Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The beginning of the worst two weeks of our lives

Kisame and Teneka are in Highschool, along with the rest of their friends. But and accident left their friends in a bind. Now, The duo is stuck baby-sitting thier four year old friends for a few weeks.

Chapter 1 - The beginning of the worst two weeks of our lives

Chapter 1 - The beginning of the worst two weeks of our lives
Yosh! More stroies from me! This a fun one I made, from a pic I drew an hour ago. This is High School fic, so enjoy!
Description - Teneka and Kisame are just normal high school students, and very close friends. But and accident left their friends Itachi, Deidara, Tobi, Zetsu, and Sasori in a bind. Now, The duo is stuck baby-sitting thier four year old friends for a few weeks. What are the kids planning to do about their friends? And how are they going to cope with the kids, and themselves?
Chapters - Undecided
Pairings -KisameTeneka and bits of others
Rating - NC-17/R for later chapters and for cussing
Genre - Humor and Romace
Chapter Name - The beginning of the worst two weeks of our lives
Disclaimer - I do not own Naruto, or any of it's shares. Naruto and all of it's charaters belong Misashi Kishimoto. I only own Teneka Miniko, and this Fanfiction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" I had acidentally walked in on Sasuke groping and biting Naruto last night. It was one of the most horrific sights I had ever seen. " Itachi said in a discusted tone that nobody had ever herd before. Everybody at the table had burst out laughing at the poor Uchiha's misery. Finding it funny that he never had such a bad day in his life.

Their group of friends held a strong number of seven. Uchiha Itachi, the eldest of the popular Uchiha brothers. Hoshigaki Kisame, the strong one with the towering height. Oroki Zestu, the funny one with the green hair. Uchiha Tobi, the innocent one with the overly curious mind. Ukama Deidara, the bosterious blonde with the loud mouth. Fakimo Sasori, the quiet one with the brains. And. Miniko Teneka, the bubbly one with the over-active imagination.

They called themselves the Akatsuki; or Red Moon. Why? The like the name. And, their symbol was a red cloud with white outlining, and a black background. There was no connection between the two. But, they just decided on that one. Because, half the group wore red, white, and black.

The bell sounded for the start of their first class. Which they all head their classes together. So, the group of Juniors headed to Band. They all played diffrent instruments. Teneka, on the Contra-Clarinet, Kisame on the Tuba, Itachi and Tobi on Trumpet, Sasori on Baritone, Deidara on the French horn, and Zetsu on Trombone. They all made up one of the best Brass groups at Konerri High.

-Time lapse. Seventh Perioid-

" Aug! I hate Chemestry... " Deidara groaned, his head slamming on the long desk that Him, Sasori, Zetsu, and Tobi sat at. Itachi, Kisame, and Teneka sat at the one across from them.

" Why? It's fun. You get to mix random chemicals together, and seeing what happens! " Teneka said delighted. " Plus, we get to do that today! "
" Hold it down, Tiger. Don't get too excited. " Kisame said, in his deep voice, laughing a little.

" So what if I'm part Tiger? There's nothin' you can do about it! " Teneka stuck her tounge out at Kisame. " And you can't say shoot, 'cause you look like a Shark. "

" You two, quit your bikkering. It is getting on my nerves. " Itachi said, rubbing his temples.

" Alright Children, settle down. " Their teacher, Mr. Hatake said. " As I had told you yesterday. You get to what this class was made for; Chemestry. You each need to get in groups of seven, which means, four groups. I have everything set out for you, and all the protection. So, read to board. And do as the instructions say. " With that, Kakash sat down at his desk, and read his pronographic book, known to many of the boys here, as Icha-Icha Paradise.

" Okay. So, we mix the Chloride with the... " Itachi stopped talking. " Damn him... He didn't lable the tubes... " That just added onto Itachi's tiny temper and his headache. Kisame and Teneka walked up to Kakashi's desk to ask about that.

" Oh well! " Deidara yipped. Picking up three diffrent colored liquids, and pouring them together. Everybody in their group looked at the bloiling, bubbling, and steaming pinkish-green liquid. The bell rang, and the whole class, but those seven left.

Kisame was persistant on figuring out why there were no names on the chemicals. The three looked at the small group, after smelling an auful stench. Then a giant purple puff smoked around the group of friends.

After a few seconds. The cloud cleared, and the three not in the cloud, rushed over. Only to see, five smaller versions of the group.

" Oh... " Teneka began.

" My... " Kisame added on.

" Sniker-doodles. " Kakashi finished, laughing inwardly to himself. Because he ruined the whole dramatic effect.

" Hu? " The small four year old version of Itachi said. Almost making Teneka sqeel at the cute tone. " Wea... " He looked up. " Ah! Sark and Kitty! " He ran under the table. With Zestu, Deidara, and Sasori. Tobi just gazed at them, with a confused look on his face.

Tobi ran up, and held his hands out to Teneka. As if he was asking to be picked up. She did.

" What happened? " Kisame asked Kakashi.

" They obviously found out a cure to the ageing affect. Amazing... But, most likely only temporary. It has been studied before, and it only lasts for two weeks. " Kakashi says, very intriuged. " They seem to only be four years old. Well, looks like you get to watch them. Ja-ne! " He hurried out the classroom door.

" What just happened? " Teneka asked.

" We just got ditched with five former friends who are now four... " Kisame said. " Stupid Deidara... " He sighed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, the horror! What will Kisame and Teneka do with five kids? How will they last with them for two weeks? Find out in chapter two. -The day the world turned over.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment