Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - The Preliminaries!!!!!!!!

sorry about the last story...i had too start over...

Chapter 15 - The Preliminaries!!!!!!!!

Chapter 15 - The Preliminaries!!!!!!!!
As I walked in I saw all the people I saw in the test room with Ibiki.Naruto hugged me."Naruto...You can let go...I have to go to my team."I said.Naruto let go and ran off.I saw Sasuke walk in.I looked away really quickly."Heather."Neji said.I looked at him."Is something on your mind?"He asked."Nope!I'm fine."I exclaimed.We walked over to a guy with a bandana for his headband.He started speeki8ng.I wasn't listening.All I was thinking about was Sasuke with his curse mark.Everytime I looked at him I truned away.Then I saw Sakura about to raise her hand when Sasuke slapped it down.Then when I saw Sakura about to cry the first names where drawn on the screen.It said Sasuke was up first.I was scared that curse mark would release itself.When I stood there staring at the screen Lee grabbed my arm and pulled me to where our team was.Kakashi looked at me and walked over to Naruto and Sakura.We stood and watched.I saw Sasuke about to fight when my communicaitor went off.I grabbed it and ran away."What noe sir?"I asked."I'm sorry you almost died out there.I'll give my students a sturn talking too.Ha ha ha ha."Someone chuckled."Don't rub it in my race sir.Are you watching him?""The boy?Yes,he is a the perfect on to hold the power.He is also a good fighter."He said."HEATHER!!!"Naruto yelled."I have to go sir."I turned off my communicaitor."Yeah Naruto?"You should've seen how badly Sasuke won.He looked totally un-cool!!!!"Naruto said with a smile."That's good Naruto."I saw Sasuke walk off with Kakashi.I looked down.As the fights continued Sakura walked out from the back.Ino soon after.Naruto was begging to go next.Sakura chuckled."Now would'nt be the time for laughing Sakura."Kakashi said while pointing to the screen.Ino looked at Sakura with a surprized face.Then they glared at each other.When they walked down I herd Ino's team talking."Oh man..Ino is gonna lose.Do you think she'll be alright?"Choji asked."If I know Ino she won't go down with out a fight."Asuma answered.About five minutes later Sakura got punched.Ino went to punch her face.Then...all of a sudden...she slapped her.It flet like everything was on "pause".It got silent.Then Sakura started yelling at Ino."Look Ino,I'm not going to fight with you over Sasuke!!!"Sakura yelled."Nahhh!Sakura!Do you have any idea who your bad mouthing here?!?!?!Don't press with you little bildboard brow!!!!!"Ino yelled.Then the fight continued."And use to be such good friends."I said."Naruto said "What?""Never mind."I said with a smile.Then Ino flew across the floor."YES!Excelent move Sakura!"Lee yelled.I looked down at my feet."Oh,I git it..you like him..."Naruto said with a smerk."Wha!?Me like Lee?Naruto don't be joking yourself!"I said looking away with a mad look that soon faided into a sad look.I sighed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment