Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - An Amazing Thing... Or Not.

Manny X Frida

don't own the show or characters. just the story
might make a sequel to this.

Chapter 9 - An Amazing Thing... Or Not.

Chapter 9 - An Amazing Thing... Or Not.
Frida shut the door behind her. “what now?” she asked. She looked at the paper in her hand. “but you do have to say, he does look like us.” Frida said, whipping the paper out. Manny looked over his shoulder. “yeah. But I don’t know that we’d even get that far.” Manny played with the hair in the back of his head. Frida looked at the ground. “today was such a bad day.” Frida said, walking over to Manny. “agreed. I don’t think it can get any less bad.” Manny said, looking at Frida. They stared at each other, their eyes shining. Manny quickly looked away. “I bet it can. All it can do is get worse, but eventually all this us stuff will blow over, and everything will be back to normal.” Frida said, scooting a little closer to Manny. “yeah. I suppose so.” Manny said, shrugging not looking at his dear friend. “or will anything get back to normal after all this?” Frida asked, her hand slowly going towards Manny’s. “I don’t think so.” Manny said, right before Frida connected their hands. His eyes went wide, and he turned his head. Frida just grinned. They leaned a little closer. Their eyelids began going down, their mouths beginning to open. Manny pulled back, Frida losing her balance a bit. “I-I can’t.” Manny said blushing. Frida looked sad. “it’s ok.” She said sadly. Manny wrapped his arm around her, and pulled her close. “no it’s not.” Manny sighed. "I'm just a Rodolfo." He said, laughing at the end a little. Frida laughed. They pulled back. "I just get to into the moment sometimes.” Frida smiled. "but I'm just a coward." Manny respectively pointed out. "you're no coward." Frida said laughing. It was quiet again. Manny just blinked, as Frida’s eyes flittered open. They leaned closer again. Frida’s eyes closed, and Manny’s tried. Their mouths almost met again, when Rodolfo burst threw the door. “how are you guys doing up here? good?” he yelled. The two paused, their eyes flickering on. They pulled back as fast as they could, and untwined their fingers, now standing side-by-side. “… you want me to leave don’t you?” Rodolfo asked. Manny shook his head slowly, blushing. “…kinda.” He said slowly. Rodolfo added a sorry before leaving. “man. Well I gotta get home probably. My dad will have a cow if he knows I'm still here." Frida said sadly. "but." "but nothing. we tried." Frida said, walking to the door. "well, see you tomorrow at school Manny.” Frida said, waving. Once she was gone, Manny yelled. "ugh!” he kicked at the bed frame. “if I just kissed her the first time, nothing of this would happen!" he shouted. His father came in threw the door. “mijo. Why is Frida going home?” "her dad. she just needs to get home." Manny said sadly. "did something happen again?" "no, in fact nothing did happen. Even though something should have.” Manny said looking at the floor. “well, I’m going to leave you alone, so you can figure this out.” Rodolfo closed the door behind him. “egh. I hate this.” Manny said. He glanced at his belt. He flicked it, and ran out of his room. “Manny, where are you going?” Rodolfo asked from the kitchen. “I’m going to go kiss Frida!” he shouted as he left the household without another word.

“Frida, where have you been?” Emilino asked his daughter. “just over at Manny’s why?” “I heard about what happened at school today. How could you say you love that boy!” he shouted. “I thought that you said I could love anyone I choose!” Frida snapped back. “I said like. Frida, you see all the humiliating you’re getting from loving him?” her father explained. “but it’s not his fault! I was the one that talked about it there. The bullies heard me. We got mocked together. and so what?” Frida snapped. “I don’t want you seeing him anymore. You are not to see him at school. I’ll send a police officer to make sure this stays.” “what?! You can’t do that! How long?!” “as long till you guys get over each other.” Her father said. “go to your room Frida.” He commanded. Frida ran up to her room, crying.

El Tigre made it to the front door. He didn’t bother changing back. “what are you doing here Rivera?” Chief Suarez asked once he saw he was standing there. “I need to talk to Frida.” He protested. “well, you can not. Frida will never be able to see you again.” El Tigre flinched at those words. “wait. What?!” he yelled. “she will have a all around guard to make sure you cannot make contact with her at school, after school here, or even in the middle of the night.” Chief Suarez strictly said, slamming the door. “Frida.” El Tigre ran over to her window. There stood a beefy guard standing at the window with sunglasses on. El Tigre waved, the guard did nothing. “this guard must be very serious.” He mumbled to himself.

Frida sat there on her bed, watching the local news. It showed El Tigre fighting a giant creature. The officer walked over, and changed the channel, and took the remote, walking back over to the window. Frida sighed. She couldn’t even see Manny on the TV darnnit! Her father came threw the door. “what are you doing mija?” he asked. Frida glanced over at him and grunted. “you mean I can’t even watch Manny on the TV?!” she shouted, pointing at the TV show that was on. “I was just watching the news and this bozo came and changed the channel!” Frida shouted, pointing at the cop. “Frida, trust me, we’ll find you a new best friend. One you can’t love.” Her father said, smiling. “but dad! Manny is my best friend! He has been since kindergarten!” Frida yelled. “I know Frida. But the way he hurts you in every way possible makes me unsure about you staying around him.” Emilino said, caringly. “so?” Frida said, looking away. “I’m just being secure about you. I don’t want you to get hurt is all.” He added on. Frida didn’t look at her father. “don’t worry Frida. You’ll get over him. Not any of this you and him stuff was going to happen anyways.” He said as he walked out of the door. “it will.” Frida said, as she came up with a plan.

El Tigre slammed the door hard behind him. “Manny! Don’t slam the door!” Rodolfo shouted. “why shouldn’t I?! Are you gonna ground me or something?! Cause I don’t care anymore!” El Tigre said, stomping past his annoying father. Grandpapi came scurrying threw from the kitchen. “what was that about?” he asked. “I wish I knew.” Rodolfo sighed.

El Tigre sighed as he slammed the door of his room behind him. He didn’t bother turning on the light. He stood there, thinking. Frida wasn’t banned to her room. Frida wasn’t banned from watching TV. She was banned from seeing him. That’s why the officer was standing at the window, so he couldn’t come in. Frida’s dad probably always answers the door anyways. That officer was going to be a school tomorrow probably. El Tigre shouted on the top of lungs. And began crying.

--

*starts singing* you just gotta kiss the girl ok, I'm done. well, Manny is such a chicken. WOW. didn't think that Emilino would go that far...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment