Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 30 ways to force Ino to cram a kunai down your throat

30 ways to get you killed by your favorite Ninjas!

Chapter 1 - 30 ways to force Ino to cram a kunai down your throat

Chapter 1 - 30 ways to force Ino to cram a kunai down your throat
I've seen this done a few times, so I decided to take a shot at it!

-No........ I do not own Naruto...... Every time I say that, a little peice of me dies........

----------30 ways to force Ino to cram a kunai down your throat----------

1: Shave her head while she sleeps.

2: At random times, run up and bite her left ear lobe.

3: Tape an open bag of BBQ chips to her back and wait untill she notices Chouji following her around Konoha.

4: Throw a bunch of kunai in her bedroom ceiling, tie strings to them, and hook leafs to them. Then declare that is the day of leafs and sing.

5: Burn all of her clothes and replace them with Lee's unwashed Spandex.

6: Walk into her room at 2 A.M and persist to ask were babies come from.

7: Super glue a band-aid to her forehead.

8: Talk exceccively about how you saw Sasuke and Naruto making-out.

9: Flush the toilet while she's taking a shower.

10: In the morning, make a bunch of pancakes, glare at them untill she asks what your doing, then throw the plate at the wall screaming that they were cheating on you for Shikamaru.

11: Constantly tell her Knock-Knock jokes.

12: Black-mail her with her naked baby pictures.

13: Every time she passes you, point and yell 'The pig says Mooo!'.

14: Quote sayings from 'Where the sidewalk ends'.

15: Give her a permanate marker mustace.

16: Send fake love notes to Orochimaru, signed with her name.

17: Buy goggly eye goggles. Refuse to take them off.

18: Put Gorilla glue in her ninja sandals.

19: Copy her every move and repeat every thing she says, while wearing her clothes.

20: Every time she says something to you, ask 'Why?'.

21: Record every single episode of My Jym Parters a Monkey, watch them for eight days straight, when she says that she wants to watch TV, scream at her saying 'I haven't seen this one yet!'.

22: When she enters her house, throw a banana peel in her face.

23: Subscribe her to Dirty-Ninja's weekly.

24: Lock Neji in her underware droor.

25: Say your alphabet backwards, while eating ramen, in her living room, while doing Soulja boy.

26: Tell her that Sasuke has declared his undying love for her, watch him deny her, the laugh at her misery.

27: Run up and tickle her body while she's in another body.

28: Tell Lee that it is Ino's birthday and that she is 15 years old. The go on and say that your supposed to do the happy dance while singing the birthday song backwards in spanish 15 times.

29: Pretend your a cowboy fighting ivisible Indians during an A-class mission.

30: Shave off her left eyebrow and redraw it with a brown sharpie. Then yell at her in a huge crowd that she's not really a blonde!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xXcandydemonXx on July 3, 2008, 5:09:49 AM

xXcandydemonXx on
xXcandydemonXxxD
funny! like it!
i freaking love #10 :D

Konohasdarkshadow on November 6, 2007, 10:36:38 AM

Konohasdarkshadow on
Konohasdarkshadowlol....those ar every funny

Jamal: And they all work...trust me...i tried

Ino:JAMAL!!!!

Jamal:Uh-oh...bye bye...*runs through town yelling that Ino isnt a blonde and shes chasing you...and so is Chouji! XP*




*faves*