Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - I'm not ready to die yet!

sorry about the last story...i had too start over...

Chapter 14 - I'm not ready to die yet!

Chapter 14 - I'm not ready to die yet!
As I waited for my life to end someone walked by."OH MY!Are you okay ma'am?!"He yelled.He ran over."Oh,I'm just waiting for my chakra to go to zero.My team left to long ago.No need to worry."I said."No!Not like this!No one should die like this!"He said.He made his hand glow bright blue."Take my chakra!I'm running from the anbu,so I won't nedd it!"He gave me his chakra."I will never forget you,person I don't know."I said."My name is Sho."He said."Good-bye Sho."I said.I ran off.I was outside the tower when I saw Neji,Lee,and Ten-Ten.Anko walked out and said,"I saw what you guys did back there.I think you guys have finally got a grip at what we are trying to teach you guys."Neji and everyone looked away."Now,why don't you tell your sensei about what happened.I'm sure he wants to here about her."Anko said.Naruto's team came by.Naruto herd Ten-Ten wisper to Neji,"What's gonna happen when we tell Gai that Heather is dead?""I don't know."Naruto ran over."Heather's dead?!?!?"He yelled.Sakura and Sasuke over herd it."Well,her chakra was about to hit zero when we left her.She's probally deade by now Naruto,we'er sorry.We knew you where a close friend to her."Ten-ten said.Lee just walked past Gai."Hey team!Where's heather?Did she bail out?I knew she didn't have what it takes."He said."No,no....she didn't..."Lee said."Who just dies like that?"Neji said."Who just gives up when all hope is lost?"Ten-Ten asked."What do you mean?"Gai said."We are trying to tell you that Heather is dead!"Lee yelled.Sasuke looked away.Sakura looked like she was about to cry.Ino's team walked in."Hey!What's up?!Why do you all look like you want to cry?"She said."we just found out that Heather is dead..."Naruto said.Ino looked surprized.Shikamaru looked the same way.Choji just hid himself in his shirt.Kiba's team came in and they found out.Hinata turnned around and started crying.Kiba looked at Akamaru and Akamaru just looked sad.I couldn't tell anything from Shino's face because I couldn't see it...now all the nine rookies had just found out that one of all their closest friends had died."I'll miss you Heather."Sakura said."I guess we always used you for granted.That wasn't fair."Ino said."And now we're getting what we all deserve by losing you."Naruto said.Kiba went over to confort Hinata.Akamaru sniffed the ground.He looked at the place I was hiding.He barked and ran behind the tree."AKAMARU!"Kiba yelled.Then they waited.I walked out holding him.Everyone looked at me with surprize."Heather?Your alive?!"Sakura yelled with a mad look.Ino squeeled with joy and ran over and hugged me."Heather!I'm soo happy your not dead.I thought who would hate Sakura with me?!?!?!"She started crying.Everyone gathered around me.Alot of people asked "How are you not dead?",I also got alot of "I'm so happy your alive!"."Of course I'm not dead yet.I'm not ready to die just yet.Fate can wait."I said."Now,let's get on with the exams!!!!!!"I yelled.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment