Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - 30 ways to make Chouji punch your face in

30 ways to get you killed by your favorite Ninjas!

Chapter 2 - 30 ways to make Chouji punch your face in

Chapter 2 - 30 ways to make Chouji punch your face in
--------30 ways to make Chouji punch your face in---------

1: Throw out all of the potato chips in his house, then tell him that they cause cancer in Burnetts.

2: Find a catterpillar. Name him George. Wait untill he turns into a cocoon. Cry and say that he left you. Wait a few weeks. Every time you see Chouji, call him Geroge and hug him.

3: Memorize 'JabberWocky', during a mission repeat over and over again in his ear.

4: While he is asleep, paint his fingernails hot pink.

5: Steal one of Naruto's frogs. Worship him as if her were God.

6: Constantly play 'Wings of a butterfly' on a boom box, carry everywhere with you.

7: Hide his headband and replace it with TenTen's underware.

8: Lock Kakashi in his closet.

9: Act like a over-dramatic German soap-opera star and slap him when he looks at you strange.

10: Repeat if necisary.

11: Blankly stare at him, then lick his ankle.

12: Place a spider under his blanket.

13: Insist on getting him a glass of strawberry milk, give him a glass of Peptobismol instead.

14: Spike his canteen with Viagra.

15: Tie Shino up in his bathroom.

16: Serenade him with Mother Goose rhymes.

17: Sit on him in his sleep and constantly ask if he loves TenTen.

18: Poke his bum.

19: Staple newpaper clippings about Wiegh loss all over his bedroom walls.

20: Scream enthusiasticly about the Birds and the Bees.

21: Shower him with dead lizzards.

22: Steal His clothes, burn them, replace with Sakura's 'personal' lingeire.

23: Bookmark every single porno website on his computer.

24: Do a Satanic ritual with a pig and a lock of Shikamaru's hair, when He asks you, glare, then curse at him in latin.

25: Record the sound of a dumpster backing up and play it when He walks backwards.

26: Make him a sandwhich, place two potato chips in it, and when he takes a bite, begin to talk about cockroaches.

27: Sit on one side of his livingroom with a thousand pencils, chew on a pen, place the pen on the oppisite side. When he asks you about it, tell him that 'it just didn't fit in'.

28: Paint pages of his Dairy on Hokage mountain.

29: Poke his bum...... Again......

30: Get the Wonder Twin rings. Before every battle, force him to 'activate your Wonder Twin powers'.
---------------------------

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xXcandydemonXx on July 3, 2008, 5:15:07 AM

xXcandydemonXx on
xXcandydemonXxxD

Kohakucrazy on November 23, 2007, 10:57:33 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyMe: I WISH I could do these things...But I have new respects for Choji.... But I can do whatever with Ino... * Does EVERYTHING on that list*

goth0Chikara0Risumo on November 7, 2007, 12:21:10 AM

goth0Chikara0Risumo on
goth0Chikara0Risumochikara: hm..........nice list.....
shika: oh boy....
ino: *twitches as she tries to get a marker mustash off*
Chi: CHOO~OUUU~JIII?

Nekogal411 on November 6, 2007, 8:05:08 PM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411Dani: I need to do some of these *smirk*


Lol!

Konohasdarkshadow on November 6, 2007, 1:10:26 PM

Konohasdarkshadow on
Konohasdarkshadowlol...these are also funny (i am trying to be formal but its really hard to not laugh!)