Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - A day of work.

sorry about the last story...i had too start over...

Chapter 19 - A day of work.

Chapter 19 - A day of work.
A few more days past and then the final round of the chunin exams were here.I was busier then ever.I had to sort through files,find seating arrangements for the most important people,and...check up on Lee every once in a while.I always went to see him when I was about to have lunch.We had lunch together when he told me about how his day was going."Heather...are you going to the finals?"Ha sked."Yes,I have to.That's why I've been so busy,this has been my only break in a long time.Sorting through piles upon piles of paper work.Getting letters from Lords,or Kings baout how they all are coming to see the chunin exams.It's just a lot of work for me,that's all."I said."It's looks like it's more then that Heather."Lee said with a smile."Why are you smiling?"I asked."Well,Heather,your a mess."He said laughing.I took out a mirror and looked at myself."NAH!"My hair was messy,I had little tiny cut marks from all the papers,and I was super pale from lack of sleep,food,and sunlight."I look horrible."I said lowering my head.Lee just laughed very hard."It's not funny!!!!!"I yelled."I am sorry Heather.You are just to funny when you are mad."We both ended up laughing.Then,a Jonin walked in and said,"Heather,you have to get back to work now."I got up and walked out."See you tommorow Lee."I said as I walked down the stairs.When I was outside I looked up at Lee's bedroom window.He was looking out watching me walk away.I waved 'Goodbye',so did he.When we passed a tree,I could'nt see him anymore.It was one of the most peaceful moments I've ever had with Lee.When I walked into my office I picked up my comminicator.I noticed that I had a missed messege.I looked to see who it was.It was just a number.I called it back."Hello?"A voice."Yeah,this is Heather.You called my comminicator."I said."Aw,yes,Heather,it's me."He said."Oh!Sir,sorry.What is it now?"I asked."Well,I wanted to know if everything is in place for tommorow?""It will be if you've done your part."I said."Well,I've done what I'm suppose to do,what about you?"The voice asked."Yes,you'll be sitting right next to him."I answered."Perfect,I knew there was a reason why I like you the best,you get things done right,I have to go,everything must be perfect for tommorow."The comminicator went blank.Then,Gai brusted into my office."HEATHER!"He said with a smile."Has everything been put into place for tommorow?"He asked."Yes,sir.""Grrrrrrreat!!!!!Oh,the Hokage wants you on gard duty."He said walking out."WHAT?!"Later on that day Naruto walked into my office."Heather,I've learned this killer justu!"He yelled.He looked around and did'nt see me."Heather?"He asked.He poked a thing of papers.My head poeked up.My face had band-aids all over it.Same with my arms.Naruto stepped back and held his mouth shut."Sure,go ahead and laugh.But just remeber,you'll be like this when you become a chunin.You'll be dealing with paper work."I said.Naruto took a deep breath and let it go."I thought you weren't a chunin yet?"Naruto asked."I'm not,but that dose'nt mean that I can't help out."I said."What is this killer justu you wanted to show me?"I asked.A gaint grin came on his face.He pulled me outside a told me what it's called."It's called the somoning justu."He said.Naruto bit his finger and performed hand signs.On the last hand sign a bunch of smoke appered."Behold!!!Chief Boss Toad!"Naruto shouted.I crossed my arms and tapped my foot.The smoke cleared."Yeah,Naruto,that's some Chief Boss Toad.Nice 'Killer Justu'."I said as I laughed."NO!!NO!!!!!It's suppoes to be a bigger frog."He yelled."Well,Naruto,thanks for showing me your killer new justu,it's a cute frog but,I'm not impressed."I said."Well I am."The frog said."WHAT?!"I yelled.My face turned bright red."Hey,kid,you never told me you were frineds with such a cutie."It said.I hopped towards me."NAH!"I yelled."Heather,this is Gamakichi."Naruto said."N-Nice t-to meet you...Gamakichi."I said."The plesure is all mine.I love the way you say my name...like an angel."He said getting closer."A heh!I have to go,back to work."I said.I turnned around and walked off."Maybe you and me could have dinner later?"Gamakichi asked."I don't think so."I walked inside."I think she wants me."He said to Naruto."Yeah,arrested."He yelled."Ouch!That hurt brother."I was listening to them talk from my window."So,when is she free?"He asked Naruto."How should I know,and plus,I don't think she'll have time to date a frog."He yelled back."So you can hook us up?""Release!"Naruto said.Gamakichi dissappered.About an hour later I walked out and went home.I've never been so tired in my whole life."Nah.I'm gonna have to tell Naruto to never do that justu around me ever again.But still,that was a cool justu.Not my choice of animal though."I said to myself."Well,better hurry home for tommorow,the chunin exams start."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment