Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Time for the Talk of Love

Manny X Frida

don't own the show or characters. just the story
might make a sequel to this.

Chapter 7 - Time for the Talk of Love

Chapter 7 - Time for the Talk of Love
Manny sat on his bed, playing with thumbs. He father opened the door. “night mijo.” He said, smiling. Manny looked up. “night dad.” He said, also smiling. His father closed the door. Manny went back to his thumbs. He continued this for the next few minutes. He looked at his door, and got up. He opened it as quietly as possible. He looked down the hall. No lights were on. He walked out, and walked down the hall. He tiptoed past his father’s room, and ran down the stairs, jumping off the last one. He stopped at the door, and waited. He heard it. Knock, knock, knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock, knock, knock. He opened the door, and there stood his favorite blue-haired girl. He grabbed her hand, and walked, her being dragged behind. “where are we going?” she asked. Manny looked over his shoulder. “you’re not getting away from me this time. We’re having that stupid talk. Because if we don’t right now, we will never have it.” Manny said, winking. Frida blushed, knowing that he would do this. She sighed. She was able to put it off for so long. She should have known that she would have to face ‘the talk’ with Manny sooner of later. Preferably later. They entered his room. It was dark, with only candles to light it. Frida wondered what was with the candles? Manny stopped in front of his bed. “so, what to begin with?” he asked. Frida looked around the room, and took her hand back. “I dunno. What do you want to start with?” she asked. Manny stood there. He shrugged. “I never thought I’d get this far.” He said, scratching his head. Frida shook her head. “just start talking. I might add onto it.” She said, smirking. “well… I don’t know Frida. We’ve been friends for as long as I can remember.” Manny said, not able to look at Frida’s expression. Frida took his hand. She smiled. He blushed. “me too.” She said happily. She didn’t let go of his hand, just squeezed it harder. Manny’s heart skipped a few beats. He stood there, his mouth partly open, a loss for words. All Frida did was smile. She waved her hand, signaling for Manny to continue. “I… um, well you were, I was going… uh.” He stuttered. Frida blushed. “we don’t know what to say.” She coughed up. Manny nodded fast. “I don’t know how to put any of this in words. You kinda know what I mean, but I need to get this out of me right now.” Manny said, searching for the right words. Frida took his other hand, and their fingers intertwined. “do we have to put it in words?” Frida asked. Manny raised an eyebrow. “what do you mean Frida?” he asked slowly. Frida smiled, her eyelids slowly going down. Manny began to sweat. “I think I’d prefer words right now.” He said, his eyes growing wide. Frida backed off a little. Manny calmed down, and began, “Frida you always have known?” Frida just nodded, no expression on her face. “why did you never tell me?” he asked, getting a little sadness in his voice. Frida sensed it. “because I always wondered if you felt the same way. If I told you, and you didn’t, I’d feel really embarrassed. And what’s you’re excuse?” Frida asked, her normal personality showing at the end. Manny blushed. “the same.” Manny looked around the room. “crap. My air conditioner must not be working. It’s hot in here.” he said, taking back his hands, and taking off his jacket. He threw it on his bed, Frida looked over at it. “really? Because I’m cold.” She said, wrapping her arms around her. Manny looked surprised. “well, here. wear this.” He said, grabbing his jacket from the bed, and handing it to Frida. She smiled, and placed it on her. It made her all warm and fuzzy inside. Not just because it was a jacket, but also because it was Manny’s. “I don’t think we’re getting anywhere.” Frida concluded. Manny nodded. “but then again. There’s my no words idea.” Frida said, sticking her tongue out. “I still think we can do without that.” Manny said, pushing his hands out. Frida frowned, and crossed her arms. “you are such a Rodolfo.” She said, mockingly. Manny’s eye quivered. “I am not like my dad!” he said madly. Frida nodded, egging him on. “yes you are.” She said, smiling now. Manny’s vein pulsed, and his brought his shoulders up to his head. “am not.” He said. “then why not?” Frida asked, walking closer. “because, we aren’t ready for that.” Manny, said trying to stand taller than Frida. Frida frowned. She rolled her eyes. “but still. I’ll say it if you do.” Manny said, calming down. Frida glanced over at him. She brought out one of her hands, and held it like a scale. “you have to say it first.” “why?” “because I dunno what it is.” Clueless Frida said, her arms swinging down to her sides. “I love you Frida.” Manny said smiling. Frida’s eyes burst wide. “that’s what it is?” she asked. Manny nodded, huge red bars on his cheeks. Frida’s cheeks flushed up with color. “well um. Same here.” she said. Manny shook his head. “nope. Gotta say the words.” He said, smirking, his blushed cheeks still not gone. Frida looked at the floor. Then she looked back up. She smiled. “I love you to Manny.” They hugged each other. “I promise not to tell my dad, as long as you don’t purr super loud.” Frida said, smiling. Manny’s eyes went open. “what?” he asked, pulling back. “just kidding silly.” Frida said, punching him in the arm. Manny rubbed it grinning small. “you are really gullible aren’t you?” Manny shook his head. “not as gullible as my dad.” He said laughing. Frida laughed. “when have I ever been gullible?” a voice asked at the door. There stood Rodolfo, in his white suit, black pants, and wearing his bronze boots of truth. He raised an eyebrow, looking annoyed. “uh. Not you dad, I mean you never been gullible ever in you life!” Manny said, waving his arms around franticly. Frida stood there. “what is Frida doing here in the middle of the night Manuel Pablo Gutierrez O'Brian Equihua Rivera?” his father asked, using his whole name, meaning he was angry. “well um… she was cold! That’s it, and she doesn’t own a jacket, so I gave her mine!” Manny said, pointing at the jacket on Frida. Frida waved. “Her sisters have jackets Manny. Now why is she really here wearing you jacket?” Rodolfo placed his hand on the wall of the door. “well we needed to talk. Plus she was cold.” Manny explained. He stepped past Frida, putting her behind him now. “why in the middle of the night mijo?” Manny looked around the room. “because, um.” “because we’re nocturnal!” Frida said, bumping Manny to stand next to him. She nudged him with her elbow. “yeah dad, it’s just easier to do stuff in the middle of the night, alone with no lights on I guess.” Manny waved his arm in a horizontal style. “mijo. I have no reason to not ground you from seeing Frida for the next month.” Manny begin to sweat. “but I know that you two weren’t doing anything bad. Or evil. So I’ll let you pass today. Frida you should just spend the rest of the night here. good night you two.” Rodolfo then closed the door. Manny wiped his forehead of sweat. “that was close.” Frida pointed out. Manny just nodded his head. “how are you cold?” he asked, “it’s super hot in here.” he said, looking around his room. Frida stared at Manny, “no it’s not. I mean it’s not super cold, but it’s not hot.” Manny walked over to his bed, and jumped on it. Laying down he panted just as if he ran a marathon. Frida joined him, making him bounce as she jumped on too. She put her hands behind her head. Manny put his fingers intertwined, and on his stomach. “so.” “so?” “well then. Now what?” Frida asked, turning on her right side, now facing Manny. “bed.” Manny said closing his eyes. Revealing his scar going down over his left eye. “how’d you get that anyway?” she asked poking Manny’s eye. “dude!” he said sitting up, slapping Frida’s hand away. “why do you poke people’s eyes?” he asked. Frida shrugged laying back down on his back. “you don’t remember? I got it the first time I used my El Tigre powers.” Manny said, looking down at his feet, and placing his hand on his scar. He layed back down. “I’m going to bed. I suggest it. My dad will make sure we’re going to school tomorrow.” Manny said, laying on his left side, curled up, his knees near his chest. Frida looked down. She closed her eyes. Once the two fell asleep, all was quiet, and the candles burnt out eventfully. Making the room dark.

--

Frida, of course 'it' is I love you. .3. had fun with this chapter. UH OH. daddy heard you. also wanted to have people image this chapter with Manny's jacket not on him. .3.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment