Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - The curse of Orochmaru...

sorry about the last story...i had too start over...

Chapter 11 - The curse of Orochmaru...

Chapter 11 - The curse of Orochmaru...
I looked up."Ino?But..why?"We asked."I can't let you guys have all the fun...and plus Sakura I'm through with you trying to make yourself look good in front of Sasuke."She said.Sakura and I looked behind us."Oh...Sasuke."Sakura said."Sakura...take care of Sasuke....let us take it from here....."Ino said."Okay...do your best Ino."It got silent."FORMATION!INO!""SHIKA!""CHO!"They all said.Choji turnned into a giant rolling ball.I ran over to Sasuke.His neck was glowing.When I looked back over Shikamaru catch Ino.Then,nothing but chaos.Then I looked over at Lee."Lee."I ran over to him."Lee,Lee,LEE!"I yelled."Neji...where are you when I need you?""Looks like someone used our friends as a bunching bag."Someone said.I looked up."NEJI!!!!"I yeleld."Lee's team.I was woundering when they would show up."Sakura said."Neji!Ten-Ten!Thank-you so much!!!!"I yelled.Ten-Ten looked at me and Lee."Oh...I havn't seen them look this bad sence the mission for that letter."She said to Neji.Neji just looked away and saw the sound ninja."All right...time to take things into our hands.Ten-Ten!No holding back!"Neji had his Byakugan out.Ten-Ten was about to jump off when Neji made a littel noise."What is it Neji?"She asked."Well?What's wrong?To scared?" one of the sound ninja asked."No..it's been taken out of my hands."I looked around.Sakura looked at Sasuke."Sasuke!!!I'm so-"She said.Sasuke was awake,but something was different about him.I looked carfully at him.The curse makr."Sakura...tell me...who did this to you?"He asked."Sa-Sasuke..."She said."Well,who did it?"He asked again.Sakura was about to say something when..."That would be me..."One said."No!Zaku!"Yelled one person.Sasuke looked at them.The person known as Zaku held up his arms."Ino!You don't want to be a part of this!"Shikamaru yelled from a bush next to Choji.Ino releasted the justu she had on the one girl.She went back into her old body.Sasuke just staired at the guy.Zaku lifted his arms."DON'T WORRY I CAN TAKE CARE OF THIS GUY!!!"He yelled."NO!Zaku!""BLASTING SOUNDWAVE!!!!!!"He yelled.A burst of sound energy came out from his hands.I grabbed Lee and cruled up in a ball holding his ears.I screamed.So did everyone else.When it was over,I looked up and screamed."NARUTO!!"I looked and they where gone."Huh?"Zaku aske himself.I looked ove rat Sasuke and he hit Zaku back.Then Sasuke Grabbed Zaku's arms."You seem to be very proud of these arms of yours."Sasuke said."Wait!What are you doing?!"Zaku yelled."You must be very...ATTACHED to them..."He said.Sasuke pulled his arms back."AHHHHH!!!!"Zaku screamed in pain.Zaku fell to the ground."Now that your the only one left..."He started to walk over to the last man standing."Who evr that is...it's not Sasuke!"Sakura said.She got up and started to run."NOOOOOOO!!!!!!STOOOOOOOOPPPPPPP!"She yelled.She grabbed him"Don't do it."She said.She started crying.Sasuke looked at her."Please...stop..."I looked in shock."Sakura..."I said softly.Sasuke's curse marks dissappered.Sasuke fell.Sakura caught him.Sasuke was breathing very hard.The guy that Sakura saved put the scroll down in front of them."Here.You've beaten us...but just remember...we won't loose next time."He picked up his teammates and started to walk off."Wait!Who's this Orochmaru?And why did he do this To Sasuke?And why Sasuke?"Sakura yelled."I don't know...I don't know why he would want us to kill someone he gave so much power too.Just watch your backs."He jumped off.Sakura looked very mad.I fell over."Ino!You go check on Lee and Heather!We'll Check on the kid!"Shikamaru said.Neji just looked at Sasuke.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment