Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - A dramatic fight...

sorry about the last story...i had too start over...

Chapter 18 - A dramatic fight...

Chapter 18 - A dramatic fight...
First off before the chapter stops I'd like to thank anyone who is still reading my story after all this time...Also I would like to say sorry...I"m sorry the chapters are very short...I will try o make them longer...I'm soo short on time now that it's the holidays and all...so I'm sorry.Please enjoy this chapter of Numa Numa The Story...

I knew Lee was willing to do anything to win.But,even if he won,I knew he was never going to make it in the final rounds.I just stood there...watching him risk his life.Just to win.I hated it.My heart sank everytime Lee attacked.Then I looked down.BOOM!!!!A gaint explosion was herd through out the building."LEE!"Sakura shouted.There was nothing but dust.I saw Lee roll out from it.He tried to get up when I saw Gaara was still alive from such an impact.He moved his hand forward and the sand followed."LEE!!!"I hollared.One of Lee's legs and arms were crushed undernieth the sand.I thought it would be over for my student when I saw guy jump in.He stooped the sand from killing Lee.As I saw Guy and Gaara talk to each other everything was on puase for me.The only thing I herd was..."He's my student."Guy said to Gaara.Gaara walked off and forfit.But,it was to late.I jumped down to Lee and grabbed him and held him tight."Lee!"I said.He was still taller then me but I didn't care.Then...as I started to cry,his arms wrapped around me.He wispered,"Don't worry about me..."Then,I herd his heart stop."MEDIC!!!!"I yelled.They came running out as fast as they could.They checked him for anything serrious.They pulled me and Guy over."Your his teachers right?"He asked."Yes."Guy answered."His wounds are very serrious.I don't think he'll ever be a ninja again..."They said.My world stopped at that very moment.Naruto looked over at me."Heather?"He asked.My eyes felt very warm.Then,the warmness streamed down my face.Naruto walked over to me."Heather...are you okay?"He asked.I ran over to him and hugged him tight,I did'nt let go."Naruto...dose it really feel this bad when you lose someone you care about?"I asked.He just held me.Then he walked me over to our spot.Sakura looked really upset.Neji just closed his eyes and looked away.I saw Kakashi and Guy standing there.Guy looks like his whole world was crushed.Naruto wrapped one of his arms around me."It'll be okay...I know he won't let something like this stop him."He said."Your right..."Kakashi walked over to Guy and told him they could'nt start the next battel.Guy and Kakashi walked off.Choji's battel did'nt last to long.I just walked off.After a few days or so,Naruto ran off to find me.Instead of Naruto finding me...I was found by Neji.He saw me sitting near a river.He walked over."Is something on your mind,Heather?"He asked.He sat down."It's Nothing.Don't worry about me."I answered."You know Heather...I wonder why you don't talk to me much about your problems."He said."Well,cool guys like you don't have time to listen to people like me.Let alone care about."I told him."Well,Heather...when you truly care for someone...you have to listen to them when their feeling down."He said.He looked over at me and smiled."I just started crying."Neji...thank you so much...for everything..."I said."I know it's about the Lee thing.Don't worry about him.His destiny as a ninja is not over yet.I just know it."He said.He stood up and patted my head.He walked off."Oh,befor I forget...visiting hours are 12-6 PM."He said as he walked off.I just sat at the river side with my feet hanging over the side.The cold water brushed against the tips of my toes.Then,a slight breeze came by and wooshed through my hair.As I looked up to admire the sky I saw a giant frog fly over me,and I herd aa faint voice."HEEAATTHHEERR!!!"It yelled.I wondered who it was.But,I has a really good guess who it was."Naruto..."I said with a smile.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment