Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - A Close Call

Manny X Frida

don't own the show or characters. just the story
might make a sequel to this.

Chapter 6 - A Close Call

Chapter 6 - A Close Call
Manny shut the door behind him. “dad! I’m home!” he shouted. Frida entered behind him. “woah. Nice timing just got home.” He said. Frida nodded. “yeah, I know.” She said, crossing her arms, raising an eyebrow. “so whatcha wanta do?” Manny asked, walking in. “I dunno. What is there to do?” Frida asked. “nothing really.” Manny replied. The sound of rockets flying over head, bursted in their ears. Manny looked up, covering his ears, and Frida stood there, covering her ears also. A Purple Black thing hovered over the ripped off ceiling. The sound and wind power of the jet pack that she used blew them. Frida’s hair wiped in her face, she squeezed her eyes closed. “Black Quervo!” Manny shouted. She flew down shooting lasers at him and Frida. She swooped down, and Manny stepped back. Frida looked up. “it’s Zoe!” she shouted. Black Quervo hovered above them, and shot a rocket at Frida. Manny pushed her out of the way, and rolled off. Frida skidded and looked up. Some scratches on her arms and legs. Manny rolled back up, and flicked his belt. “stay safe Frida!” he shouted. He rocketed his claw out at the Black Quervo, having it miss, and him flying away. He screamed. The Black Quervo just smiled, and landed in front of Frida. “what are you going to do blue hair?" she mocked. Frida stood up, and swung a punch at her. She dodged, this continued. Frida punched, kicked, tried to slap, but all she did was hit the air. The Black Quervo shot her with a laser. Sending Frida flying back, and hitting a wall. She started flinging punches and kicks at Frida, till she was on the floor. She coughed a little. He had a black eye, and scratches and cuts all over her. Black Quervo just stood over her. She clawed at her face. Leaving marks on her face. Frida fell on her hands and knees. She coughed a little again. Black Quervo just smiled, and laughed. “now you wish you told him. Don’t you?” she asked. “HEY! Stay away from my friend!” El Tigre shouted, swooping in. He kicked Black Quervo in the side. She flew and gained back her footing. She sent out her wings, and rockets. “bring it.” She said, grinning. El Tigre shot his claw at her, she flew up, and dragged him into the air. He got to where his hand was, and dragged her down. She screamed while they fell. They hit the ground. As they tussled around, Black Quervo shot lasers as El Tigre tried to claw her mask. One of the lasers shot Frida, and she screamed. She hit the wall hard. Sliding down, not doing anything. El Tigre got pinned down. "Frida!" he yelled. Black Quervo brought out a gun. “now you wish that you told her in person don’t cha?” she asked, laughing. A gun shot her in the back, making her fall on El Tigre. El Tigre pushed her off, and looked up. His eye caught on the eye-patch. Chief Suarez frowned, and a ladder was sent flying down. He climbed down, glared at the boy, and shook his head grabbing the baddy. He handcuffed the Black Quervo, and handed her over to another officer. El Tigre’s eyes filled up with tears as the father ran over to his daughter. “Frida, are you ok?” he asked, grabbing her up in his arms. Frida just coughed, and moaned. He hold her close as he grabbed onto the ladder and flew away. El Tigre layed there as he cried. Knowing he should have helped Frida, before doing anything else. Now he was never going to be able to see her ever again. He stood up, and got frustrated, kicking the ground and yelling. White Pantera ran into the house. “what happened?” he asked. El Tigre turned, his eyes full of tears, angry stamped on his face. “Manny, what is the world happened here?” his father asked. “Black Quervo happened. She hurt Frida! I didn’t even stop her in time!" El Tigre shouted, clenching up his fists. “well where are they?” White Pantera asked. El Tigre pointed at the sky. “Chief Suarez came, and got them both.” He said, tears still in his green cat eyes. White Pantera frowned. “what happened to shour house?!” Pumo Loco asked, hovering down to the ground. His windshield went down, showing the old man’s wrinkled face. White Pantera glared at his dad. “shwhat?” he asked, shrugging. “I’m going to go find Frida and see if she’s ok.” El Tigre said, turning away, but looking over his shoulder. He shot his claw out, and flew away.
“papi.” Rodolfo sighed.
“shwhat? I have the right to know what happened to the roof, and all the other shtuff.” He said, his mech suit turning back into his hat.
Rodolfo sighed, and rolled his eyes.

El Tigre landed in front of Frida’s window. He clawed his way up, and peeked threw the slight part in the curtains. He saw Frida’s mother put a ice-pack on Frida’s head, and her father put a hand on his wife’s shoulder, a little smile thrown in. Frida’s mom left the room, and her dad walked closer. He felt her face with his hand, and smiled. He said something, but El Tigre couldn’t hear it. Frida smiled a little, but not a lot. El Tigre looked away as her father left the room. He tapped on the glass. He looked to see if Frida was going to do anything. He saw her turn her head a little. Her face has scratches and cuts, and bruises. It has three lines down it also. She had a black eye, and it poofed up, making her left side of her face look fat. Her blue eyes shined, but she looked away. El Tigre’s eyes got wet with tears. He tapped on the glass again. Frida looked again, even turned her head, but the sound of barking meant that now wasn’t a good time. Manny tapped the glass, tap tap tap, tap. Tap. Tap. Tap tap tap. Frida smiled and blinked twice. The dogs started running in, and she nodded her head away. The yelping of the dogs at the window, signaled that he should leave now. He clawed his way home. She planned to show up at his house in the middle of the night. That was when they would talk for sure.

--

ok, they mean, SOS, and yes with the tapping and the blinking. UH OH. BLACK QUERVO! I needed something bad to happen.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment