Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - the test....

sorry about the last story...i had too start over...

Chapter 2 - the test....

Chapter 2 - the test....
As I walked away,Naruto sat on his swing of doom.To think....not one of his best things too do.That night,Naruto was looking at his notes...(scrolls whatevre you want to call them)all night.He was going through his own version of school.The next day...Naruto was ALMOST late for school.But he wasn't.Iruka started calling in people."Heather!"He yelled.I came out within five seconds."You must have failed..."Sakura said."NO!!!!I have to wait for Naruto to pass."I said."Well,you might as well give up on being a ninja....you'll never be on Sasuke's team..EVER.All thanks to Naruto."She said.She walked off happily.Naruto got called in.All I herd was...."YOU FAIL!!!!!!"That day after school....I saw Naruto and Mizuki talking.All I herd was..."I know how you can pass."Then....that night,a knock on my door."Heather,"It was Mizuki."What?"I asked."Naruto stole the sacred scroll!"He said.Once I found Naruto in the forest..."Naruto...."I said."OH!Hey Heather."He said with a smile."What where you doing?!?"I asked."No the question is what where you two doing with the sacred scroll?!?!"Iruka yelled."TWO?!?"Naruto yelled."Don't play dumb with me Naruto...I know you and Heather stole the sacred scroll together."He said quickly."Ha!Ha!Ha!"WE herd a voice offf in the distance."Well,well...looks like you found our little hiding place Iruka."We looked closely.It was Mizuki.Mizuki told Naruto every thing."Naruto!You are the nine tailed fox!!!The same creature that killed Iruka's parents!"He threw a giant shrikin at Naruto and me."DIE NARUTO!"He yelled."NARUTO!HEATHER!GET DOWN!"Iruka yelled.All of a sudden...Iruka's body was right over us.The gaint shrikin was jabed in huis back."W-Why?"Naruto and I said."Because we're the same.When my parents died...noone treated me the same...they all looked at me like I was yesterdays lunch...Naruto,Heather,I know you are allways alone...but I will help you if you trust me..."NAruto grabed me and ran as fast as he could.Once Naruto had me behind a tree..."Naruto I-"I tryed to say.He covered my mouth."You knew didn't you?"He asked."Naruto...I did,but I would've been killed if I told you."I said."SHHHHH!"We herd Iruka and Mizuki talking."NO!He is Naruto Uzumaki of the leaf village."Iruka said.Mizuki was about too kill him when Naruto steped in to save the day!With a shadow clone justu!In the morning Naruto and I where presented with grauation headbands.I couldn't believe it..."I'm a genin."I said with tears of joy.Iruka patted us on the head.WE walked back to the village...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment