Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The chunin exams...

sorry about the last story...i had too start over...

Chapter 5 - The chunin exams...

Chapter 5 - The chunin exams...
Once I got used to spending time with my new squad,Lee and I grew to be good friends.But....I was still upset that Lee didn't like me as much as he liked Sakura."It's not fair...."I said to Ten-Ten."What's not fair?"She asked."Sakura gets all the boys after her.""Name one....."Ten-Ten said."Lee!"I yelled."Oh.Heather,your just not the right one for Lee.And plus,I thought you liked Sasuke."She said."No.""Naruto?""Maybe....."We talked untill Neji and Lee walked in."What are you guys talking about?"Lee asked."I have to go."I said."I got up and walked out.My comunicatetor went off."Well?Are you in the exams?"A voice said."Of course my lord.Why wouldn't I be?"I answered."Just being sure.Remember,the plan."They said.I turned off my communicateor.Lee walked out."Heather?Is there something wrong?"He asked."NO!Everything is falling into place.Just be sure to keep your power level on the D.L."I said."What?""Never mind."Neji knocked on my door the next morning."Neji?Why are you at my door?"I looked at the time."OH NO!!!!!S-SORRY NEJI!!!"I was late.We supose to meet each other at the school for the first part of the exams."I'LL BE RIGTH DOWN!!!!"I yelled.By the time I got down Neji started walking away.I was putting on my headband"HEY!Neji...?"I said."Look,"He said.I couldn't believe it.Neji was really talking to someone he just met.Someone who was on Sasuke's squad."I know you like Lee...so,"He said.He turned around and looked at me."So,don't try to hurt the people who get in the way.If you do...I will make sure you never see him agian.Okay?"He said."Y-Yes sir."I answered.Once we got there Lee mega-glomped me."HEATHER!WE SO0OO WORRIED!WE THOUGHT SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO YOU!!!!"Lee yelled."Well,nothing bad happened.Now...let's just go and give it our best!"I yelled."I got a good look at the kids that are going to be gere today."Ten-Ten said."The nine rookies are going to be here.Some sound,grass,sand,and rain ninjas."She said."Well it doesn't matter!"I yelled."We'll still do our best!And we'll fight if we have too!"Then we all walked in as a team."Team Gai is ready for anything this place can dish out!"I shouted!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KisameLover on June 21, 2008, 2:13:41 AM

KisameLover on
KisameLoversorry about the poor spelling.....^_^()