Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ninjamas

The twelve days of Ninjamas!

Chapter 1 - Ninjamas

Chapter 1 - Ninjamas
--Naruto 12 days of Ninjamas--

Naruto- On the First day of Ninjamas, Jiryia gave to me.... A whole set of Dirty magizignes!

Sasuke- On the Second day of Ninjamas, Orochimaru gave to me.... Two tounge rings?

Sakura- On the Third day of Ninjamas, Tsunade gave to me.... Three sets of barbells!

Neji- On the Fourth day of Ninjamas, Lee gave to me.... Four sets of spandex....

TenTen- On the Fifth day of Ninjamas, Gai gave to me.... Five green hair ties!

Lee- On the Sixth day of Ninjamas, Sakura gave to me.... Six butterfly kisses!

Chouj- On the Seventh day of Ninjamas, Ino gave to me.... Seven plates of Barbeque!

Shikamaru- On the Eighth day of Ninjamas, Temari gave to me.... Eight hours of sleeep....

Ino- On the Ninth day of Ninjamas, Chouji gave to me.... Nine bags of chips?

Hinata- On the Tenth day of Ninjamas, Kiba gave to me..... Ten pairs of roses.

Shino- On the Eleventh day of Ninjamas, Akamaru gave to me..... Eleven unwanted fleas.....

Kiba- On the Twelveth day of Ninjamas, Hinata gave to me.... Twelve nights of wonder!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment