Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Test!You fail!

sorry about the last story...i had too start over...

Chapter 7 - Test!You fail!

Chapter 7 - Test!You fail!
Before we start the story I would like to thank-you all for really reading the story.If I lost some of the attetion of you becaues of the story...sorry.I am now celebrating the 101 views of NUMA NUMA the story!REMAKE!!!!!!The story is fallowing the origional Naruto T.V story we all love,but,things will change later on...so please stay for the rest of the story and find out what will happen next on NUMA NUMA!!!!!!The story.REMAKE!!!!


As Neji pulled Lee and I to our table we sat down.We saw Naruto and his squad walk in.Sasuke was glomped by Ino I guess,jugding how Sakura yelled at her.Ino's squad contains of Shikamaru Nara,and Choji Akimichi.That was six of the nine rookies.Then when I thought it couldn't get even more bad...Kiba showed up."Well,well,looks like we'er all here.Us,the nine rookies."He said.Kiba's squad contains of Shino Aburame,and Hinata Huuga.I looked over."So,Naruto....wheres Heather?Are you to big of an idiot for her to hang with?"Kiba said."NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!She was put on another squad!"Naruto shouted."Then where is she?"Naruto looked around for me."Neji...can I go help him out?"I asked.Neji noded.I walked over."Hey!Kiba...what's up?"I asked.Kiba just looked away."So,how's my star student,Naruto?"I asked him.Naruto just smiled."I'M DOING GREAT!!!!!!"He shouted.Then a boy walked over.He was tall,with silver hair.He said his name was Kabuto.He had ninja info cards.He showed Sasuke infomation about Gaara and Rock-Lee.Then when all these people came in,after Kabuto was attacked by the sound squad,the guy in the front told us to take our seats.He told us we would be taking a written test."NOOO!!NOT A WRITTEN TEST NO WAY!!!!!!!"Naruto yelled.When we walked to our seats...I walked up to Kabuto."Make sure you get the infomation we need."He said."I will."We started to take the test.Ten-Ten and I where sending answers to Lee.Neji had his byakugan.I saw Naruto was having a hard time."Poor Naruto..."I said in my head.I threw a piece of paper at him.He opened it.It said..."Naruto....YOU FAIL!!!!!"Naruto's head went down.He either had to go to the bathroom or he didn't know the answers.I could tell that this test would be the most fun test I ever had to take.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment