Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Talks

Manny X Frida

don't own the show or characters. just the story
might make a sequel to this.

Chapter 3 - The Talks

Chapter 3 - The Talks
Once Frida got as much Churros as she could hold, El Tigre changed back to Manny. “Frida, sit down.” He said sitting at a bench. Frida eyed him. Manny sighed, and looked at her, with annoyed printed on his face. Frida reluctantly sat down. Manny leaned forward on his legs. Resting his arms on his legs. Frida just ate her churros. It was like this for a few minutes. “Frida.” Manny said, sitting back up. Frida looked up. Manny looked sad. “why do you look sad?” Frida said after she swallowed her churro. Manny shook his head. “I finally have you with me, listening. But I can’t find the right words.” He said, not looking at Frida now. Frida just swayed her legs back on forth. She finished her last churro, made a satisfied burp, and laughed. She punched Manny playfully on the arm. “you got me going there for a second. I thought you actually wanted to seriously talk!” Frida said laughing. Manny just sighed. “I did.” He said. He got up, and walked off. Not saying another word. Frida sat there. She got up and followed. “you do?” she asked once she caught up. Manny walked a little faster. Frida sped up too. “dude.” She said poking his arm. “you seem kinda mad.” She said playfully punching his super soft. She was right, Manny did look angry. He shook his head, eyebrows arched down, his eyes closed. He walked even faster. “Manny.” Frida said, once again catching up. Manny stopped. “what?!” he screamed. Frida quivered. “why are you angry?” she asked. “it’s because of you! You just… don’t listen to me! I didn’t want you doing anything back there with Django! I didn’t want you to help me! I want you to listen! But you won’t! you just won’t Frida!” Manny shouted. Frida quivered again. Manny walked a few steps, transformed into El Tigre, and clawed away from Frida. Frida began to cry, and ran home, crying the whole way there.

“Frida?” her dad called, as he walked into her room. He flipped the light on, to see his youngest daughter crying on her bed. “see papa! She’s just a wittle baby.” “crying cause her boyfriend yelled at her!” Frida’s two older sisters mocked. “girls!” their father yelled. “sorry papa.” They said simotamusly. He pointed down the hall. They reluctantly walked away. Chief Suarez closed the door behind him. “honey, what’s wrong?” he asked, sitting down on his daughter’s bed. “those stupid girls are right! Manny yelled at me today!” Frida sobbed. “Rivera.” Chief Suarez said, cletching up his fist. “if you want me to do anything to that boy I will Frida.” Her father said, sweetly, rubbing her back. She hiccupped a few times, and wiped her tears on her arm. “nah.” She said. Her dad patted her on her shoulder, and stood up. “well, you can always come to me for help.” He said exiting the room. Frida sat up. “that’s what Manny would always say.” She said, looking out her window.

Manny sat on his bed, his knees to his chest, his arms wrapped around them, his face buried under his arms. He glared at the picture of him and Frida on the wall. His grandpapi walked into his room. “Manny, hurry, your father’s out, now we can go rob that museum!” he said, running in in his mech suit. Manny didn’t move. “Manny! Come on! We don’t have a day!” Puma Loco shouted. Manny blinked a few times, breathed in and out, but didn’t move. “fine. If shu want to sit there and be a soggy churro, fine by me.” Puma Loco said, exiting his room also. “Frida loves churros too much.” Manny scoffed.

White Pantera entered his house, and took of his mask. “Manny! Are you home?” he asked. The house was still. “well then I’ll take that as a no.” he said. He walked up stairs and as he passed by Manny’s room, he caught his eye. “oh! Manny! You are home! Where’s that Frida girl?” he asked walking in. Manny’s eyes looked at his father. All he did was grunt, and throw a dart at a drawn picture of Frida. Rodolfo glanced at the picture with 6 darts in it. “did something happen mijo?” his father asked. Manny just grunted. “ok then, if you don’t feel like talking, fine then.” Rodolfo said as he walked off. “it’s about a girl.” Manny said, but placed his head back where it was. Rodolfo darted back as fast of the speed of light. “it’s about a girl then? Well that’s a different thing! Explain it to me!” Rodolfo said those fourteen words so fast that Manny took a while to comprehend what his maniac father just said. Manny brought his head out, and began to explain. “well it’s Frida.” He said. Rodolfo shook his head fastly. “I wanted to talk to her, about something, but she wouldn’t listen.” Manny explained. “well, Frida doesn’t listen to things that well.” Rodolfo admitted. Manny shook his head. “did mom ever listen to you when you tried to talk to her?” Manny asked. “well Manny, your mother always listens. That’s one of her good points. You should look for Frida’s good points.” Rodolfo explained. Manny shook his head. “lately that seemed harder and harder to do.” He said, shaking his head. “Manny, your mother and I met first and were friends. Like you and Frida. We began to feel like more than friends when we got older. Just a little older than you. We began going threw changes and we began liking each other in ways we didn’t understand.” Rodolfo said, leaning down on Manny’s bed on his hand. “did you guys ever fight?” Manny asked. Rodolfo smiled. “oh sure. Plenty of times. We fought about me risking my life for justice! We fought about how long your mother spent in the library instead of with me. We did fight. But we came over those fights, and found fun things.” Rodolfo said emerging himself in his memories. Manny smiled. “mijo. I don’t know what happened or what happens between you and Frida, but I know that you two are great friends and can over come it.” Rodolfo said, ruffling up his son’s hair. “grandpapi is probably stealing from the museum.” Manny said smiling. “well, I have to go stop him then. Don’t I?” Rodolfo asked his son smiling. “yeah.” Manny said, smiling too. Rodolfo exited his son’s room. Manny twirled his belt, and made his bed turn. He jumped off his building, and swung from a light post at the ground. He clawed his way all the way to Frida’s house. Once he got to the front door, he changed back, and rang the door bell. Chief Suarez answered the door. His eye-patched face scrunched up at the sight of Manny. “you. Why have you come here?” he asked. Manny stood there. He heard growling of dogs behind the tall man. “I came to talk to Frida.” He said. Frida’s dad stood there, frowning. “you hurt my little blue-haired goddess. How can I even think of letting me into my house?!?!” he shouted. Manny stepped back. “I wanted to say sorry, and just talk to her.” Manny said sadly. All the chief did was stand there, scowling at this young 13 year old boy. Manny stood there, feeling horrible. He must have hurt Frida really bad to have her dad hate him even more than he already did. “to bad… child.” He scorned. He slammed the door in Manny’s face. Manny took a few steps back. Frida didn’t even come to the door to back him up. He glanced at the side of the house. He walked to Frida’s window. He glance up. He saw her face. She was crying. Tears ran down her face. She knew that he was there. She turned, and was out of his sight. He would never forget the look on her face. He felt horrid. He made his best friend cry. He began to cry himself, and ran all the way home, knowing this is what Frida did earlier.

--

uh oh. major fighting now. hm. well then. better see what happens because of the parents talks...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment