Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The day the world turned over

Kisame and Teneka are in Highschool, along with the rest of their friends. But and accident left their friends in a bind. Now, The duo is stuck baby-sitting thier four year old friends for a few weeks.

Chapter 2 - The day the world turned over

Chapter 2 - The day the world turned over
Description - Kisame and Teneka were left with their former friends. Who now only stand about three feet tall, and are four years old. Oh the horror, how will they cope?
Chapters - Undecided
Pairings -KisameTeneka and bits of others
Rating - NC-17 for later chapters, and for cussing
Genre - Humor and Romace
Chapter Name - The day the world turned over
Disclaimer - I do not own Naruto, or any of it's shares. Naruto and all of it's charaters belong Misashi Kishimoto. I only own Teneka Miniko, and this Fanfiction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kisame and Teneka sighed in unison.

" Well, lets collect them. Zetsu's parents are gone on a business trip for the next month. So, we'll be okay there. " Kisame said. Bending down to look under the table. " C'mon you four. Let's go home and eat some ice-cream. " He said, trying to coax them from under the table.

They all yelled yay, and came out from under it. Teneka picked up Sasori. And Kisame got Itachi and Deidara. Zestu said he was big enough to walk on his own. They headed out to Kisame's car. Luckily, it was big enough to hold five small children in the backseat, and that Zestu lived only ten miles away from this school. Also, it was friday and it was sprig break.

Once they arrived at Zetsu's house, all the kids burst out the backseat door, and began to run around the yard yelling.

" Okay... I didn't think it would be this bad. I don't think we should feed them ice-cream now... " Kisame said, while rubbing the back of his head.
" Aw! Don't worry! I love kids, and know how to handle them when they are hyper. " Teneka smiled. " Hey kids! Let's play tag! Deidara your it! " She picked him, because he was the most hyper of them all.

They all ran around the yard chasing eachother for the next hour. While Kisame and Teneka chatted on the porch about random stuff. They all came running up.

" We tired... " Itachi explained.

" Alright, let's go inside and take a nap. " Teneka said to each of the droopy eyed children. Kisame led them inside, and set out some pillows. Each on layed down. Sasori decided to lay his head on Zetsu, and fell asleep, and Tobi cuddled up with Itachi and Deidara.

" Aww. So cute. " Teneka almost sqeeled for the second time that day. " C'mon. Lets let them sleep. " She pulled Kisame into the kitchen. " So, now what do we do? "

" Well, your the kid expert. " Kisame said, toying with Teneka.

" I mean, I'm bored, what do we do? " Teneka said, sitting down at the dining room table.

" Hmm... " Kisame put his arm on Teneka's shoulders as a friendly gesture. " I don't know. " Teneka blushed a little. But, little did they know. Three small boys were spying on them.

" Why they do that? Kisame no bite Teneka on the lips, like mommy and daddy do when daddy looks at mommy like that. " Deidara asked Itachi.

" It's called, Kissin'. And, I dunno'. " Itachi said.

" 'Cause. They don't know they like the other! " Tobi yelled, barely over a whisper.

" How you know that? " Itachi and Deidara said at the same time.

" 'Cause, looky. Only Teneka's face goes pink, and Kisame lookys away from her. " Tobi explained.

" Oh. " Deidara said.

" Then lets make them know they like eachother! " Itachi cheered, Deidara and Tobi agreed. " Let's tell Zestu and Sasori. " They run over and wake their two sleeping freinds. They explain the plan to them, and walk into the kitchen.

" Hello! " Tobi yelled, a little too joyously, Zetsu hit him lightly on the head.

" Huh? " Kisame looked over at the group of five, not moving his arm from Teneka's shoulders.

" I thought that you said you were tired. " Teneka asked.

" We okay now. " Zetsu smiled. " Can we go play upstairs? "

" Uhh... Kisame? " Teneka asked.

" Uhh, sure. They can play in his room. " Kisame stood up, and lead them to the Zetsu's bedroom. Kisame came down a few minutes later, and sat back by Teneka. " That should make them happy. "

" Yeah. " Teneka agreed.

-With the Kids a few hours later at 7:00-

" Okies. Let's go to my mommy and daddy's room. " Zetsu lead the group to his parent's room. He opens up the cabinet under the TV and pulls out a movie. " This is a move that Daddy makes Mommy watch to make her kiss him. " He held it up to show them.

" Wow! " The other four gawked like the little kids they were.

"Now, let's go put it in the movie runner in the livin' room. " They all ran down stairs, and tried their hardest to not make alot of noise. Zetsu pushed the move into the VCR, and grabbed the remote, and they all hid behind the couch.

" I'm bored of stairing at white and brown. Let's go into the living room. " Teneka said. Kisame agreed, and followed. They both sat on the couch. And that was Zetsu's que to press the play button on the remote to play the movie. Kisame and Teneka staired at the TV in shock.

There, on the screen, was a porno. Playing right when the couple started. Kisame, being the eight-teen year old he was. Started to enjoy the tape a little too much. And, Teneka wasn't coping with it well either. Her seventeen year old insticts were kicking in, and having the best of her.

They both realized what was happening. Kisame jumped to turn off the VCR, before he got to into it. He then sat back down beside Teneka.

" Whew... I didn't want to watch that anymore. " Teneka said. " It was just a bit too much for me. " She blushed, sighing.

" Well, I didn't need to watch that anymore then I had to. Or I wouldn't have stopped. " Kisame laughed. Teneka pushed the side of his head.

" God, your such a horn-dog. " Teneka laughed.

" Maybe. But only... " He cut himself off before he could finish his sentence.

" What? " She asked.

" Nothing! " Kisame said loudly. ' That was a close one. I almost said that out loud... '

" Oh well, your loss. My gain. " Teneka smiled, and began to laugh at Kisame's inconveniance.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What was Kisame about to say out loud? What are the kids thinking? And, What is so funny?! Find out next time in, Aftermath of the accident that lead to a bad thing

Commentings anyone?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

VNDcorperation on October 23, 2007, 6:46:22 AM

VNDcorperation on
VNDcorperationX3 Tobi is such the good explainer, I hope you know this made me squel with the overly cuteness and joy... Or maybe the suger drive from eating five smoothies ^_^' I'd like to read more when I get back on here.