Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The switch...

sorry about the last story...i had too start over...

Chapter 4 - The switch...

Chapter 4 - The switch...
Once we waited for our sensei...Naruto wanted to play alittle prank on him."Heehee!"Naruto said."WHAT ARE YOU DOING NARUTO?"Sakura yelled."This is what he gets for being late...SURPRIZE!"Naruto answered."Do you really believe this guy would fall for that old trick?Besides....this guy is a jonin."Sasuke said."Yeah Naruto."Sakura joined.But I know she was going to love it.Then a hand grasped the door.It opened.donk!"HAHAH!!!!HE FELL FOR IT!!!!!"Naruto and I yelled."I am soo sorry sensei...I would never do anything like that."Sakura said trying to be a good girl.Holly just smiled.Sasuke just felt really ashamed that this guy was going to be teaching him."Well...my first impression of this group is...your a bunch of idiots."He said.We walked outside."Now..I want you to tell me all about you."He said."What do you mean?"I asked."Like...things you like...things you hate...hobbies...dreams of the future...start out with your name."He answered."Should'nt you go first?just to let us know how it should go.."Naruto asked."Oh..ohkay...my name is Hatake Kakashi...I have many dilikes....I have alot hobbies...as my dreams for the future...I never thought about it."He said."That was usless...all we got was his name."Sakura said."Me first!"I yelled."My name is Heather.My likes are teaching,reading,and...never mind.My dislikes are the color pink,Naruto's attitude,Sakura's obsession with Sasuke,and evil people.My dream for the future...I don't want to talk about."I said.After we got to know each other,we went to do training with Kakashi sensei.We passed the bell trianing and went on missions.We went on one C rank mission,I had my own obsession with Sasuke...but I couldn't show it.After the mission when Sasuke almost died...I felt something strong for Naruto.It was weird.But,when we got back,Kakashi signed us up for the chunin exams.Kakashi told me someone had found my aplication.He brought me to my new squad."OMG!!!IT'S LAST YEARS NUMBER ONE ROOOKIE NEJI HUUGA!!!!!And Ten-Ten!And some ugly kid."I said."MY NAME IS ROCK-LEE!!"He yelled.Just then an even more ugly guy came out."Are you my sensei?"I asked him."Yes."He said."So that's where you get it from....the same bad hair cut..and more bushie eyebrows."I said."HEY!!DO NOT MAKE FUN OF GAI SENSEI!!!!HE IS THE GREATEST MAN IN THE WOLRD!""Well,I couldn't see it!"Neji laughed.Gai put his arms on Lee and me."I can see the friendship between you two!"He yelled.We looked away from each other.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment