Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Let's see...who's nest??

sorry about the last story...i had too start over...

Chapter 16 - Let's see...who's nest??

Chapter 16 - Let's see...who's nest??
As I herd Sakura scream,Lee screamed too.I walked off.I thought that maybe my sister was right.I thought back a few weeks."You'll never get Lee to like you.He likes Sakura waaaaayyyy to much.He only like you because you beleive in him like Gai."She said.I shoved a Frist Aid kit into my bag."You'll see.I will get him to like me more."She was silent."Look,you don't force love on someone.That's wyh Sasuke dosen't like Sakura like the way she likes him.""How do you know?"She looked at me like 'you know how'."I'm his teacher remeber?He told me.And you'll be doing the same thing to Lee if you don't take it easy for a while.Okay?Now get going,you don't want to be late right?"I thought for a long time.It was silent,then the silence was broken by Lee's cries."Sakura!!!"He shouted.I ran over."What happened?!?!?"I asked."It was a draw."Kakashi said."Oh,that's all."I said.The next battle was put on the screen.It said Shikamaru was up next.His battle wasn't to long."How could someone that LAZY be so smart?"Naruto yelled."That's just how he is Naruto."I said calmly."And how can you be so calm about this whole thing?""Naruto I wouldn't be yelling right now."Naruto looked up and saw his name."YEAH!IT'S HERE!IT'S HERE!MY TIME!"He shouted."Hey!It's us angainst the kid!"Kiba said.They started to fight.I looked outside.It was late afternoon.I ran off.When I turned the corner I saw This tall pale guy and Kabuto.Talking...about Sasuke.I ran off.Little did I know,secretly,Kakashi was following me.When he caught up to me he said..."You know Naruto would be happy if he saw you there when he wins."I quickly turnned around."If he wins."Kakashi said."What do you meen??"He looked at me."Naruto is loosing right now."As he said that fear went across my face."And it's all because your not there Heather.Before we left for the forest Naruto said 'I hope when I get to fight Heather will be there to watch and cheer me on!' Do you want to be the one who let's him down?Because Sakura is there cheering him on?Why aren't you?"I ran over.I saw Naruto on the ground.Right before Hayate called he match I screamed.."Naruto!You've got to get up and fight!!!!Don't fail on me!What did you say about becoming the next Hokage?!"It echoed throught the whole place.Just as I put my head down I looked and saw Naruto,standing up.Me and Sakura screamed "YEAH!GO NARUTO!"Naruto had beaten Kiba in one of the most funniest ways I've ever seen.But,it was cool.When they carried Kiba and Akamaru off Hinata walked over and asked Kiba if he wanted some healing ountment for him and Akamaru."Don't worry about us Hinata...just worry about yourself right now.Look,you've got Rock-Lee,that guy from the sound and sand villages,Choji and Neji.Listen,if they pair you with the guy from the sand...forfite...same with Neji,he will kill you if he gets the chance."The screen went off again.Everyone's heads turnned....BLIIINNNG!!!It went off.Kiba tried to move.Hinata looked scared.Neji just looked at the screen.I looked at Neji."Neji,your fighting Hinata......"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment