Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Time for a Friend's Comfort

Manny X Frida

don't own the show or characters. just the story
might make a sequel to this.

Chapter 4 - Time for a Friend's Comfort

Chapter 4 - Time for a Friend's Comfort
Manny ran past his father, and grandfather, turned to his room, and ran and plopped on his bed. He cried into his arms. He sobbed and sobbed until his eyes would cry no more tears. Now he just hiccupped, and sniffled. He glanced at the wall. The picture of him and Frida still hang there, looking at him. He sniffled. His father and his grandpapi stood at his door. He continued to cry. The two walked over to him. “Manny. If shu need to be alone, me and your father will leave shu.” “but if you need some love, were here for you mijo.” Rodolfo added to his fathers talk. Manny just continued to cry. “I’ll talk to him.” A voice said at the door. Rodolfo and Grandpapi turned. There stood the girl with the blue hair, and red goggles. She smiled, her eyebrows arched up. Rodolfo nodded at his father. Grandpapi frowned, but got up. The two walked out, Rodolfo closing the door behind them. Manny continued to cry his heart out. Frida stood there. She slowly walked over to him. She sat down on the bed next to Manny’s feet. She didn’t say anything. Just swayed her feet back on forth, like she did earlier at the park. Manny stopped, well he tried. He hiccupped a few times, before getting up off the bed. He stood looking at the ground, his hands in his pockets, not facing his friend. Frida just watched her legs. They kept this silence in the air for a long time. Frida stood up eventually and Manny heard her footsteps. She walked up next to him. She stood there on his left. She looked at the ground also. Manny just stood there, wiping the last dried tears from his face. Frida saw a tear fall from his face. He turned his head up, and she could see his face. It was red from crying, and there were tears forming in his eyes. He looked away to his right, and wiped the tears again. Frida looked up. Tears were forming in her eyes also. “never again.” She said. Manny looked up. “what?” he asked. “never again.” Frida repeated. Manny turned a little. Just to see his friend. “lets never fight again.” She repeated, adding on words. Manny smiled. Frida turned her head and smiled. The two hugged, tears falling on their backs, and blushing like crazy. Manny’s heart skipped a few beats, and Frida just giggled. When they pulled back, they stood there, not knowing what to do now. Manny wiped a tear from Frida’s face. Frida smiled. “let’s go to the arcade.” Frida said, grabbing Manny’s hand. Manny blushed. She ran out of his room, dragging him behind.

“dude! You are the master of SuperMachoFighter3!” Frida shouted, as the two walked past the churro cart. Frida bit into her churro. “it’s all thanks to thumb-push ups.” Manny said, smiling. Frida held out the other half of her churro to Manny. “what?” he asked. “have it.” She said, wiping her mouth of churro crumbs. “but you never share your churros.” Manny said, pointing at it. Frida just smiled. “I knew what you wanted to talk about. I just didn’t feel to comfortable about it.” Frida said, shrugging, with red bars on her cheeks. Manny blushed, and his heart skipped beats. “you knew?” he asked. Frida just nodded. “I’ve known for years Manny.” She said, nudging him with her elbow. She winked. He just tried to smile. “it’s getting dark. How bout El Tigre gets me home before my dad gets pisted?” Frida said smiling. Manny flicked his belt, and grabbed Frida. “El Tigre ride it is.” He said, a purr at the end. He got Frida safely home. He dropped her off of her window. She climbed threw, and as he hung upside down, she hugged his neck. “see you tomorrow!” she said. Manny hung there, and waved as Frida closed her window, and her curtains. He got himself home, and walked in. “mijo. Did it go fine with you and Frida?” his father asked from the couch. “yeah fine dad! That whole thing is behind us.” Manny said smiling. He stopped at the couch. “dad, have you ever felt really bad?” Manny asked. His dad sighed. “yes, plenty of times. But the worst time was when your grandpapi found out I was doing good.” Manny scurried to the couch and sat down. “oh! Tell me!” he said. His father sighed, but smiled. He took off his mask, and begun his story.
The only sound was the rain pouring on the rooftop they were standing on. A mech suit was holding a mask, the same yellow and red colors.
“… Rodolfo?”
Upon hearing his name, the young 14 year old boy cringed. He knew that the darkness of the rooftops of Miracle City weren’t dark enough to shield his identity. He wondered why he didn’t feel sorry. He should have realized who he was fighting before. He should have broken down crying right then and there. He should apologize for how stupid he had been. But, how he didn’t feel bad at all? He was taught since he was little, to steal, cheat, lie, be evil. But he saw how the heroes fought off the kind of people he and his father were like. Like his grandfather. But he noticed who was hurting who, and who was helping who. And even though he wasn’t supposed to like it, he enjoyed fighting crime. Why did he even listen about the heroes crazy lifestyle? They liked to make people feel safe, and happy, they cared more about other people, then themselves. How could they think like that? How could they act like that? How could he act, and think like that? But indeed, though his father would be crushed, this was his new life of justice. He was the new Miracle City hero, the one with super powered boots, and a white jacket. The White Pantera. He gathered his thoughts fast so he could move before the villain that stood before him. He ran, grabbed his mask, and flew by the mech suits windshield. He wished he could see the person’s expression. Was he angry? Sad? Shocked? He was more worried about fighting the man, then his expression. He would find out later. The White Pantera would have to face his father eventually, but for now, he placed his mask back on, and jumped from rooftop to rooftop, wanting to get as far away from Puma Loco as possible.

“what did grandpapi say? What did he do when you met back up?” Manny asked. Rodolfo shook his head. “he did nothing mijo. He was so heartbroken that he didn’t do much.”
All there was, was the sound of the front door creaking closed. The sound of footsteps echoed in the house. He tiptoed threw the darkness, the lightning lighting the room momentarily. It showed the figure of his father sitting on the couch. “Rodolfo.” The body called out. Rodolfo stopped, dead in his tracks. He couldn’t see his fathers face. The lightning flashed, and he saw his father’s face. He couldn’t explain what is was like. It was disappointment, sadness, failure. Rodolfo breathed hard from running home so fast. “why? I taught you the ways of being evil. And yet shu betray me, my own son.” He said. Rodolfo looked at his feet. He felt horrible. He didn’t have the honor of wearing his boots, or his suit. He didn’t deserve being a hero. He wanted to be a villain for his dad, but oh how much he loved the hero’s life style. “but how did your own father feel when you betrayed him, and became evil?” Rodolfo asked. He knew that his father wouldn’t answer that. “it’s the same thing with me. I want to be the other kind papa. Your father excepted you! Why can’t you except me?” Rodolfo asked, tears forming in his eyes. “go to your room.” His father ordered. “fine. But I’m still going to be a hero. I’m White Pantera the newest edition to the hero side of Miracle City.” Rodolfo said. And with those words the newest hero walked off to his room. Leaving his father in the section of failure.

“you must have felt really bad.” Manny said. Rodolfo shook his head. “I did mijo, but me and your grandfather did make up. Like you and Frida did. We accepted it, and moved on.” He said, patting Manny on the back. “now come on, it’s getting late, get to bed. He said smiling. Manny smiled, and ran up to his room, feeling a whole lot better.

--

aww. they made up. hm. get to hear about White Pantera's past a little.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment