Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - 307 views.....

sorry about the last story...i had too start over...

Chapter 17 - 307 views.....

Chapter 17 - 307 views.....
Thank you!!! I am now celebrating the 307 views of my story Numa Numa the story! Thank you all for staying in tune with my story!I am very happy that so many like my story! In this chapter Heather is going to have to have a sit down with her sensei,and Kakashi...while Neji is fighting Hinata.Thank you so much!I promiss that you will get to see more of Heather's funnier and brave side! So for now please enjoy this chapter of Numa Numa the story!!!!!



As Neji and Hinata had a stare down Gai and Kakashi called me over."Heather!"Kakashi wispered."Yes Sensei?"I walked over."Me and Gai need to talk to you."I looked over at the battle,"Do you have time?" Kakashi said,"Y-yeah,s-sure.What for?"I asked."You'll see."Gai answered.Later on they brought me into a room."What's this for?"I asked."We just need to have a sit down wioth you."It got very silent."Heather...your sis ter...has become an Akatsuki member."Kakashi said."W-What?"I said."No....No...NO!!!!!"I got up and ran out.
NO!This cannot be happening!!!!!I thought.I ran over to Naruto."Naruto the worst thing just happened!"I said."What?!?!"He asked.I looked over at my sensei....He shook his head."I just found out Sasuke is going to be on bedrest for a while."I said."Well,I guess that is pretty bad....bad for him anyways....Hey...Hinata lost..."Naruto said."Oh,She did..."""But she was so brave,so strong,she stood up to Neji like he was nothing,it was,so not like her.It was amazing....""OH,Well that's really great."The screen went a blaze.We all looked over."Lee!I think your next!"I said."I would rather go last!I do not care if I go next!I have been waiting so long!"Lee said."Is he sluking?"Naruto wispered."I don't know."Then the screen stopped."Rock-Lee V.S. Gaara."The screen said."Lee!"Sakura said."LEe be careful,this guy is very strong.""I do not care!I will defeat him!"Lee Jumped down.Lee and Gaara just stared at each other.The guy didn't even get to start the match.The cork on Gaara's gord jumped out at Lee.Lee caught it in his fist."Why are you in such a hurry?"He asked.Then they started to fight.Lee wasn't getting anywere with the kicks a the punching,so then Lee jumped on the tip of the two finguers in the back."Alright Lee!Take e'm off!!!"Gai yelled."OK!Right sensei!!"Lee took off his wieghts underneith his leg-ins.He dropped them.BOOM!!!!!The floor exploaded.Lee zoomed off and that's when I knew that the fight was on.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment