Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The story begins...AGIAN!!!!!

sorry about the last story...i had too start over...

Chapter 1 - The story begins...AGIAN!!!!!

Chapter 1 - The story begins...AGIAN!!!!!
Okay...as you know..I fell from the sky and met Naruto Uzumaki beleive it...and I'll start from there.As I got to know Naruto...I realized something."Hey,Naruto...why are thoose people staring at you with hatred?"I asked."I don't know...not yet at least."He answered.We walked to the school."That's where all the action happens..."He said.We walked in.We passed this weird looking guy...he was wearing a green jacket."He looked at Naruto with anger.I pulled on his paint leg.He looked at em."OH!You must eb new.My name is-"He didn't get to finish what he was going to say because...I KICKED HIM IN THE LEG!!!!!!I grabed Naruto's rist and we ran out.Seven years passed and Naruto and I grew to be very close.Nothing could break owr bond."NARUTO!!!!HEATHER!!!!"The senseis yelled."YOU'll NEVER CATCH US!!!!"I yelled."LOSERS!!!!WANNABIES!!!!!!"Naruto joined in with the yelling.The third hokage saw us.He almost grabed us.Then two senseis ran buy a wall.Behind a drape...was Naruto."I told y'a....they would never catch us."Naruto said out loud."OH YEAH NARUTO?!?"Iruka yelled.Naruto fliped out.As Naruto was getting draged back to the school...I sliped in.Sakura,my evil rival,was going too tell Iruka that Naruto isn't the only one who needs too be punished.But,as she was about to say...my friend,Ino,called her "Blidboard brow."Sakura got really mad,soo amd she forgot about me."All right,due to your little act Naruto,everyone will have too review the transformation justu!"Iruka yelled.After Naruto pulled his 'sexy justu' on Iruka...he asked me..."Hey Heather...how did you get here without Iruka knowing that you wheren't here?""Well,Naruto....it's called the clone justu...YOUR worst justu!"I answered."Naruto..tommorow is the graduation exams....you failed last time and the time befor that...and...if you fail this year...I won't be able to move on in ninja."I said."WHA!WHY?!"Naruto yelled."I am your supervisor...there for I train you...but,you don't have to pass for me."I siad.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KisameLover on May 6, 2008, 8:32:02 AM

KisameLover on
KisameLoverremember....remake!!!!!!!