Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - The choice...

sorry about the last story...i had too start over...

Chapter 13 - The choice...

Chapter 13 - The choice...
Before this Chapter of NUMA NUMA!!!!!The story,I'd like to thank all the people who have read my story....I'm now celebrating the 204 views of the story.I'm also very sory ofr any words I have misspelled.Anyways,thank-you all so much for tunning into my story.It makes me feel so happy!!!Enjoy this chapter of NUMA NUMA!!!!!The story.




Neji had found a near by stream for us to sit by.Ten-Ten had writen down the rules on a scroll.She read them out loud."It says..a team will be put out of the exams if one or two members cannot move on.Heather...can you walk?"She said.I tried to get up but I fell back down.Neji used Byakugan to see my chakra level."Her chakra is at almost zero."He said."That's wyh she can't move?"Ten-Ten asked."No.Heather,did you fight the sound ninjas????"Neji asked."Yes."I guess it was a good thing Neji was a good docter.Neji had found the proplem with me."Your ears...did they harm your ears?"He asked."Yes."He just looked at me."I had ear proplems as a kid...and I still do now."I said."That's the proplem.Your ears are sending the pain they feel through out your whole body.That's why you can't move or do anything.We can't carry her the rest of the way.She has to get there on her own."Neji said."HOW CAN SHE DO ANYTHING?!?!?"Ten-Ten asked."Ten-Ten...don't ever rais your voice to me...I'll think of something."Neji said."Why?Why can Heather take the exams and Holly can't?"Lee asked."Holly is a chunin.Heather is a genin.She has to do everything we have to do.Witch means she needs to make it through as much as we need to."Ten-Ten answered."Wait...didn't you say my chakra levels are about to hit zero?!?!?"I asked."Yes..."Neji answered."So we have to get you to the tower even if our lifes depended on it."Shock went across everyone's face."Or,we could leve you here...if you wanted."He said.I looked down."The rules say we can't leave someone behind Neji!"Lee yelled."Look..."Neji pionted at the rules."In case of three or less days and one or two members cannot make it to the tower,the team must help them...or leave them there.They are doing to see if we have what it takes to survive...witch means...giving up a teammate."Neji put his hand down.Lee truned away.Ten-Ten put away the rules.Neji looked away.We all stayed there for a few minutes."well,"I said.Everyone looked up at me."Do what you guys gotta do.I'll stay behind.If all of you make it to the finals...I'll be chreering you on."I said."Don't make sound like your going to die yet."Ten-Ten said starting to cry.Lee just started crying.Neji walked over and looked at me with Byakugan."It'll be to late if we get her to the tower now.She would die by the time we get there.Are you sure about this Heather?"Neji said."Neji...Don't worry about me just go on."Lee stood up.They all ran off leaving me.I sat there.Not moveing.I didn't want it to end like this...but,I guess It had to.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment