Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Making it throught the forest....

sorry about the last story...i had too start over...

Chapter 12 - Making it throught the forest....

Chapter 12 - Making it throught the forest....
Ino ran over to Lee and I."Heather!"She yelled.I quickly shot up."Wha?What happened?"I asked."You passed out...are you okay?"She answered."I think I['m fine...I don't know about Lee...he had it worse then I did..."I said."Ino picked him up and started walking over.Ten-Ten came down."I'll take it from here Ino."She said."Oh...okay...."Ino handed Lee to Ten-Ten.Ten-Ten shoke him around."LEE!!!!WAKE UP ALREADY!!!!!ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!"She shouted.Lee fell to his knees.I ran over."Lee!!!Ten-Ten,I told you not to do that anymore!!!!!"I ran over.Lee woke up."Huh....what???Ten-Ten...what are you doing here?"Lee asked."I came to get you.You had Neji I and worried.What where you thinking????Fighting those guys???!!You could've killed your self!!!!"She yelled.Lee curled up."Well,I guess you can say that..."He said."Lee..."I said."Yeah?"He looked at me."N-Nothing!!!"I said looking away.Naruto had woken up."WHAO!!!!Sakura!!!Your hair!!!!"Naruto ran over to her."Oh...that's all.....I just wanted to change my look.With all the hair I had....it would be hard to move quikly.So I cut it off."She said."Hey!Sakura!I want to fix your hair."Ino yelled.Sakura walked over."HEY!!!I KNOW YOU PUSHIE BROWS!!!!!!!"Naruto yelled at Lee.Sakura got away from Ino."HEY!DON'T YOU MAKE FUN OF LEE!!!!!!!!"She yelled.She punched Naruto in the face.Neji showed up behind Lee and I."Let's move out."Neji said.We all stood up at the same time.We all ran off."Looks like being on Neji's team has made Heather abit more sereious."I herd Sakura say.Neji jumped up on a tree branch.Lee had some trouble.So did I.Ten-Ten stood next to Neji.Neji told us we only had about two more days untill the end of this part of the exam."Well,do we have the scrolls we need?"I asked.Neji pulled out one.Ten-Ten pulled out another one.Thank-fully we had the ones we needed.We started running again.We jumped over a tree branch.I missed and hit the branch."OW!!!!"I yelled.I stayed there for afew seconds.Then I fell.Lee jumped down.Neji and Ten-Ten looked back."Heather!"Lee said.Lee grabed me."Are you alright?"He asked."I...my head herts."I said.Lee ran up to catch uo with Neji and Ten-Ten."I don't think she can make it."Lee said."She will."Neji said.I couldn't get on my feet.I thnik we might fail the exams.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment