Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Aftermath of the Accident that lead to a bad thing

Kisame and Teneka are in Highschool, along with the rest of their friends. But and accident left their friends in a bind. Now, The duo is stuck baby-sitting thier four year old friends for a few weeks.

Chapter 3 - Aftermath of the Accident that lead to a bad thing

Chapter 3 - Aftermath of the Accident that lead to a bad thing
Description - What was Kisame about to say? What were the kids thinking? And what is so funny!?
Chapters - 10
Pairings -KisameTeneka abd bits of others
Rating - NC-17 for later chapters, and for cussing
Genre - Humor and Romace
Chapter Name - Aftermath of the accident that lead to a bad thing
Disclaimer - I do not own Naruto, or any of it's shares. Naruto and all of it's charaters belong Misashi Kishimoto. I only own Teneka Miniko, and this Fanfiction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All of a sudden, it got quiet. Kisame was looking at Teneka. More like, into her eyes. She was stairing back at him. The silence wasn't sharp, it was carried. As if it were there, but for a reason. The silence was broken by a gasp from Teneka, when Kisame lightly rubbed his lips aginst her's.

She finally figured out whe was happening, and returned the kiss. Making it slightly deeper by pulling one of her legs onto the couch, making a better angle. Because, Kisame stood a towerig six inches taller then her.

Behind the couch, Itachi giggled, Deidara tried to look, Tobi was standing up and tryig to peek over the couch, and Sasori sat there smiling. Zetsu tried to hush them, so they wouldn't get caught. Teneka pulled back, blushing. Kisame just smirked.

" What was that all about? " Teneka asked.

" I don't know, but I liked it. " Kisame smiled, and pulled Teneka closer to his chest. All of the kids giggled.

" What was that? " Kisame asked. They both looked over the back of the couch. " You little... "

" So, it was you who turned that movie. " Teneka said, eyeing the remote in Zetsu's hands.

" Hu-hu! " He smiled a toothy grin. " You two happy now? " They all gave them big chibi-eyes.

" I-... I geuss we are. " Teneka blushed, while Kisame smiled in agreement. She looked at the clock. " I think I should make them somthing to eat, and send them to bed. Would you like to help, Kisame? "

" Eh... Sure, why not? " They both got up and walked into the kitchen. The kids all following like lost puppies, with huge smiles on their faces.

" I want a samiich! " Deidara yelled. Sasori and Itachi agreeing.

" I want soup. " Zetsu said.

" Me, too. " Tobi whined.

" Okay, okay. " Teneka said, smiling. She grabbed a can of chicken noodle soup, and Kisame made the sandwiches. " You want somthing too, Kisame? "

" Yeah. I'll make myself a sandwhich. " He said. " You? "

" Sure, why not? " She said. " I'll make it though. "

" Nah, I got it. "

" Okay. " Teneka finished the soup, poured it into two bowls, and set them infront of Zetsu and Tobi. Kisame did the same with Itachi, Sasori, and Deidara. Then he set his and Teneka's at their own chairs. Kisame sat at his place, and Teneka sat at her's.

" So... Uhmm... " Teneka began. " Dose this mean that... "

"Yeah. But, I'm just perfectly fine with it. As long as you are. " Kisame said, taking a bit out of his food.

" I am, and I'm happy with it. I get a hot Shark boyfriend. " Teneka said, giving Kisame a sly smile.

" And, I get a sexy Tiger girlfriend. " Kisame smirked, taking another bite.
After thirty minutes. Everybody had finished their food. Teneka set out a few pallots in Zetsu's room, then tucked the kids into bed.

" Night you guys. " Teneka said softly. Kisame was leaning on the door-frame.
" Neka? " Tobi said. " I scared, can you keep light on, pease? "

" Sure, Tobi. " She said. She headed over to the door, and playfully pushed Kisame out of the way. Kisame closed the door, leving it opened a crack.

" They are very cute little kids, even Deidara. Ah... I can't wait untill I have kids. " Teneka sighed.

" I can. I would have kids when I'm in my later twenties. And, I only want two. " Kisame said, leaning on the wall.

" Well... Uh... Nevermind. I'd stop at two, also. But, anyway. Lets go downsatirs, and let them sleep. " She said.

" Okay. " Kisame got up off the wall, grabbed Teneka's hand, and headed downstairs.

" Think that we should call their parents and ours and tell them where were at? " Teneka asked.

" Yeah. " Kisame picked up the cordless phone, and began to dial numbers. After twenty minutes of talking, he set the phone down. " Well, they know now. Okay, I'm a bit tired now. " He said, looking at the clock. It read 10:00.

" I am, too. " Teneka said, immediatly laying on Kisame's chest. Sniggling up to him. Kisame smiled, and wraped his arms around Teneka, laying on his back. They both fell into a blissful sleep a few minutes later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww. Such a sweet, tender moment for the new couple. What happens next, you ask? A week has passed in, Accident that lead to worse things.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment