kill her?” He said aiming his guitar at Frida. Frida sat there, doing nothing, full of fear. Manny got up, and pushed Django. The laser flew at Frida. But before it could hit her, a white blur grabbed her. Manny and Django rolled over and over, Manny trying to grab his belt in Django’s pocket, and Django trying to shoot him, or punch him. White Pantera stopped far away from the scene. “stay here Frida.” He notioned. Frida stood up. “no! I want to help Manny!” she said. She ran over to Manny as fast as she could.
Manny rolled, and got pinned down by Django’s foot. “well well well. What do we have here? El Tigre is going to be defeated? How could this be?” Django said, his bone chin cracking as he smiled. “don’t do this Django!” Manny shouted, struggling to get free. “silence! You should have joined me and my nana to rule the world. And yet you didn’t!” he shouted. He scratched Manny with his hand, leaving four red slashes on Manny’s face. Manny flinched. Frida watched in horror. “Hey! STUPID bone boy! LOOK over here yo!” Frida said, jumping and waving her arms around. Django’s eyes turned. White Pantera ran up to Frida. “Frida! Stop! Let me handle this!” he said. Frida shook her head. “this is me and Manny’s problem!” she said, pushing past Rodolfo. Django pushed his guitar up to Manny’s chin. “here comes your girlfriend. If you don’t want her to die, then say the words, ‘shoot me.’ That’s all you have to say.” Django said leaning closer to Manny’s face. “Frida! Stop!” Manny shouted. Django turned his head. Frida was running, but screeched to a halt. “but Manny!” she shouted back. She was about 30 feet away from the two. Manny shook his head, and a tear ran down his face. "I don't want you to die." he said. Django turned his eyes towards Manny. "wow. Pretty weak if you ask me. You can’t do anything to stop me?” he asked turning his head also. “Manny! Come on! Manny!” Frida shouted. Django’s head turned towards Frida, cracking as it turned. Manny muscled out him arm, and knocked Django’s guitar away. It slid in front of Frida. She picked it up, and aimed it at Django. Django stared at Frida. His eyes darted around the place, looking for something to stall with. He grabbed Manny's neck and pinned it down. "come any closer, and he gets killed.” He said, anger in his eyes. Manny grabbed at Django's hand, trying to pry it off. Frida looked down at Manny, then at Django. "why are you doing this Django? What did we ever do to you?” Frida asked, lowering the guitar. Django panted. Manny squirmed. "I deserve to rule the world! I've been treated so badly in my afterlife! No one will take into consideration that I should be feared too! Just because I’m a kid doesn’t mean I can’t kill!” he said, tightening his grip on Manny, then calming down a bit. “we know that Django. we believe you. you should be attacking the adults. Not us. Man, I just want to have a churro, and mess around!" Frida acknowledged. Django stood there. Silence grew. No one moved, except Manny, who was losing air. Frida dropped the guitar, and kicked it to Django. Manny looked at her. She stood there, seriousness in her eyes. Django looked at the guitar, then Frida. She frowned. He grabbed the guitar, and let go of Manny. Manny gasped for air, and clawed at the ground. Django stepped off of him, still watching Frida. He leaned down near Manny. “you watch her. She’s a good one, and you better tell her fast.” He said, dropping Manny’s belt on his chest. Manny eyed the belt, then looked at Django, his normal skin color coming back. He stepped back, strummed his guitar, and he was gone. Frida ran over to Manny. “you ok?” she asked shoving her hand out. He took her hand, and grabbed his belt and stood up. “yeah. I’m fine.” He said, coughing a little. Frida looked down at her hand. Manny did too. They were still holding hands. Manny pulled his away fast, and blushed. Frida blushed too. "now wanta go get us some churros?” Frida said smiling. Manny put his belt on, removed the rope replacement and smiled. “sure. Of course. Then we have to talk.” He said, his smiled faded at the end of his sentence. "whatever. let's go." she said. Manny wrapped his hand around her waist, and rocketed his fist out. He and Frida swung into the distance.

--

little action here. hm. looks like Frida and Manny are gonna talk soon~!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment