Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Quiet storm

On a long mission, Kisame and Teneka have to take shelter in a cave for the night. The rains soft lullaby can calm even the most terrible of storms.

Chapter 1 - Quiet storm

Chapter 1 - Quiet storm
This is just a Kisame and Teneka oneshot. I haven't done enough art with them in it!

Description: On a long mission, Kisame and Teneka have to take shelter in a cave for the night. The rains soft lullaby can calm even the most terrible of storms.
Couples/Pairings: Kisame and Teneka
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or Kisame. I only own Teneka and this fiction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Teneka. You shouldn't have caused such a rucus there." Kisame said with a sigh.

"Well, if they hadn't decided to send four ANBU teams after us, I wouldnt've had too!" Teneka yelled back, making a 'humph' noise when she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Still, it's the matter of the fact. The less comotion we cause, the less of a chance of Ninja following us back to the Base." A few drops of water hit Kisame's face. After a few minutes, it began to pour down rain. "Geeze, come one Tene-Chan. Let's find a cave for shelter before we get sick." A few minutes later, they found a liveable cave for the night.

"So, what do we do now? Were due back at the Base in three days tops. We have to get back by tomorrow with the mission details, or were in deep shoot." Teneka cursed, sitting down and leaning back on the cave wall.

"I think Boss would understand if were a few hours late. This storm could go on all night and probably into morning." Kisame said, leaning the Samehada aginst the wall and sitting next to Teneka. "Plus, this gives us a little alone time we don't get at the Base." He wrapped his arm around her waist and hugged her.

"Yeah, I geuss....." She smiled and cuddled up next to him. "And, the fact that we don't get rain like this around the Base. It's nice to feel a bit like your at home again, ne Kisa-Kun?" She looked up at him, only to see him stairing out the entrance of the cave and into the rain. He came out of his trance a few seconds later.

"Yeah.... It does kind'a feel nice to be around rain again....." He smiled back at Teneka and kissed her. They never got alot of alone time around with their freinds. Deidara and Sasori's constant bikkering, and Tobi's completely random barge in's. Teneka sighed.

"I'm sorry about this mission." She cuddled up to his chest. "I seem to mess up alot for a bit of a newbie, huh?"

"Newbie? Tene-chan, you've been in the Akatsuki for almost six years. Tobi is more of a newbie than you." Kisame said, stairing down at her. Teneka switched postions to where her head was in Kisame's lap and her hair fell on the ground beside him.

"Well, I mean. I don't get to kill alot like you or Itachi. Granted Hitora helps me alot in mine. But, I kill.... I dunno' about seven, eight Ninja a mission. You and everyone else do more work than me. It makes me feel helpless....." She sighed again and closed her eyes. Kisame sighed after her and loked down at Teneka. About to say something, but changed his mind. Kisame leaned his head aginst the cave wall and ran a hand through Teneka's hair.

The both sat there in silence, watching the rain fall, and listening to it's soft pitterpatter on the ground. The rain would get harder then softer, and louder and quieter. Teneka cuddled closer to Kisame's belly.

"I love you Kisame." She said only above a whisper. Kisame looked down at her.

"I love you too, Teneka." He gave her a soft, assuring smile. Teneka changed postions again, to where she was sitting in Kisame's lap and leaning on his chest. The watched the rain for a little while longer. Kisame looked down at Teneka, she had fallen asleep in his lap. He smiled again and brushed the hair out of her face.

He was truely blessed to have such a wonderful and beautiful woman to call his own. He leaned his head on the cave wall and soon dosed off to a gentle sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwww...... I loved typing this fiction. Such a cute moment for the couple..... And to all that Support TsuyoiShipping, I LOVE YOU ALL! *squezzyhugsofdoom*

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FluffysPrincess2968 on October 19, 2007, 9:50:20 AM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968ZOMFGZORZ!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KUWAI!!!!!! *favs* and i'll support it!

naruchiwa on July 9, 2007, 2:04:25 PM

naruchiwa on
naruchiwaThis was SO KAWAII! I loved it! -^.^- I have a perfect idea for your request! >3< HUZZAH!

goth0Chikara0Risumo on July 7, 2007, 3:17:00 PM

goth0Chikara0Risumo on
goth0Chikara0RisumoKAWAII!!!!! THAT WAS SO CUTE!!!! I LOVED IT!! IM SO FAVING THIS!!! YAY NEE-CHAN!!!

KisaShika on July 7, 2007, 3:23:02 PM

KisaShika on
KisaShika*squezzyhugofdoom*