Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - It Happened at School...

Manny X Frida

don't own the show or characters. just the story
might make a sequel to this.

Chapter 10 - It Happened at School...

Chapter 10 - It Happened at School...
Manny walked to school all alone. He kicked a rock hard. “this all happened because of me.” He mumbled to himself. He glanced up at the school clock. He was early. “now I’m early because of this.” People looked at alone Manny walking by as they stood by their lockers. He glanced over at people. Everyone whispered to each other, wondering where Frida was. Manny just hid his face, and walked faster, wanting to get out of there. He finally got to his locker, as it opened a little paper fell out. It was the paper with Manny Jr. that he and Frida looked at after school. He unfolded it. On the back was writing. Frida’s writing.

Manny,
I wish I could talk to you in person. But I can’t. My dad put a all around guard to well, guard me.
[/size]
Manny smiled at this.
My dad told me that I have to find a new best friend. One I can’t love. He says that I’ll have this lame-o guard till we get over each other.[/size]
Manny’s heart flinched at this. A new best friend? One she cannot love? Get over each other?
But I do believe him. I’m writing this when my guard is sleeping. The thing is, my dad has always hated you, [/size]
Manny nodded to himself slightly.
But now he wants to kill you. I figure my guard will have to go to the bathroom at lunch. Giving us enough time to meet for a while.[/size]
Manny questioned at this. He wondered why Frida was thinking so hard.
When you hear the sound of a horrible cawing noise, instantly head for the library. Your mom is out of town, remember?[/size]
Manny nodded. He knew he had to listen carefully at lunch, then head for the library, where no one ever was. To bad he didn’t eat breakfast this morning.
Well, this is all I can write.
Love you~Frida
[/size]
Manny quickly grabbed a pen out of his pocket. He wrote some words to Frida. He opened her locker, with the code she told him. He shoved it in a place she could find it. He closed the locker. He grabbed his books, and couldn’t wait till lunch.

Frida had earlier put the paper into Manny’s locker. She hoped she could get away from this stupid guard, so she could talk to Manny. She walked threw the halls, to have people staring at her. They wondered where Manny was, and who this guard following her was. She hid her face, and made it to her locker. The guard was facing the other way, so she opened it. A paper fell into her hands. She unfolded it, and looked at Manny’s writing on the back.
Frida,
I’m so happy to hear your writing.
[/size]
Frida smiled at this.
I came to your house last night. You dad didn’t let me in though. I wondered what was up, so I went to your window to talk to you, but BOOM! That guard was standing there, staring at me. I had to go home then.
Frida just nodded. Looking over her shoulder at the guard.
I’m amazed that you could come up with something like that. I feel like this is all my fault.
[/size]
Frida shook her head, and mouthed, ‘no it’s not.’
I know I shouldn’t have been such a Rodolfo yesterday, so I know I can’t be the next time we meet. Waiting to see your face, and your beautiful eyes.
Same here, Manny
[/size]

Frida smiled. She wrote some more, shoved it in Manny’s locker, and closed hers. Just a few more periods before lunch.

Manny slowly opened his locker, hoping to see the paper. It stuck out of the pages of a book. He unfolded it, and read the writing.
Manny,
You are not a Rodolfo. You just chickened out back there. This guard is really getting on my nerves. He tells me I have to wait in class for 3 minutes before I can leave to my locker. He wants to make sure you’re not there. Uh oh. Gotta go.
Your eyes are beautiful. Frida
[/size]
Manny smiled, and wrote more on the front. Frida would write only one more time, and then he would write. Then they would see each other at lunch.

Frida walked to her locker. Opened it, and the paper was taped to the side of her locker. She grabbed it and read what Manny wrote on the front.
Frida,
I cannot wait much longer. This is so hard, not being able to see you, or talk to you for hours. Can’t even glance over and see you in class because of that beefy guard in the way. This is really making me hate my actions earlier.
[/size]
Frida just sighed.
Just one more hour till lunch. Tell me, has your guard gone to the bathroom? Or is he holding it in?
I love your hair. Manny.
[/size]

Frida scribbled some more words around Manny Jr. erased some words and shoved it in his locker. This two more classes were going to be horrible.

Manny sped walked to his locker. He quickly opened it, and scrambled around looking for the paper. He found it taped on the side of his locker. Unfolding it, he found more writing.
Mr. El Tigre,
Manny smiled.
Me too. This is tough. Only 30 mins till we see each other again, and not these lame words.
[/size]
Manny just laughed at the some old Frida.
Nope. He hasn’t left my side all morning. I guess he’s planning to go at lunch.
Your curls are better. Frida
[/size]

Manny was so happy. He wanted to write Frida one more thing before they met at lunch. He scribbled the little words, and shoved it in her locker. He ran to his next class.

Frida walked as fast as she could to her locker. She found the paper, and read the few words on it.
Mrs. Rivera to be,
By the time you read this, it’s lunch. I’ll be listening with my cat ears for that cawing noise.
Our son is cute. Mr. Rivera.
[/size]
Frida found the Mrs. Rivera part a little weird, but she pushed that beside her. She placed the paper into her book, and placed the book into her locker. Lunch was finally here. She grabbed her sack lunch, and joined everyone at the lunch area.

Manny walked over to he and Frida’s normal lunch table. She wasn’t there of course. He sighed and sat down.

Frida ran to a far away table. “I’m going to the bathroom. Don’t go and see him.” The guard said, walking off. Once he turned the corner, Frida began. “caw-caw! Caw!” she shouted.

Manny’s head perked up at the bird noise. He saw Frida stand up, and run towards the library. He got up, and ran as fast as his legs could carry him.

Frida went to the super-hero section of the library. It was in a little room itself. She stood at the door. Once Manny saw her, she ran inside.

Manny turned the corner in the library. He looked around for the blue hair. His eye caught on her, and she ran into the super-hero section. He ran over to the door, and closed it behind him.
“Manny!” Frida shouted, running up and hugging him. “I’m so happy to hear your voice!” Manny shouted. “the guard will be looking for me soon.” Frida said sadly, “we don’t have all that much time.” Manny’s stomach growled. “sorry, didn’t have breakfast. Was so sad and angry.” Frida just smiled. Everything was quiet except the low growling of Manny’s hungry tummy.
“so what did-“ Manny began before getting cut off by Frida grabbing him, and kissing him hard. His eyes popped open, and hers were closed. She pulled back. “you needed to shut up.” Frida said, weakly. Manny didn’t say anything. His eyes were wide, and his mouth was open. It moved a little, like it was trying to talk but couldn’t. “that’s what I meant about the no words thing.” Frida said. Frida was still holding tight to Manny’s jacket. Frida let go. “are you going to say anything?” she asked, stepping back. Manny walked up closer to her, gaining back his words. “no.” “why no-“ Manny kissed Frida. They wrapped their arms around each other, and their eyes closed. Manny pulled back. “I don’t need to use my words.” He said smiling. Frida smiled. “now what Mr. Rivera?” she asked smirking. “call me El Tigre, Mrs. Rivera.” Manny said, smirking also.

The End

--

*stretches* wow. this only took about two weeks. hoped you liked this. I'm proabably gonna make a sequel to this~!

~KL

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment