Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The tenth question?You fell for it!

sorry about the last story...i had too start over...

Chapter 8 - The tenth question?You fell for it!

Chapter 8 - The tenth question?You fell for it!
Naruto looked around and tried to cheat off of someone.Then I saw Hinata shift her paper to Naruto.She was going to let him cheat.I knew she was going to do that anyways.I just looked around.Lee gave me a sign to give him another answer.I looked around.I was lucky to be seated next to a smart guy.I looked off his paper.I gave Lee the answers in mores code.Now all we had to do was wait for this guy to shut-up and give us the tenth question.I saw a sand put his hand up,"Can I go to the bathroom?"He asked.Just like a boy.Naruto didn't take Hinata's offer.He just sat there.An hour passed.It had gotton really late in the day.Most of the kids had left.There was probally about fifty three left.Then,the guy they call Ibiki,told us that we better be ready for the tenth question.I was ready for anything this guy could dish out.That kid that went out the bathroom came back in."I hope your trip to the bathroom was inlighting."Ibiki said to him.He just got a worried look on his face.Then he walked off to his seat.Kabuto looked at me.I looked at him.We nooded."ALRIGHT!!!!!Listen up!"Ibiki yelled."For the tenth question,you don't have to take it."He said."WHOA!Hold on!What's the catch?!"A girl yelled."If you don't take the question....YOU WILL BE BAND FROM EVER TAKING THE CHUNIN EXAMS EVER AGAIN!!!!!"He shouted."So if you don't want to take it,you can just leave and say good-bye to being a chunin."He said.I saw Naruto rais his hand.Ibiki got a smile on his face.Naruto slamed his hand on the desk."I DON'T GIVE UP OR QUIT!!!!!!!!I DON'T CARE IF I FAIL OR NOT!!!!I'M STILL GOING TO BE HOKAGE SOMEDAY!!!!!"He yelled.Everyone got a smile back on there faces."I'm so proud of you Naruto."I said to myself.Ibiki just looked at the procters,they looked at him,they nooded at each other."Alright,I just have one thing to tell you..."He said.He waited..."You all pass the first part of the chunin exams!"He yelled.My jaw droped.I droped my pencil.I stood up."HOLD ON!!!!How could we pass?"I yelled."You still don't get it...this test was to test your skills as a ninja.And-"He said."Yeah,yeah whatever.....tell us something we should remeber...blah,blah."I said.He got really mad."All that matters is...."I said softly."I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!"Naruto and I yelled.Now that I had passed the first part,I was sooooo ready for the second part!We met up with Anko later on that day.As we walked out of the building,I saw Naruto doing his Happy Dance.I thought that this would be the end of Naruto and me...but it had only started...they can't keep us far away for long.We'er friends to the end...and that's what makes us strong.So bring it on chunin exams!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment