Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - The fight begins!!!!!!!!

sorry about the last story...i had too start over...

Chapter 9 - The fight begins!!!!!!!!

Chapter 9 - The fight begins!!!!!!!!
Once we got to the Forest of Death,Anko gave us some papers saying something about a scroll."What scroll do we have Neji?"I asked."The Earth scroll."He answered."Look...we should come up with a battel plan...incase we run into any other teams..."Ten-Ten sugested."Oh...I got one.Want to here it?"I asked.They all said "Yes"."Okay......it's this...WE HIT'EM HARD AND HIT'EM GOOD!!!!!!!"Their heads dropped.Holly walked over..."Yep...you've got a real winner..."She walked off.My communicator went off.I ran to a corner."I don't see you sir..."I said."Oh...bu I see you Heather,do they suspect anything?"Someone said."No....they don't sir.I'll be sure to alert the sqaud when 'HE' is done and out...""Good...just don't get in th way like you always do...they will kill you...and they do not know what you look like soo if they kill you,you can't blame them...."He said."Yes..sir...I have to go.."I hung up and ran out.The gates opened.All the teams ran through."Neji....let's look for people..."I yelled."Fine.......but we need to have a battel plan.NOT the one Heather sugested...."He said."But..."I said."HEATHER!!!I'm the squad leader....you WILL do as I say....if you don't I will report you.Do you want that?"He said as he stopped and staired at me.He looked mad.Lee and Ten-Ten stopped and staired too."No...sir."I said softly."Good...now,here's what will do."He said.An hour later I was by my self.I tripped over a rock."OW!!!!!MY LEG!!!!NOW I CAN'T FIGHT ANYONE WHO WANTS MY SCROLL!!!!!DID I MENTION IT WAS AN EARTH SCROLL??"I said.I could here Ten-Ten talking to Neji."This isn't going to work..."She wispered.Neji poked her."Ow..."She said.Someone jumped down."Give me your scroll."He said."Well...I would love too but,my team doesn't think I should.."I said."YOUR ALL ALONE!!!!Give me your scroll!!!!!"He said.He balled up his fist."LEAF HERRICAN!!!!!""Good job Lee.Nice work Heather."Neji said."Yeah...but,he doesn't have the scroll we need.Their plan was to get two earth scrolls in case they lost one."Ten-Ten said."Well,that's enough resting up..split up!"Neji said."GOT IT!!"Ten-Ten said."Okay!"Lee and I said.I had found Sakura..."What's wrong Sakura?"I asked."AHH!!!Oh..Heather...you've got to help me!!!!Naruto's passed out,and so is Sasuke,please help me!!!"She started crying."Who did this?"I asked."A man named...Orochmaru...he put this weird looking mark on Sasuke's neck.You where in the metical service wheren't you?You can Check it out...right?"She said."Well...let me see."I looked at Sasuke's 'mark'."Well...I can't help you with this.Naruto just needs sleep.Don't wprry..you'll be fine..but I will stay with you to make sure you've got some help."I said."OH!!!Heather,you don't know how greatful I am!!!!""Just don't tell anyone."Isaid.I sat donw next to her.A few days passed and we fell asleep."For a look-out your not doing a good job."Someone said."AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!"We screamed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment