Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Squad 7....

sorry about the last story...i had too start over...

Chapter 3 - Squad 7....

Chapter 3 - Squad 7....
The naxt week went pretty good...beside meeting up with that littel brat Konohamaru.He was a littel..you know what.Anyways..Naruto and I where on our way to the ninja school to get our squad number and squadmates.I was soo happy.Naruto was sitting when Shikamaru walked in."Wha?Naruto...Heather...this is for people who passed...why are you two here?"He asked."DO you see this?Do you see this?Open your eyes Shikamaru..it's a regulation headband..."Once Naruto and Shikamaru went on with their talking...Sakura and Ino came running in."I MADE IT IN FIRST!!!!"They shouted at the same time.Sakura saw us sitting next to Sasuke.Naruto's face turnned bright red.He thought Sakura was coming over to see him...but she wasn't."H-Hey sakura!"Naruto started."MOVE IT!"She yelled.She pussed Naruto to the ground."G-Good morning Sasuke....can I sit next to you?"She asked.Sasuke just looked at her.Then Ino came up and shouted..."NO WAY BIULDBOARD BROW!!!I'm sitting next to Saskue...."Then all these other girls came up and strated fighting with Ino and Sakura.Naruto jumped on the tabel.He just looked at Sasuke.And Sasuke looked at him."NARUTO!!!STOP GLARING AT SASUKE!!!"Sasukra yelled.Just at that moment...the boy behind Naruto bumped him...right into Sasuke!!!!Naruto got the beating of his life.Then my sister,Holly walked in."I'm sitting next to Sasuke."She said.After all of that...Iruka called out names..."Naruto Uzumaki with Heather as the supervisor,Sakura haruno,""YEAHHHHH!!!!!!"Naruto yelled."I'm doomed..."Me and Sakura said."And..Sasuke Uchiha with Holly as the supervisor."Sakura and me yelled and jumped for joy."I'm doomed..."Naruto said.After that,Holly and I where called to the hokage's office."I hpe you know that only one supervisor is to be on a squad...Heather....Naruto has perfected ever sense you started teaching him...Holly..Sasuke needs some work...Heather you will be put on a different squad.Don't tell Naruto...and don't get to comfy being on that squad.Clear?"He said."Yes sir."I walked out.I pulled out my communicator."Well are you on the squad?"A voice aksed."Yes...I am on the same squad with Sasuke Uchiha."I answered."Good...heh heh heh."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment